Magnetic

I Like You

Andrea's POV 

 

I curtly knocked on the door, crying uncontrollably.

"Jaebum." I moaned. "Please answer the door oppa." I fell to my knees, sobbing loudly. Minutes stretched by without answering my pleas. Why wouldn't he answer? I looked up and read the sign on the door again. It said Jr, not JB. Aish, it looked as if I came to the wrong door. Trying to avoid an awkward encounter with Jr, I quickly crawled across the hall and entered my room.

"Are you okay?" Jaebum sat on my unmade bed. He looked concerned and I was too distraught to ask him why he was in my room.At the moment I was just relieved to have someone to talk to. 

"Youngjae kissed me. Then he told me I should confess to Bam so I went to but I saw him and Mark kissing. And Jackson saw it too and he looked so hurt. Oh gosh, we probably should talk to him." My words were barely legible but Jaebum nodded as if he understood.

"I'll check on him in a minute. I'm sorry, but I knew this would happen." His eyes were gentle but he wore a scowl on his face. "You're just too beautiful. I mean you're not the prettiest girl in the world. But you're charming and intelligent and funny and extremely honest. We've never really met someone like you before. We didn't know how to handle ourselves. You found your way into our hearts and made a home there, even though we've only known each other for a little over a month." He smiled sadly.

"Oh.." I didn't know how to reply to that. Back home I was nothing special. I was just another girl who never dated because no one really liked her. I sighed. This was much too overwhelming. My breathing quickened. "I'm sorry Jaebum. I've wrecked everything. I am so sorry." My hyperventilating became worse.

"Andrea? Andrea! Calm down.You're okay. It's going to.be fine."He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me close, wrapping me in a hug. I clung to him. His scent was familiar and calmed me down.

"You smell good." Jaebum laughed.

"Thanks. It's Jr's cologne." That's why I recognized it. Jr was wearing it the first day we met. My heart ached. Jr had been avoiding me the last week or so. Even though he had every right to be mad at me, I still wished that he would forgive me. I missed him so much. The way he said my name and how he laughed at my jokes. I even missed him pinching my cheeks and calling me his "baby girl ". Jr was my best friend. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about what it would be like to be his girlfriend. But I had convinced myself that it was much too late to confess. He already probably moved on. Yugyeom had come to me Monday telling me Jr knew that I liked Bam and was upset by that. "He loves you. Do you know that?" JB's voice pulled me back into reality.

"I know. But I've already missed my chance. And even if I haven't, I don't deserve him. He deserves to be someone's whole world, not their second choice. "

"How do you know he's your second choice? You miss him and you never actually confessed to Bambam."

"It wouldn't be fair to Jr.." I sighed. 

"Jr would want it. Ever since his relationship with Kim, he hasn't be able to trust that many people. But he trusts you. That really says something. You shouldn't let that go." He got off the bed and stood in front of the wall mirror.

"Kim? He never mentioned a girl named Kim to me." Why wouldn't Jr be trusting after a girl? What did she do to him?

"Kim cheated on Jr with a driver that works for JYP. Wooyoung, I think." Wooyoung was the name of the attractive driver that picked me up at the airport. This shocked me. He seemed like such a sweet guy, not one to carry out an affair. She must've been gorgeous. 

"Oh, that's horrible. I didn't know.." Now I felt terribly guilty, I walked all over Jr's heart when that was the last thing he needed. "Was she pretty?" I found myself asking. Jaebum raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't know, I never saw her. But Youngjae met her, and he said she was model worthy. But a pretty face doesn't outshine an ugly heart. She's cruel." Jaebum reasoned. It was almost as if he read my thoughts. I wonder if Jr missed her at all. It made me sad to think that he did.

"You should really check on Jackson." I was overwhelmed by the need to be alone. Jaebum must've saw it in my eyes because he nodded and swiftly left the room. I laid down, just wanting to redo this whole month. I wish I would've just liked Jr from the start. Maybe then I would be happy. I bit my lip, I was being selfish. I was surrounded by people who loved me, as friends and even more, yet I was wallowing in their infatuations. Back in America I would be grateful just one person in general to like me, not to mention 7 idols. This all seemed like a dream and at any moment I would wake up in my attic room to my Jack Russell at my nose. I pulled the blankets over my head when my phone buzzed. I was surprise to see a text on the screen.

Hello! There will be a ssurprise guest over for dinner tonight. You better get ready! We'll arrive at 6. 

It was from the producer. , it was already 5 30. I better start getting ready.

 

??? POV

 

We approached a large house surronded by green gardens. Tonight there was a full moon, and the flowers were bathed in moonlight. I sighed, looking over to the producer.

"Do they know I'm coming?" I asked slowly, afraid of the answer. 

"They know someone is coming, but they don't know it's you." Oh great. I wasn't going to be a pleasant surprise to them.

"They're going to be furious when they find out I'm moving in." He ignored me, keeping his eyes on the ever approaching house. When SBS first offered me a spot on the show, I wanted to refuse. Bur then they told me that the girl on the show, Andrea I think, was interested in Jinyoung. That's what sold me. I couldn't let that ugly hurt my baby Jr. I tightened my grip on my carry on. She was already around with the rest of Got7. She didn't need Jr too. My eyes narrowed just thinking about her. Compared to me she was nothing. From the start I didn't see what they saw in that American. Even by American standards she wasn't very pretty. Her eyes were too big and she was freakishly tall. Ugh, I really didn't like her. 

I wonder if Jr missed me. 

The producer knocked.on the door.

"Coming!" I heard someone call from within. The door swung open and right before my eyes was the person I least wanted to see. I had to admit, she looked much prettier in person. "Ah, Choi! It's so good to see you!" He reached out to hug her and I snorted. Wow, this was unbelievable. "Hello, my name is Andrea Flower. Who are you?" She smiled sweetly at me. I began feeling sick to my stomach.

"Hi. My name is Kim." My voice dripped with sarcastic sweetness. She smiled, unknowingly. 

"Nice to meet you! Come in, the others are already in the dining room." She led us through a family room and up a.flight of stairs. I was impressed by the vastness of the house. Too bad I wouldn't be able to enjoy it for long. Unbeknownst by the producers, I planned on getting Jr back and leaving. I had no interest in playing house. 

I saw Jr before he saw me. He was thinner, but more muscular as well. Seeing Andrea he smiled, but quickly stopped. Hmm, I wonder what happened there.

"Everyone Choi is here with a guest. Her name is Kim." Jr's head snapped up, frowning. When he saw me his face fell.

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly. I ignored his tone. I had expected this, but I would soon convince him not to hate me.

"Nice to see you too Jinyoung. Choi here wants me to be on the show." Andrea looked between the two of us. Her eyes widened, probably from the realization of who I was. Everyone was looking at me with disgust. I smirked. This was going to be fun.

 

Andrea's POV

 

Saying that Kim was breathtaking would be an understatement. She was thing and petite with beautiful curves. Her half moon eyes were a deep chestnut color. Her skin was smooth and flawless. She was angelic. If I didn't know about what she had done to Jr in the past, I would've given up on him at that moment. I tried remembering Jaebum's words, but she just seemed to have it all. I took a seat in between Jr and Choi. Kim shot me a terrifying death glare, causing me to shudder. We ate in silence, only Choi brave enough to try to talk to any of us. I saw Kim look at Jr every minute or so, a look of longing on her face. This made me unbearably jealous up until I finally cleared my throat.

"Are you going to eat the ramyun Bambam prepared for us or are you just going to stare a Jr like a lost puppy." eyes narrowed, I relished when Kim looked at me in shock, mouth hanging wide open and at a loss of words. The others snorted. "I understand that you like Jr. but last time I checked, you cheated on him."

"It's not like you're any better, around with all of Got7.I think one other guy is slightly better than 6." Anger surged through my veins. leaving me livid. I stood up and leaned towards her. I lowered my voice. 

"Ah but you see six idols is more respectable than one cab driver. Anyway, if being indescisive between two guys is around then I guess it's just part of being American." Jr grabbed onto my wrist. I looked over to him. He tugged gently, beckoning me to sit down.

"I think that's enough. Choi, forgive me, but I cannot allow Kim to be apart of the cast," Kim immediatley looked hurt, "I will not let her go around and bicker with everyone." Choi sighed.

"Sorry but there's nothing I can do. She already signed a contract with JYP and SBS." He wiped his mouth with a napkin before rising from his seat. Bowing, he whispered to me. "Be careful of Kim, she has something planned. I must go. I'll leave you to complete introductions. It was a pleasure to see you all."

 

Later that night

 

I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling, Yugyeom laying next to me. Although we weren't the closest, I aknowledged he was much liked therefore the best person to discuss things with. I couldn't seem to shake the way Kim looked at Jr from my mind. I was already confused of who I liked, throwing a jealous ex into the mix really unsettled me. I propped myself onto my elbows and looked over at Yugyeom. He was asleep, snoring softly. I smiled, he was very adorable. I knew he was older than me but he gave of the feeling of someone who needed taken care of. I got up carefully so I wouldn't wake him, then covered him with a blanket.

Once out in the hall, I toyed with the idea of going to Jr's room. But I could hear hushed voices within. So instead I went up to the large music room located on the second floor. I never actually went inside, I had no need to. I wasn't musically talented. When I was younger people told me that I could sing, but to me I sounded like a dying cat.The one thing I coud actually do was play the piano. While my grandma was still in good health she taught me how to play. I was pleased to see a beautiful white grand piano in the center of the room, even fitted with a mic in stand. I sat down on the bench touching the keys lightly. 

"Yes, I do, I believe that one day I will be where I was. Right there, right next to you." My fingers fumbled along the keys. It had been a while since I had played Sam Smith, but I was happy that it kinda sounded good. I continued to play, signing along even though it wasn't very good singing.

"Can I lay by your side, next to you, you. And make sure you're alright? I'll take care of you and I don't wanna be here if I can't be with you tonight." As the song ended, a slow clap rang through the silence. I was shocked to see Bambam walking twards me, beaming.

"Ah, that was beautiful Andrea. May I?" He motioned next to me. I nodded, scooting over to make room for him. 

"I didn't know you knew how to play." I looked at him in amazement as he played the opening notes of 'Moonlight'. 

"It's a hidden talent. Are you familiar with our new album? This is personally one of my favorite tracks, it's different from the rest." He hummed along with the music, glancing at me. I smiled.

"Amundo neol boji motage hallae. Dalbiche neol gamchwo naman bol su itge." Bambam sang softly. He sang wonderfully for being a rapper. Closing my eyes, I rested my head on his sholder as he sang. 

"Bambam?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you like me?" I whispered, burying my face into his shoulder. I felt his body tense.

"Yes." He whispered, barely audible.

 

Jr's POV

 

Kim grabbed my wrist and tugged hard, slamming me into her.

"Why are you chasing her?" She demanded, face red with anger but eyes filled with tears. I pulled my wrist out of her grip and took a step away from her.

"Because I lover her. I love her more than I've loved anyone else." I finally said it. The three words that I had been tossing around in my head since the day I caught her from the tree. It felt strange being so honest. Usually Ipushed my feelings away, not embrace them. Kim had begun to cry.

"Why? What is so special about that American that she has all of you wrapped around her finger? I'm more beautiful than her, so why won't you accept me?" She slid down to her knees, eyes blank. I sighed.

"Eunji, you're a ." My tone was flat, emotionless. Realization filled her eyes. I never called her by her real name unless I was being serious.

"So is she. Are you still mad about Wooyoung? Because I don't love him, I have always only loved you." Her lip trembled. It must have been very hard for her to actaully be 'honest'. 

"Cut the crap. You loved him more than you ever loved me. What happened? Did he leave you?"

"No-"

"Can you tell me the ing truth this one time?" I reached down and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at me. "Let me guess, he found out you were having an affair with him and he jumped ship? I know Wooyoung is a honorable guy. It wasn't his fault that he got lured in by a Siren."

"She doesn't love you." She said through gritted teeth. "You're wasting your time. Andrea likes Bam, and you know Bam likes her. It's only a matter of time before he confesses to her." Kim sneered, making herself look ugly. I let go of her chin.

"Don't speak about things you have no knowledge of." I tried brushing her words off, but something ate at me. In the distance there was a faint sound of a piano.

'The music room..' I thought. Leaving Kim in my room, I made my way to the sound. I could make out Bam's voice. Making my way tothe cracked open door, I peeked through the crack. Andrea and Bambam sat on a piano bench; him playing the piano, her listening with her head on his shoulder.

"Bambam?" my breathing hitched as a blush creeped into Andrea's cheeks.

"Hmm?" No no no, this couldn't be happening. Eunji could not be right.

"Do you like me?" It felt as if time had slowed. My heart pounded in my chest and my head started to ache.

"Yes." I could barely ear his voice. But it hurt as if he had screamed it into my ear. I should've backed away, but instead I got closer, straining my ears to hear what she replied.

"Then why were you kissing Mark earlier?" That was the last thig I expected her to say. Bam looked embarrased, stuttering, trying to find words to say.

"Ah, that. Yeah, well Mark wanted to see if I was gay.. Which I'm not!" I chuckled at the doubtful look Andrea was giving him."Honestly I'm not. And we both knew that. Mark was looking for a way to spite Jackson and I was his first oppurtnuity." He cupped her cheek in his hand.

"Bam..?"

"Shh, Andrea I really like you." He leaned in, lips parting suddenly. He was about to kiss her.

"No!" I yelled, bursting through the door.Andrea got up quickly, Bambam tried to straighten himself but ended up falling on the floor.Without even a glance towards me or Bambam, she ran out of the room. On the way out she brushed past me, wafting her scent towards me. I breathed in. She smelled like vanilla and plums. Regaining focus, I made my way to Bam. I grabbed him by his collar and heaved him up towards me. "What was that?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to update, so i thoought I might as well leave it on a cliffhanger. Hope you liked it! ^_^