Stop, Stop it

I Like You

Bambam's POV

 

Jr looked pissed as he grabbed me by the collar and brought me to his face.

"What was that?" He yelled, causing me to flinch. A sweat began at my temple and I couldn't help but feel extremely worried. I had never seen Jr so angry. 

"I.. was confessing." I muttered, trying my hardest to get away from him. His grip would not give. I closed my eyes, waiting to feel him punch me in the face. When he didn't, I cautiously peeked at Jr. He was crying. "Jr hyung?"

"I love her." This came as a shock to me. I had a feeling that Jr had feelings toward Andrea but I did not realize it was to this extent. I felt guilt rest in my stomach, even though I didn't want to feel guilty. I wanted to be happy, with Andrea. But maybe what would make me happier is Jr and Andrea happy together. Jr rarely felt such strong feelings for someone. At the back of my mind I could hear Yugyeom calling me a pushover.

'You shouldn't put someone's happiness before your own. You deserve to be happy too Bam.'

"I'll let her choose who she wants to be with." I stated coldly. Yugyeom was right. I always put everyone around me first. Not this time. 

"If that's what you want, then fine. But it's not going to end well." He let go of me, and I fell back onto the ground. Looking straight in the eyes he shook his head. "I'm disappointed in you. You get all the girls Bam, why can't you let me finally be happy." I avoided his prodding eyes and looked at my hands instead. I pushed my guilt to the the back burner and ignored him. As he turned to leave I finally spoke.

"Andrea isn't just some girl and you know that." Nodding, he left the room. I sighed. This was just the thing I was afraid of from the beginning. I had tried my hardest to not develop feelings for her and I did anyway. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a water from the fridge. Damn it. Jr was such a good hyung and friend. I don't want to lose him. I heard something beside me and looked over to see Kim. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"What is so special about her?" She asked, grabbing onto my shoulder.

"The fact she doesn't know she's special. She's humble and generous and kind." Kim sighed.

"That's what Jr said. I came all this way to win Jr back and all he wants is Andrea. Maybe I should've stayed in Hong Kong."

"What were you doing in Hong Kong?"

"Pursuing a career in modeling. Jr always told me I was pretty enough." I nodded. Kim was beautiful. She could make it big as a model.  Kim let go of my shoulder and brushed away some hair from my eyes. She took a step towards me, pinning me against the fridge. "You know, you look similar to Jr." She breathed. I squirmed uncomfortably. 

"Can you maybe back away from me a bit?" My voice cracked as I got more nervous. She laughed, grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head.

"Why would you want me to do that? Are you a Bam?" She trailed kisses up my neck. I blushed.

"Y-yes. Please stop." 

"Just pretend I'm Andrea. You wouldn't mind it if she was doing this to you." She moved her hand over my crotch, lifting up my shirt. 

"Andrea wouldn't do this." I said. I pushed against her causing her to fall back onto the island. She smiled.

"Oh, so you want to play hard to get? I'm fine with that. But mark my words, soon you'll be begging for me." She laughed. I hurried out of the room and down the stairs. I practically ran to my room, slamming the door shut and locking it behind me. Jr sure knew how to pick the crazy ones. Feeling incredibly dirty, I stripped and jumped in the shower. 

I always had the best thinking sessions in the shower and tonight was no exception.  

Am I doing the right thing? Shouldn't the group come before a girl? This is only going to last a year, but Got7 will last a lifetime.

Quit it Bam. You want to be happy. Remember that. Happiness.

But is being with Andrea really my key to hapiness? I've had plenty of girls confess to me. What really made Andrea different?Sure, she was humble. But many girls are humble. She's not the prettiest, Kim proved that. So what was is about her that made her irresistible?

Flashback;

 

It was about 7 in the morning. I sat on the balcony, drinking a cup of tea. The sun was rising and birds sang. Our location was beautiful. We had only been here about a week. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Andrea took a seat next to me. She wore a baggy t shirt and sweatpants. Even with no make up and hair in a messy bun she was cute. I nodded.

"I saw beautiful mornings like this all the time back in Thailand." I said, suddenly reminiscent. Although I loved South Korea, sometimes I was homesick. Today was one of those times.

"When I was little, every sunday morning my dad would wake me up and take me to go get doughnuts. Then we'd drive out to this lake and watch the sun rise." I could hear the sadness in her voice. She smiled at me, so sincere, so sad. My heart ached for her. "Even though times were rough, he took the time to spend sunday mornings with me. Even after my parents got a divorce and me and my mom moved. He would pick me up at 5 and we'd do what we always did."

"I didn't know your parents were divorced." 

"Yeah. A couple years ago my dad died in a Car crash. My mom remarried. His name is William, and he's a great guy..." She trailed off. I could see that her eyes were glistening with tears.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be," She smiled brightly at me, "I have a family that loves me, I'm in good health, and I have been blessed with the opportunity to meet you and your friends. I have many reasons to be happy, so I let them outweigh my reasons to be sad." 

 

That had really hit me. That is what makes her special. Even though she wasn't the prettiest, or the smartest, or had the best life... she was happy. Andrea was happy and she made everyone around her happy as well. That was the most beautiful attribute someone could have. And she had it.

 

Jackson's POV

 

"You've been avoiding me, why?" Mark stood in front of me, his eyes searching. I turned my head, not able to get rid of the image of him and Bambam kissing.

"I didn't think you wanted to talk to me after our fight." I grumbled, trying to avoid the kissing subject altogether. Mark rolled his eyes.

"I miss you. I was just mad. You know how I am." I tried looking at him, but couldn't. Everytime I saw him, a glimpse of him kissing Bambam came to mind. I shuddered at the the thought. Even though I knew he saw me standing in the doorway, and I knew he did it to make me jealous, it hurt. What he didn't know was that I had been looking for him to apologize. I wanted to make things work. I still did after drinking a whole bottle of whiskey and listening to Taeyang. But after a week, it ate at me to the point that it hurt to look at Mark.

"Why did you do it?" I asked. Curiosity had cosumed me, I needed to hear his reasoning. Mark bit his lip, and it took everything I had in me not to pounce on him. He was impossibly cute.

"Are you asking why I kissed Bam?" I was surprised he deadpanned like that. I nodded, "Bambam thinks I was just testing out his uality. In reality I was angry with you. I wanted you to feel that pain I felt everytime you refused to tell anyone about us. They already know. " With shaking hands he carassed my cheek. I chewed on the the inside of my cheek, trying to keep the tears from falling.

"I'm scared because I have never been so in love with someone my entire life." I whispered, wrapping my arms around Mark's waist. Mark smiled and looked lovingly in my eyes.

"I love you too Jackson." Mark leaned forward, our lips colliding.

Jaebum's POV 

While planning out how and when I was going to woo Andrea and make her fall in love with me there was one thing I had not planned for: Kim.

Kim brought out a jealous rage that I had never thought possible in Andrea. When Kim was around, she threw herself at Jr. In retaliation, Kim tried to throw herself at Bambam. This would've worked, but Bam had no interest in Kim.

So to adapt I had done something that I would've never imagined me doing.  I was now laying in bed with Kim. She ran her fingers up and down my bare chest. It would be an understatement if I said I was ashamed of myself. I was mortified by my actions. 

Kim got out of bed, not even embarrassed that she was completely . She began to get dressed. 

"No one should ever find out about this."

"Of course." I wanted to believe her, but something about her tone of voice made me think otherwise.

"I mean it Kim. Don't use me to get Jr back." She gave me a cold look.

"I wouldn't risk that. He would take your side, not mine." She growled. I rolled my eyes.

"He's never going to love you again, you hurt him too much." This made her stop in her tracks. She looked over her shoulder at me, eyes glistening.

"I know. But I have to try. I don't have the will to give up on him." She looked down at the floor. "Plus, I despise Andrea so much. It would be easier to move on if he wasn't so infatuated with her. Is that pathetic? Am I taking this too far? I'm a good person Jaebum. I know it's hard to belive considering all I've done. But I really am." I got up and moved to stand behind her. Wrapping her in my arms I laid my head in her shoulder.

"You're not pathetic, just in love." I whispered. Kim turned around, burying her face in my shoulder. Her frail body shook from the sobs. My heart ached for her. She was so misunderstood. I couldn't begin to imagine the pains he must be in, walking into a house where no one liked her. But that was slowly changing. I could see the good in her, and it pulled at me. Maybe we could be friends.

Maybe even more.  

 

Andrea's POV 

 

I was rounding the corner when I saw it.

It caught me at surprise, I had to double check to see if I was actually seeing it.

Jaebum's door opened, and out came Kim followed by JB. She turned to hug him tightly. Jaebum kissed her sweetly on the lips. 

I hid behind the wall, praying that they had not seen me. A part of me desperately wanted to tell Jr, but my conscious told me not to. The last thing I wanted was Jr and Jaebum at odds.

"Andrea?" Bambam came up behind me, looking slightly worried. I must've looked horrified and confused. I quickly shushed him, pulling him aside.

"Shh, be quiet. I just- I don't know. I'm in shock." I slumped forward, taking a deep breath in. Bambam looked around aimlessly.

"What happened?" He patted me on the back. I sighed.

"Jaebum kissed Kim." I muttered. I shook my head slowly. The words sounded like they were coming from someone else's mouth. It was Kim. She was practically enemy number one. 

"Ooookay." Bambam looked just as confused as me. Peeking around the corner, I was relieved to see that they had left. Grabbing Bam by the wrist I swung him around to face me.

"You cannot tell Jr. Or anyone. So basically keep your mouth shut," He opened his mouth to protest but I quickly continued, "Bambam. I'm being serious. You can't say a word about this to anyone. " 

"Fine. Okay. My lips are sealed." 

"Good, now go. I need to talk to Jr." Leaving Bambam looking flustered and slightly disappointed I made my way to the kitchen. Just as I had expected he was slaving over a pot of soup. I smiled. "Smells good." Jr yelped, flinging the spoon at me. It hit my between the eyes.

"Andrea! Why would you sneak up on me like that?" I rubbed the sore spot with my fingers, fuming.

"Aish, did you have to throw your spoon at me? Forget it, I need to talk to you." I heaved myself onto the counter, toying around with the fruit basket. Jr gave me an annoyed look that I chose to ignore.

"About?" He huffed, getting a new spoon from a drawer. 

"I'm worried about Youngjae. He hasn't been eating." 

"He ate just yesterday." Jr said, shrugging.

"Only broth, and only at dinner. It's been like that for a week." I stood up and got a water from the fridge. 

"Okay, thay may be reason to be concerned. Have you asked him about it?" I face palmed.

"Of course I did. He just brushed me off. Said he wasn't hungry." I rubbed my face with my hands anxiously. Youngjae had been acting very different ever since-

Well ever since everything happened.

He wasn't as playful and he didn't eat nearly as much as he usually did. He spent all his time practicing the choreography for the showcase. He would practice for hours, finally energing looking deathly. Pale, sweating, out of breath, and swaying as if he was about to faint. Nobody else seemed worried by that. I voiced this to Jr. He laughed.

"That's what it's like to be an idol. Youngjae was the last to join Got7, he always works as if he has something to prove. Will you help me set up for dinner?" I grabbed bowls and silverware from the cabinet and began setting the table. Jr brushing me off frusturated me. Usually he was just as, if not more, worried about his group mates.

But if he couldn't be bothered, then that could not be helped. I'll have to fix this myself.

Flashback;

 

Arms wrapped around me. I tensed, but instantly relaxed when familiar laughter filled my ears.

"Babe! I thought you were not going to be back till next week?" I turned to look into bright hazel eyes. Chuckling, Ryan kissed me on the cheek. I was overcome by happiness. It had been 2 months since I had seen my boyfriend. 

"Nah, I'm better now. So I left early." My smile faltered.

"You did what? But, Ryan... You did that last time and in a month you were back using again." I rolled up his sleeves, pointing at the tracks on his arms. 

"This time it's different. I feel new. I want to live, with you."

"Okay." I said, laughing. I trusted Ryan, with everything.

 

 

But I shouldn't have. I pushed Ryan to the back of my mind. Ryan was dead and gone, literally. My heart began to ache. I wouldn't be a bystander like I was with Ryan. I would help Youngjae. That was a promise.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry that I haven't wrote in a while. Between school and work, i barely have the time. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading! :-)