The Airport

I Like You

Sunlight filtered through my blinds, shining into my eyes. I groaned, reaching up and rubbing my eyes. I sighed, the memories of yesterday's event came back to me way to quickly. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes, making my way downstairs. I looked at the clock, 6:30. I had plenty of time. I the bathtub faucets until hot water began spewing from the faucet. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, allowing the steaming water to run over my body. I moaned, the water had a way of woking the stress out from my body. For over 20 minutes I remained standing there just allowing the shower to encompass me with warmth, until finally I began washing myself. I grabbed my purple louffa, squirting some vanilla body wash and working it into the sponge and my skin in circular motions. Over and over again, until my whole body was covered in soapy suds. I laughed, the entire shower stall was covered in soap. Feeling a sudden sense urgancy, I quickly rinsed off and dried off. After dressing I went out to the family room. The clock read 8:20.

", I must've took longer in the shower than expected." I rushed to gather the money, my purse and luggage, and my carkeys. Locking the door behind me, I clicked the button to pop open the trunk of my car. I flung my suitcase in the back, not very concerned with its contents. I slammed it shut and made my way to the driver's door and sat down in the car. Staring at my house, I absentmindedly started the car and backed out onto the road. Once again finding that sense of urgency, I raced towards the airport, checking the clock every few minutes. I finally made it at 9:00, making my way slowly through security until I finally found myself in front of Customer Service. I carefully walked towards a lady at the counter. She was quickly typing on the keyboard of her computer. I cleared my throat and saw her flinch.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She smilled brightly at me but I could see a tinge of annoyance on her face. 

"Hi, uhm, I'm Andrea Flower?" I mumbled, unsure of myself. The woman's smile faltered as she nodded slowly.

"Ah, of course," she began sorting through papers next to her keyboard, "I just had it.. where is it.. ahh. Oh! Here we go." She presented me with an envelope that looked identical with the one I recieved the previous day. I took the envelope and thanked her, but found myself scurrying away and sitting on a bench.

Yes, the envelope was identical, yet this time slightly heavier. Once opened I retracted two sheets of paper. I skimmed over it and found myself becoming more and more nervous.

"Hello once again. I'm glad that you have indeed came to the airport. I expect that you had many questions, and hopefully most will be answered right now. Sbs and JYP has been looking for a fresh faced American to star in a reality program for quite some time. I discovered your image from a fan letter sent to JYP's 2 pm. Both companies agreed that you were exactly what we've been looking for. This particular show is based in a secluded house. You and one male group, which will not be revealed quite yet, are going to be living in this house for the entirety of the season, we estimate filming will take no more than a year. There is no objectives, no need to go outside of the property for we will have food delivered to you. You will only be expected to live. Whatever happens during this time happens because of the actions and emotions of you and your housemates. This is supposed to result in raw emotion, showing the true side of the idol group. I hope after reading this that you will follow through and board the plane. There will be a representative at the airport to take you to the filming sight. You will arrive before the idol group. Filming will begin immediately, starting with an interview of you so that the viewers will be able to form an opinion of you. After that there will be no more crew except for on Fridays when we will have personal interviews with each person. All other footage will come from hidden cameras. I wish you the best of luck. Sincerely, Your Friend."

I folded the papers carefully and put them back in the envelope. I grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the gate where my plane was boarding. It seemed ridiculous but somehow I knew I had to go, hell maybe I even wanted to go. I was warming up to the idea, yet the prospective male groups had me worried. What if none of the members liked me? Plus I couldn't speak very good Korean. I silently prayed that at least one of them would speak English. I continued my worrying even after I had boarded the plane. Once the plane took off I decided to try to go to sleep. Even though I thought it would be impossible, within minutes I was asleep.

 

 

Sorry, I know you all must want to see Got7, and I promise they will be introduced next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you ^_^