The Truth Must Come Out One Day

Pure-blood With A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun plopped down onto his bed and groaned. He was desperately trying to ban the memory of Luhan pecking his cheek from his mind. Maybe I should use Obliviate to erase my memory. Sehun grabbed onto his duvets and wiped profusely at his left cheek before whimpering. I still can smell his strawberry-scented lip-gloss. “GROSS… GIVE ME MY CHEEKS BACK YOU BARBIE FREAK!” Sehun wailed into his pillow. “Skroo wu por peetraying moo, Du Kongsoo!” His words were garbled for he had half a pillow shoved in his mouth, though the intention remained. Screw you for betraying me, Do Kyungsoo. Sehun pummeled his pillow. What am I going to tell Chanyeol? His other Slytherin friend had just happened to walk pass when Luhan decided to steal a kiss from him. Chanyeol had stood gaping for a while before he turned and speed-walked away, leaving Sehun to yell after him, desperately trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

 

He lifted his head off the pillow when someone coughed conspicuously. “You’re welcome…” Kyungsoo’s lips twitched before the boy openly sniggered at Sehun, “Sehoney… Muahaha, what a lame nickname from Girlie…” Kyungsoo wiped a stray tear from the corner of his eyes and deposited Monster into Sehun’s waiting palms. Sehun scowled, “What were you saying… Soobaby?” An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Sehun smirked when Kyungsoo’s face colored; he had earlier heard Kai calling Kyungsoo affectionately by that name. “Don’t call me that!” Kyungsoo snapped at him. Sehun sniggered, “Why? Cause only Kaibaby can call you that?” He watched as the smaller boy practically seethed with anger. “Fine. I stop calling you Sehoney and you stop calling me that horrible gooey mushy name alright?” Kyungsoo frowned. “Deal!” Sehun nodded.

 

“By the way, Luhan was pounding on the stone wall entrance when I came in…” Sehun looked up frantically, horrified at the thought of Luhan bursting into his room. “Relax… he tried to sneak in behind me but the passage slammed shut on his sorry face. He might or might not have a broken nose right now…” Kyungsoo shrugged nonchalantly. Sehun grimaced on his behalf. “So what’s up with you and Kai?” Sehun stared at Kyungsoo as the other froze at his words. “W-What are y-you talking about? Haha… there’s n-nothing going on between us. Look at him… he’s handsome but p-pathetic haha. I h-hate everything about him… his abs, his , his muscles, his eyes, and owl my god those lips. I H-HATE HIM!” Kyungsoo cut off his ramble and blinked at Sehun before leaving the room while clutching both palms to his face. Suspicious. Sehun stared shell-shocked at what had just transpired, still trying to comprehend what Kyungsoo had said. It was the chittering sounds from Monster that got his attention.

 

“What’s with Kyungsoo and Kai, Monsie? You must have seen something... Anything?” Sehun lifted his spider up to eye level and probed.

 

Monster stood on his hind legs and raised two front ones up. “Kyungsoo and Kai? Okay…” Sehun gestured for him to go on. The spider twirled his two legs around before joining them together. He looked up at his owner and waited for Sehun to connect the dots. “Oh I think I got it! Hold on a sec… Kyungsoo and Kai did ballet pirouettes and crashed into each other?” Sehun deduced enthusiastically. Monster tutted and slapped a leg to his head. Legpalm. “Oh Oh Oh! Their heads collided and now Kai is in the infirmary with a concave face. Memory loss too… Kai’s in a coma due to head trauma?” Sehun’s eyes lit up in anticipation of it being the correct answer. Monster scuttled up to Sehun’s face and poked the boy in his eyeball. The Slytherin howled and fell to the ground. “Oh I get it now… Kai lost an eyeball too!” Sehun quipped. Monster shook his head and sighed, how come I have such a pathetic excuse of an owner.

 

 

 

 

“Guess who found the Amortentia?” Baekhyun chuckled and slapped Chen on the arm, before settling into the seat beside his. Kai, who was trailing after the Gryffindor, slumped down into the seat across from Baekhyun and sighed dreamily at the direction of the Slytherin tables. “Who?!” Chen whipped around and grabbed onto Baekhyun’s hands desperately. Along with his, Baekhyun spotted the eager and curious eyes of Xiumin, Tao, Kris, Lay and Suho staring back at him. The gang had spent all afternoon and night yesterday trying to locate the whereabouts of the hot pink flask and the love potion within it, to no avail. “Please tell me no one drank it!” Chen pleaded. Baekhyun shook his head and sighed, “I’m sorry to tell you that the hot pink-obsessed sassy Princess Lulu has fallen to the dark side.” Chen wailed and banged his head onto the table. “What do you mean by falling to the dark side?” Suho asked. Instead of a verbal reply, Baekhyun pointed across the hall. Collectively, jaws dropped as the boys observe Luhan chasing after a freaked out Slytherin with a bouquet of what looked like red roses. “Oh Oh Oh Sehoney! I know these roses can never surpass your beauty, but please accept them as a token of my love for you baby!”

 

They watched as Sehun dodged behind Kyungsoo and Chanyeol; the two boys running circles around the static Slytherins like a merry-go-round. “They’re doing the Bollywood dance with the palm trees!” Kris cackled and waved his hands in the air yelling, “JAI HO!” He earned a couple of ‘what the hell is he talking about... is it one of his weird muggle fantasies’ stares from the rest of the boys, causing him to frown. “Pussycat dolls? JAI HO? Slumdog Millionaire?” When everyone regarded Kris with blank looks, the muggle-born sighed and curled into his boyfriend’s side, “You guys .”

 

When Luhan accidently smacked Kyungsoo across the face with his flowers, Kai let out an animalistic growl and glared daggers at Luhan. The boys around him whirled around in shock and gaped at his half-crouching position. He looked like a predator ready to leap onto a prey, or… “You look like you’re taking a dump. Please tell me you’re not taking a dump when I still have half a bowl of mushroom soup to finish for breakfast.” Chen deadpanned. Kai ignored him and continued his glaring. “How dare he whack Kyungsoo with those stupid flowers.” He growled. “Why do you care anyways? It’s not like Luhan just caused bodily harm to your boyfriend right…” Tao blinked at him. It was a pretty normal nonchalant question that Tao asked, which surprisingly drew a dramatic and suspicious response from Kai. The Gryffindor let out a high-pitched squeak, drawing the attention of everyone in the hall. “B-Boyfriend? WHUTTTTT…” Kai whispered and glanced around with shifty eyes. Easy does it, Kai. You promised Kyungsoo not to let anyone know of our relationship. Don’t blow it! Kai told himself. “There’s nothing going on between you and my baby brother right, Kai?” Baekhyun frowned and cracked his knuckles. Oh my, overprotective brother alert. Please don’t kill me! “E-Erm, of c-course not Baekie!” Kai refused to meet Baekhyun’s stare, “I need to go… erm to… to take a dump yes. Irregular bowel movements…” Kai patted his abdomen and sprinted out of the hall emitting girlish squeaks intermittently.

 

Chen spat out a large mouthful of mushroom soup he had inhaled into his mouth, all across a still “JAI HO-ing” Kris’s face. The rest of the boys cracked up, apart from Tao who was busy cleaning his boyfriend up, Xiumin who was busy pounding on Chen’s back, and Baekhyun who was staring after Kai suspiciously. What are you hiding, Kai? The boys chortled when Kyungsoo -slapped Luhan on the cheeks. The Gryffindor looked affronted before he spied Sehun trying to sneak out of the Great Hall. Needless to say, Luhan bolted after the stricken Slytherin. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol thought of giving chase for a while, before both boys were shrugging and settling for breakfast over saving their friend. “Should we stop Luhan?” Xiumin asked around. Chen pretended to think for a while before shaking his head, “Nahhh… let the boy have some fun. Besides, the effects of the potion will wear off in about a week…” The other boys nodded in agreement and sniggered. Knowing how much Luhan hated Slytherins before the love potion, just imagine Luhan waking up from its effects horrified at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter