Developing Hard-core Stalker Tendencies

Pure-blood With A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He hasn’t stop staring at you since we walked in to class.” Chanyeol whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear. I know, dumbyeol... way to state the obvious. It was painfully apparent that a certain Gryffindor had a massive crush on a Slytherin named Do Kyungsoo. The trio looked across the room where Kai was pirouetting with his arms forming a heart above his head. Kyungsoo blanched at the over-the-top winks the other was sending him. “Ignore him…” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as Chanyeol and Sehun snorted. The trio directed their attention to Professor Yunho instead. Today was their second Defense against the Dark Arts lesson of the week. The reason why the Slytherins were buzzing with excitement can be attributed to the fact that they’ll finally be taught the art of dueling today. “Can’t wait to kick some …” Sehun sniggered in Kyungsoo’s ear, as the professor droned on about the dos and don’ts for the day.

 

“Who would like to go first?” Professor Yunho looked around the room and narrowed his eyes at Sehun and Kyungsoo, who were whispering to each other. They were secretly plotting the murder of everyone in the room, but sshhh don’t tell anyone. “Mr Oh! Would you like to be our first volunteer?” Startled by the sudden calling of his name, Sehun shrugged before standing and making his way up onto the raised platform confidently. “Now, can I have a Gryffindor volunteer?” Professor Yunho looked around hopefully. Practically everyone was cowering and praying that they wouldn’t get called. The rumors of the three infamous Slytherins being masters at the Dark Arts were rampant around the campus recently. No one dared to face off against them, even though this was a supervised duel. “Mr Lee. Will you do the honors?” Taemin froze when Professor Yunho pointed to him. It took a painful shove in the head from Kai, for him to shuffle to the front of the class hesitantly. One look at the smirking Sehun was all it took for him to turn a pale shade of white.

 

“The first step is to face each other and bow…” Professor Yunho instructed. The entire class chuckled as Taemin practically flung himself onto the floor in a full out begging stance. He was practically hailing Sehun. The other boy merely jerks his head stiffly. “Turn and walk three steps away from each other-” the two boys followed his instructions as everyone held their breaths, “-three!” Sehun whipped around and directed a stunning spell to Taemin. The poor boy had barely twisted his body to face the other when he found his body being blasted off the platform. The Slytherins in the room cackled and cheered for Sehun whilst the Gryffindor half groaned. “Next pair! Mr Do, if you please.” Kyungsoo stood and made his way to the front. If everyone feared facing Sehun in a duel, when it came to facing Kyungsoo… they were petrified. One can practically hear the silent prayers of “Please don’t pick me… Please…” from the majority of the room. “Any Volun-” The Professor had barely spoken when a loud shrill voice reverberated around the room. “I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!” Kyungsoo facepalmed when Kai’s excited face greeted him. The latter practically ran the length of the room to reach the platform in record time. Kai waved shyly whilst Kyungsoo glared at him. He could already hear Sehun and Chanyeol predicting the Gryffindor’s overwhelming loss.

 

Let’s play a game, shall we? Kyungsoo smirked as he bowed to Kai. The latter seemed awestruck that the Slytherin had actually bothered to bow respectfully. “One… Two-” Kyungsoo counted under his breath, “-Three!” Both boys whipped around and stared silently at each other, neither willing to make the first move. I’ll see what you’ve got Kai. Impress me… “Mr Kim, please use a spell now!” Professor Yunho urged Kai to get his move on. Kai shook his head fervently, “What if I hurt him?” Awww… bloody puking unicorns. Kyungsoo retched and directed a weak disarming spell at Kai. “Expelliarmus!” Kai’s eyes widened and he flung himself off the platform with a very familiar girly scream. Oh hey there, Luhan. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes; he wasn’t even aiming for the boy… he intended to miss on purpose. Professor Yunho manhandled Kai back onto the stage, where the said boy stuttered out a disarming charm of his own. Kyungsoo barely blinked as he deflected the spell easily.

 

Let’s end this loverboy. Kai barely had time to react before one hell of a hex hit him. Poor Kai was staring at Kyungsoo blankly as two streams of red flowed from his nostrils. Kyungsoo scoffed at the nosebleed and hoped that Kai would finally get the message that he isn’t interested in him and can Kai please back off and stop with the lovey dovey gestures. If anything, it only made it worse. “That… Was… AWESOMEEE!!!” Kai’s eyes shone lovingly. “Oh my! You’re bleeding Mr Kim. Are you alright?” Professor Yunho rushed to the boy’s side. “I’m in pain, sir.” Kai sighed, “My heart yearns for him. It hurts that he’s so perfect.” Kyungsoo gawked as Sehun and Chanyeol guffawed. What The Hell… This kid is demented. “Damn you Mr delusional… to the deepest pit in hell.” Kyungsoo stalked away to his friend’s side. Kai practically swooned, “See… he even curses adorably. I mean who does that?” Kyungsoo groaned when Sehun and Chanyeol made kissy faces at him. I’m going to kill you, Kai.

 

 

 

 

“Go away, Kai. Stop stalking me.” Kyungsoo growled and tugged onto his hair frustratedly. He turned back and glared at the Gryffindor boy who was hiding behind the Ghost of Gryffindor House, Sir Nicholas. That’s right. How does one not expect to be seen when hiding behind a translucent ghost? “You can see me?” Kai grinned sheepishly, eyes darting to and fro for his next hiding spot to secretly peep at Kyungsoo. The latter facepalmed, “Why do I bother talking to you?” Kai squeaked, “Because you like me?” Kyungsoo glared at the other. Nice try, kid. He decided to give him the middle finger before stomping off. “What does that finger mean?” Kai scratched his own head, “Is that a new way of saying, “I love you” in the muggle world that Chanyeol taught you?” He yelled after Kyungsoo’s retreating figure. Since the other didn’t respond, one can only assume. Kai shrugged and flashed the finger at Kyungsoo’s back. “I love you too!” Awhile later, Kai raised both of his middle fingers, “Double the Love!”

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was returning to the dungeons in the evening when he spotted Chanyeol loitering near the entrance of the Slytherin dorms. “Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo called out to his friend. He frowned when the said boy didn’t respond. Chanyeol was pacing back and forth in front of the entrance, with his head down and from afar, he looked like he was muttering to himself. “Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo tapped his friend on the shoulder when he was near enough. Chanyeol whirled around at the contact and jumped a foot into the air when he saw Kyungsoo staring up at him. “K-Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol looked a tad nervous for some particular reason. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Glad to see you remember my name bestie… what are you doing out here instead of heading in?” Kyungsoo asked. “E-Erm… I was erm…” Chanyeol shuffled on his own feet nervously. “Did you forget the password? It’s not that hard to remember Yeol-” Kyungsoo shuffled up to the sealed entrance, “- I hate Gryffindors.” He beckoned the taller in when the door opened. “You really should get a Remembrall.” Kyungsoo was already walking to their room when he realized that Chanyeol wasn’t following after him. Instead, the said boy was looking around the Slytherin common room with what looked like awe on his face. Kyungsoo snorted, “It’s not like this is your first time in the common room, Yeol…”

 

“Chanyeol?” Again, Kyungsoo frowned when the boy didn’t respond. It’s like he forgot his own name tsk. Chanyeol jumped when he heard Kyungsoo clearing his throat in annoyance. “Kyungsooooo!” The said boy watched with stunned eyes when Chanyeol ran at him and knocked him down to the carpeted floor. “What the hell, Yeol?” Kyungsoo grimaced and tried to wriggle out from underneath the boy once he started nuzzling into his neck. “I love you, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol sighed and wrapped around Kyungsoo tightly. What. The. Hell. “What the hell is going on here?” Both boys whipped their heads at Sehun’s voice. Noting their slightly intimate position, Kyungsoo jumped up and pushed Chanyeol away. “Help me Sehunnie. Something’s wrong with him… he’s so clingy all of a sudden.” Kyungsoo hugged onto Sehun’s side desperately.  

 

Chanyeol flung himself at the two and forcefully situated his body between Kyungsoo and Sehun. “Don’t hug him, Kyungsoo. Hug me!” Chanyeol beamed at him. Sehun and Kyungsoo gaped at each other. “Okay, what’s gotten into you giant?” Sehun placed a palm over the taller boy’s forehead. “No fever…” Sehun frowned. “Did you eat something bad? Are you sick, Yeol?” Kyungsoo fumbled at the taller’s sides worriedly, attempting to check his body for any other weird symptoms. Chanyeol wriggled at the other’s ticklish fingers, “I’m fine! I’m just happy to be with you, Kyungsoo!” The said boy frowned when Chanyeol ducked down for another hug. Sehun pointed to his temples and twirled his fingers around. “Just go with it…” He mouthed, and Kyungsoo sighed before leaving Chanyeol to assault his neck. “Let’s go to bed, Yeol. Maybe you’ll sleep it off and return ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter