Another Incident

The Music Box

~Ding~

The bell rang and students flooded into the hallways. On his way out, Changjo searched for you but you were nowhere to be seen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhee was about to come out of the bathroom when some other girls came in.

"Hey, look. It's ~~~~~. Where's your brother?" said the one in the middle, who seemed to be the leader of the group.

Minhee kept silent, afraid they were going to bully her like before.

Y: >Just ignore them and try to go past.< You told her.

Minhee followed what you said and tried to go around them but the person to the side stopped her.

"What? Are you afraid?" she scoffed. She pushed Minhee forward and they started hitting her.

The "leader" was about to slap you again, when someone walked in. Their eyes rounded in recognition of her identity, and they scrambled out the door.

Through squinted eyes, Minhee looked to see who it was and was shocked to see Nina. She quickly tried to get up but was too weak. Nina reached out her hand to help but just then, someone else walked in.

Inside the pendant, you were panicking because the person who walked in happened to be Mina. You could feel sweat starting to form.

"What's going on here!?" Minah half asked, half yelled. "Did you do this?" she asked Nina. Through the pendant, you were face-palming yourself since Nina's hand looked like it was about to slap you.

"No! She was trying to help me!" Minhee defended Nina.

However, Minah wasn't paying attention to you. All she could see right now was Nina about to "hit" you.

Nina smoothly stood up and faced Minah unfraid.

"You should take better care of your friends." Nina said before walking out the bathroom door and leaving Minah shivering in anger.

When Minah came out of shock, she immediately ran to you and checked your body all over. "~~~~~! Gwenchana?? I'm so sorry I wasn't here to defend you from Nina." Tears could clearly be seen forming in Minah's eyes, and Minhee knew that she must have felt so guilty even though nothing was her fault.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. It's just a few scratches. Nothing that won't heal with time," Minhee did her best to comfort Minah with a smile. However, she could clearly see the pain being held back in Minhee's eyes.

Sighing in defeat, Minah nodded and tucked one of your arms over her shoulders. Easily lifting your body off the floor, Minah assisted Minhee to the nurse's office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 5 minutes until the bell signaling the end of school. Your body had been patched up at the nurse's office, and students had snickered at the sight of it when Minhee walked into your last class. Well...everyone except for Minah, who had walked you in.

Throughout the whole hour, Minhee sat in the front of the room and paid close attention like a good student. She understood absolutely none of it, but she had no idea what else to do, so she pretended to know what was going on while on the inside, you did the actual learning.

The last 5 minutes passed, and the bell rang to release the students.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongmin's Corner

Wow. This is probably one of your shortest updates yet =.= and where am I!?

I'm sorry >_> It's just that I've been putting off updating for so long becuse I needed a break from the story.  Mostly because of that crash that occurred such a long time ago and deleted this chapter which we had already posted ._. I could go and explain all my reasons for not updating for so long, but that would require quite a bit of typing and time, which I just don't have right now. I have some big tests tomorrow, and I was going to to sleep early (which most likely won't happen anyway). Anyway, anything I say is just going to come off as excuses.

Uh...what? @.@ That was a lot of information to process...

Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to rant like that. Anyway, this time's update is only short because I felt like I had to update tonight no matter what. The chapter we had written here before was much longer, but I can't remember what all was in it, so I'll try my best to recall as much as possible in the next update.

Which will be when...?

Hopefully ASAP >_> But I'm sure you know me by now. Lol my co-author doesn't even know I finally updated tonight :) No time to warn her since this was last-minute and somewhat rushed.

Ah, so that explains why she's not here in my corner.

Yeah, that would be why. Anyway, until next time! I better leave before I get yelled at by the dad and stepmom for being up so late.