Wrecking Ball

I Like You

 

Buckle up and prepare to ride a long rollercoaster of drama. This is where the conflicts really begin. Hope you enjoy!:-) 

Warning Some bad Language and Kissing!

 

Jackson's POV

 

"This is wrong." Mark breathed in between passionate kisses. "We shouldn't be going behind everyone's backs." I stopped kissing him, sighing. 

"You worry too much. Can't I kiss you one time without you sending yourself on a guilt trip?" I muttered, drawing circles on his biceps with my finger. I guess he was right though, ever since we first hooked up I psyched myself out thinking the group would be enraged if they found out Mark and I was together. Even though Mark has told me over and over again that it was none of their business anyway, I couldn't shake my guilt. But just like every other time, I sighed in defeat burying my head against Mark's chest.

"Sorry oppa." I whispered. Mark laughed.

"It's okay, I can't stay mad at you." I looked up, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. 

"I know." I went to kiss him again when there was a knock on the door. Mark jumped away from me, flinging himself into one of the chairs, idly sorting through his phone. I opened up the door, revealing Andrea. She smiled, yet my eyes trailed down to her chest. I wonder if she knew how low cut and tight her sweater was. 

"My eyes are up here." Mark snorted in the background. I raised me head, face growing hot.

"Sorry." I mumbled, stepping aside so she could enter the room. She took a seat next to Mark and cleared .

"I feel like we never talk. You two are always off somewhere by yourselves. I wish you would join the rest of us more frequently." She was facing Mark but i could feel her eyes on me. 

"We eat meals together. That's enough time spent with Jr if you ask me." I smirked, but Andrea did not seem amused.

"For the record, you've already proved that Jr is more tolerable than you." She snapped, giving me a dirty look. "And don't think you two aren't obvious. Everyone knows that you guys are a thing." It was her turn to smirk. I glanced at Mark nervously. , I thought we had been pretty secretive. Obviously not. "I don't see what you're afraid of Jackson. No one will judge. We all support you no matter what. Plus Mark is an attractive guy. Just make it official." She deadpanned, getting up and walking towards the door. Andrea patted me on the back, smiled, and left leaving Mark and I in an awkward silence. I fidgeted, still eyeing Mark.

"She's right you know." Mark whispered. "Imagine it, no sneaking around. Just us being honest and open." Mark smiled. I tried to return it, but couldn't bring myself to it.

"No." I was surprised to hear my own voice slice through the tension. Mark got up, clearly frusturated. 

"What do you mean no?!" He whispered. "After all this time and you still can't admit that you're gay?" I flinched at the word. "Jackson I love you! And I know you love me too. But I can't take this anymore!" Every word got louder until he was yelling. I wanted to tell him to be quiet so the others wouldn't hear but thought the better of it. "Why hide it when you know everyone will support us?! What are you so afraid of God damnit?!" He slammed his fist against the wall, causing me to flinch. "You know what, forget it. I'm done. I've given you chance after chance. If you're not willing to tell people about our relationship.. I'm not willing to continue to be in it." Tears were rolling down his face. He looked at me expectantly, hoping that I would beg for him to stay. I remained silent. Mark shook his head in defeat and stormed out of my room. I slid against the wall onto the floor, trying to ignore the wells of tears spilling over my eyes. 

"What the hell is wrong with you Jackson? Why would you just let him go?"

 

Youngjae's POV

 

I pumped my arms, willing my legs to move faster. Rain pounded against my skin, leaving behind the feeling of pins and needles. I ran down the earthen path that zigzagged about a mile through the woods until feeding back into the back garden. I smiled, savoring the burning in my legs. Faster. Go faster. Back in my soccer days, this was a mediocre speed. I pushed myself futrher. Although the burning in my legs was unbearable I kept gaining speed.

Then suddenly I felt myself trip, falling on my face. I skidded through the mud at least seven feet until I finally came to a halt. I got up slowly, wiping mud from my eyes. I smiled, noticing the semi-deep gash stretching from my ankle to my knee. Blood oozed from the wound. This was perfect. I took off running again, ignoring the pain. Once near the house, I slowed to a walk putting on a limp from my injured leg. The limp, that's what would really sell this whole act. I contorted my face to look in pain and struggled through the back door. Once inside I collapsed on the hard wood floors.

"Help!" I moaned, cradling my leg. I heard the sounds of footseps and a door open. Andrea hurried over and crouched down beside me, joined by Mark. 

Andrea looked concerned. She gently inspected my wound talking hurriedly to Mark in English. He got up and left, leaving us alone. My breath was ragged and she bit her lip. Placing my head on her lap, she ran her fingers through my hair.

"What happened Youngjae? Are you in a lot of pain?" Mark came running back, medical supplies in tow. He uncapped a bottle of peroxide and poured it into the gash. Pain shot up my leg. I managed to choke out a "yes" to answer her question, but couldn't say anything more. 

"I know it hurts but you don't want it to get infected. " He put the cap back on and pulled out some bandages.

"You should probably clean him up before you bandage him." At these words both Mark and I tensed. Oh no. This wasn't part of the plan. I shouldn't of gotten so muddy.

"No." We both said at the same time. Mark continued. "Why don't you bathe him? Uh, I don't want to make things too terribly awkward." Andrea sighed, not very happy with the idea. I mentally urged her to accept, I cringed just thinking about Mark seeing me .

"Fine. But you owe me Mark. Come, help me carry him to his room." They helped me up, I placed one arm around each of them. I let them practically drag me to my room.

"I'll have Bambam and Jr help me clean up the mess." Mark said once at my room. I nodded my thanks, and he left. Andrea lead me to the bathroom, setting me down on the changing bench. She the taps. I watched as she poured bath soap in the basin and steamy, soapy water filled the tub. 

"I'll go get you a change of clothes. Go ahead and get undressed." I nodded, starting with my shoes and socks, stripping until only my underwear remained. Once she returned with a change of clothes she laughed.

"What is it?" I asked, suddenly very self conscious. I curled up trying to hide as much of me as possible.

"You can't bathe in your underwear. Don't worry, I won't stare." She came over and helped me up. "Come on." She persisted. I felt my face grow hot. How embarrassing.. I slowly pulled off my boxers. I wasn't used to feeling so exposed in front of anyone, especially a girl. Without even glancing down, Andrea helped into the soapy water. Warm water encompassed my body, soothing the aches in my muscles. Andrea took a washcloth and gently wiped away the mud. I savored the feeling. Just being around Andrea was the perfect distraction from the pain in my leg. "Looks like we're done." She murmured rising from her knees and putting the rag into the clothesbin. Reaching out, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up, simultaneously wrapping a towel around my waist. I got dressed quickly, allowing her to bandage me up before putting on a pair of socks.

"Thank you Andrea." I said smiling. She laughed bashfully and waved away my thanks. 

"No need to thank me Youngjae oppa. You were injured and it was the least I could do. Oops." She suddenly took a step towards me. She reached out to button the top button of my shirt. That's when it happened. Without thinking, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. Holding her face with one hand I kissed her. Almost as quick as it happened I pushed her away. We were both blushing furiously. I eyed her carefully waiting for a reaction. She stood there still, eyes wide.

Bam!

 

A sudden flame of pain spread across me right cheek. I called out in surprise.

"You punched me."My voice shook. Andrea looked at me with regret etched across her countenance.

"You kissed me." She stuttered cutely.

"Yeah. And then you punched me."

"Because you kissed me. With no warning." She backed away and I instinctively reached out for her to come back.

"No no no. Please. Stay. I'm sorry.. I've been wanting to kiss you for a while." I thought about my words carefully. I didn't want to scare her away. 

"Youngjae I don't like you like that." My heart clenched in my chest, but by this time I expected it. 

"I know that now." I said sadly.

"I like Bambam." She blurted out. 

"If you like him you should tell him. You're a beautiful girl. He'd be lucky to date you." I smiled, even though internally it felt like my heart was shattering into a million pieces. Of course she liked Bambam. It was always Bambam with the girls. But he always turned them down. I felt my body begin to shake with anger. Bambam better not reject Andrea. She was different. She was it.

 

The girl that every man dreams of.

 

Bambam's POV

 

"I thought you said Jr was going to help clean this up." I was on my hands and knees scrubbing mud off the floor. I looked over at Mark, shooting him a dirty look before continuing my work.

"Yeah, well he locked himself in his room and he won't come out. I didn't want to push it." That made sense. Ever since last night Jr has holed himself in his room, only leaving to grab food at meals. Whatever was up with him, I hope he gets over it quickly.

"Maybe we should send Andrea in. She'd probably cheer him up." I laughed. Jr's infatuation with the American girl was entertaining. I'd give anything to have Andrea like him back. Mark smirked.

"I think she's the reason why Jr's upset. He probably confessed and got turned down."

"Andrea didn't mention anything like that to me." Mark snorted.

"Oh that's right. I forgot she's always up your . How does it feel to get all the pretty girls we meet?" I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to turn her down too? Don't forget we have to live with her."

I stopped cleaning and stood up. Mark looked at me confused.

"Do I really have a reputation of turning down girls?" This genuinely concerned me. How rude I must sound constantly rejecting girls. 

"Kind of. Some of the others think you're ungrateful." Mark got up as well. "I, on the otherhand, don't blame you."

"That's because you're gay." I teased. 

"And you're not?"

 

At this very moment Andrea was making her way down the west wing to confess to Bambam. In the east wing Jackson paced up and down the hall, trying to scrounge up the nerve to apologize to Mark. Each taking a deep breath, they simultaneously opened their door that leads to the living room. And both was greeted with a shocking image.

 

"I don't think I am." I muttered. I've never felt attracted to a man before.

"Let's find out." Mark closed the space between us and grabbed my face, kissing me passionately. I was to shocked to kiss back. But one thing was certain, I didn't enjoy it.

 

Bambam and Mark stood in the middle of the living room kissing. Andrea's heart fell, not being able to believe what she was seeing. Looking past the pair, she saw Jackson looking equally if not more hurt. They quickly fled away from the scene, Jackson seeking the comfort of the alcohol stash he had in his room, Andrea looking for Jaebum.

 

I pushed him away gently.

"You're definitely not gay." Mark was laughing hysterically at the disgusted look at my face. "Now answer me, are you going to accept Andrea or not?" Now I didn't have to think about it. Yugyeom was right. I just needed to worry about my own happiness.

"If she conffesses, I'll accept her." I said, a big smile on my face. With the floor finally cleaned, I went off to tell Yougyeom the news. It felt as though a weight had been taken off my chest. I had never felt as free as then.