Minah Meets Jeongmin

The Music Box

Startled out of focus by the bell, Minhee's head shot up and she glanced around the room at all the students gathering their materials.

*School is over already? I better hurry and get outside quickly since Jeongmin is waiting for me.*

"Minah, are you ready to go?" Minhee had finished packing her bag in no time and was standing by the door.

"Yah, ~~~~~! Where do you think you're going so fast? Aren't you going to wait for me!?"

"Stop panicking and just hurry up!" Minhee laughed. "I'm not going anywhere without you."

After being reassured by those words, Minah slightly relaxed as she shoved everything in her bag and quickly walked to the door.

"You're so mean to me, ~~~~~!!" Minah fake-pouted as she reached the doorway.

"Whatever, let's just get going. Jeongmin should be waiting for me by the gate already." 

"Jeongmin? Who's that?" Minah had on a look of confusion as they left the room and walked down the hallway together.

"I didn't tell you about him? Oh, I'm sorry. Well you're about to meet him anyway so just hang on for a little bit."

"~~~~~, I feel so sad you don't share a lot of information with me anymore..." Minah made puppy dog eyes and sniffled.

"Waaaaah, Minah don't cry! I didn't do it on purpose, it's just that everything seems to be happening so fast recently."

Flipping her hair out of her face, Minah shrugged it off with a light laugh. "Don't worry,  I'm just teasing you. You're so easy to mess with. Stop taking everything so seriously," she stuck out her tongue and burst through the front doors.

From within the pendant, you flinched and your eyes squeezed shut at the sudden brightness of the outdoors.

Y: >Minhee, do you mind blocking the pendant from the sun for me? It's so bright in here.<

M: >Oh, sorry! Here you go...< Minhee half-covered the pendant with her hand as she walked.

Y: >Ah, I spotted Jeongmin. Wave at him so he knows you see him.<

"Jeongmin!! I'm over here!" Minhee followed your directions and wildly wave her arms in the air.

*I didn't mean for you to attract so much attention...* You thought as students turned to look at Minhee and giggle.

Minah followed Minhee's line of sight and saw a guy standing by the gate smile and wave back at you.

"Ah, so THAT'S Jeongmin. He looks a lot older than us." Minah wondered aloud.

"Huh? That's because he IS older than us. Jeongmin is already out of high school and went straight to working instead of college."

"Wow...really? He must be a hard worker if he had enough faith in himself to go straight to working without college or anything. I'm amazed he was even able to get a job like that."

"Yeah, well Jeongmin is a really cool person and very friendly too. I'm sure you two will get along great!!"

"Haha sounds like you really look up to him. How do you guys know each other?"

"We're living together. Ever since my parents and brother left town, I've been staying with Jeongmin. He's a friend of my brother."

"Living together!?" Minah began to imagine all kinds of awkward scenarios that could occur from two teenagers living on their own. "He doesn't...do anything...right?"

"What do you mean? I don't understand..." Minhee looked genuinely confused whie Minah studied her with concerned eyes.

*Oh dear. It's just like the overprotective Minah to worry about me like that. She shouldn't have to, though...* you thought as you realized what Minah was thinking.

Y: >Minhee, you probably wouldn't want me to explain to you what Minhee is thinking.< *Or it's more like I'd rather not have to explain something embarassing like that.*

M: >Why not?? I don't get it at all!<

Y: >That's for the best. Don't worry about it.<

"I shouldn't worry about it since you're so innocent, but the fact that you're innocent just makes me worry even more." Minah began to mumble to herself, and Minhee could only catch a few words here and there such as "dead" "I dare him..." "can't relax" and "try something"

"...Minah?"

"Yes?" Minah instantly put on an innocent smile and looked at Minhee.

"It's...nothing...nevermind."

"Oh, ok."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Meanwhile back in school with Changjo~

"Where did ~~~~~ go? I thought she was sitting in the back, but there's no one there. Did she already leave?" Changjo searched for you among the few students left in the classroom.

*Dang, I'm too slow. I have to make sure that the girl in my class is the same one I met walking home that one day. For some reason I feel like something bad will happen if I don't return that box soon.*

Changjo snatched up his bag and dashed out of the classroom as fast as he could. Once in the hallway, he looked both left and right before heading towards the stairs to the main floor. On his way, he glanced out of a window and caught a glimpse of a figure that very much resembled you.

*Is that her? I gotta hurry!*

He had one more turn before being able to reach the stairs, and he turned it sharply without looking where he was going. Out of nowhere he heard a squeal of surprise before he felt something soft hit his body.

Changjo looked down in surprise as a rather pretty, but delicate-looking girl was about to fall down the stairs.

Luckily, he was able to grab her wrist before she could fall. However, the books and papers the girl was carrying dropped to the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Changjo yelped as he started picking up her belongings.

While reaching for a book, he noticed that her knee had a couple of bleeding paper cuts from the paper that flew in random directions.

"Oh god! You're bleeding!" Changjo widened his eyes. *I should take her to the nurse, but then I won't be able to catch ~~~~~...* Changjo pondered on what to do for a number of seconds and before the girl could utter a word, Changjo was already dragging her to the nurse's office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~While Changjo was in the nurse~

Minhee and Minah reached the front gates, where Jeongmin was leaning against his car. Getting closer, Minah eyed him up and down, as if judging him by the way he dressed.

"Minah, this is Jeongmin and Jeongmin, this is Minah" Minhee brightly introduced them. Inside the pendant, you were facepalming yourself, as you could see that Minah was scanning Jeongmin.

Jeongmin slightly smiled at Minah, seeing that she was looking him up and down, and stuck out his hand. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeongmin imnida!"

Minah simply shook his hand, not saying anything. Jeongmin's eye twitched as he tried to keep smiling.

Not knowing what was going on, Minhee kept smiling.

"Jeongmin!!! Can Minah come with us to help with homework?? I promise we won't bother you!" Minhee added a bit of aegyo to induce him.

Jeongmin sighed and motioned for them to get in the car and Minhee happily went in, telling Minah to follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongmin's Corner

That bad author, kpopmew!! I can't believe she made you guys wait so long for an update! I decided to kick her out of my corner as punishment~ :3

*Tied to a chair with tape over my mouth* TT~TT

Lucky for you guys, kpopmew has a wonderful co-author who does her best to keep the author on track :D

Thank you, dear friend!

Anyway, I have a huge craving for ice cream right now and I don't know why. Will someone please share some with me? D;

Then you should've told me earlier! I had a Drumstick and Italian ice! :d it was delicious! *shakes head* YAH! Don't make me forget the topic!

Oh, that's right! Sorry I got off track. The author and co-author of this story have decided to take requests of topics to write about in my corner :) Although it is my corner, you are allowed to make requests to turn it into someone else's corner for a chapter, and you can also request guest appearances (whether from characters in this story or not).

So please leave comments below containing your opinions and requests :D We lov-

*retapes kpopmew's mouth* what happened to your punishment? =.=

Anyway, we love to hear from you, so please tell us what you think :) kpopmew and xxkpopxx will look at requests and decide what to write here based on them.

Usually, I don't get notified if there are any comments so either comment on the story and kpopmew will get to you or PM me and I'll see your request. :)