Things just get worse

The Music Box

A/n: So, before the chapter, I would like to apologize for not updating in a looooong time. >.< Both kpopmew and I had a lot of homework to do (I'm sure you know that feeling). And on top of that I just haven't been in much of a writing mood when I had free time, but I didn't realize it's been THIS long O.O I'm sorry guys, it's my fault ._. However, we're back now, so let's all party :D

Also, I mentioned it on the last update, but some of you may not have seen my message. I deleted one of the previous chapters (chapter 5, in case you were wondering), so the numbering is a little off. If you're not sure whether or not you are on the right chapter, it's probably safest to go back a couple chapters to make sure you read them all ^^ Anyway, let's get going!

---------------------------------------------

"Nina..." Minah whispered. She would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Yeah, that's my name. Did you miss me?" Nina smirked, knowing that Minah hated her. She didn't care, because the feeling was mutual.

Minah glared at her enemy. "Who, me? You must have lost some of your brain in one of your many fights since the last time we've seen each other."

"Who says I was in any fights since the last time we met? Maybe I was saving my strength for you."

"I know you and, unlike me, you couldn't set aside your love of trouble even for all the money in the world."

Nina laughed at how well her sister knew her. "Which reminds me...why haven't I heard anything about the 'Almighty Pheonix' since we entered high school? I heard about you quitting your gang because of a friend, and I must say that I'm disappointed in you. You're as soft and sweet as a marshmallow."

"Your point? I don't need your approval when I know what I'm doing. I may have gone around getting in fights and stuff before, but  I don't want my whole life to be like that. Actually, I'm disappointed that YOU haven't learned your lesson yet."

"You've changed...and I don't like it, Mi."

"It's not like you ever liked me in the first place. We always fought over our parents' attention, and we could never agree on anything. Thank goodness our parents divorced and seperated us before we killed each other."

*Actually I've always admired you for knowing what you were doing and where you were going in life. When I heard that you had quit the gang, I was jealous that I couldn't do the same,* Nina thought, but would never admit aloud.

While Nina was thinking, Minah turned away and turned to Minhee, who had a look of shock written all over her face.

--------------------------------------------------

M: >How can two people so unalike be twins?? Their styles and auras are completely off, yet their facial features are so alike it's almost scary.<

Y: >People don't choose their families--they just get what they get. It's not their fault that they were stuck together.<

M: >But they look like they hate each other so much! Have you ever heard of siblings like that?<

Y: >Of course, but I can't imagine what it's like. Minah would never talk about her life until one day when I caught her in a strange mood. She was just sitting by herself, staring at nothing in particular, and she was so fragile that she just couldn't hold it in any longer. As soon as I sat next to her, she spilled everything about her past and she hasn't mentioned any of it since.<

M: >She spilled it all at once and then never talked about it after that? So she's been hiding all these emotions in herself this whole time?<

Y: >Yeah, but-<

---------------------------------------------------

You were cut off by the sudden pull on your body.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late," Minah stated while dragging Minhee towards the front doors.

*Let's just hope that she's -eyeroll- not going to be in our class* Minah thought as she dragged you to class.

---------------------------------------------------

~A couple hours later~

Minhee headed to science, which just so happened to be your least favorite subject. As she walked in, so did Nina. Minhee met eyes with her, and both you and Minhee saw her smirk.

M: >Is she going to be in this class?<

Y: >Must be. I mean, why else would she be here? Oh gosh, at least Minah isn't in this class as well.<

M: >Ugh, I'm not going to like this class. The sooner it's over, the better.< Minhee thought as she walked over to an empty desk.

Y: >I agree completely. Ready to take notes? I'll tell you what to write.< You sighed as you prepared to absorb all the information your teacher was about to give.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Class, this our new student, as some of you may already know," the science teacher announced. "Nina, why don't you introduce yourself?"

Being the "rebel" that she is, Nina scoffed and left the front of the room. Leaving the teacher in utter confusion, she walked over to you and sat down.

"Ok, well that was Nina--Why don't we just begin?" The teacher plastered on a fake smile and tried to pretend nothing had happened.

"Ugh, I hate fake teachers like her," Nina muttered under her breath, but purposefully loud enough for Minhee to hear. She had seen Minhee with Minah earlier, and figured (A/n: Correctly, since Minhee is in your body :P) she was the one that caused Minah to give up fighting.

Nina watched you out of the corner of her eye to see her reaction, but you cautioned Minhee not to do anything rash.

Y: >Ignore her, she's just trying to start something. You don't want to give her what she wants.<

Listening to your advice, Minhee kept her eyes focused on the teacher and tried to look like she understood what was being said. Something about the parts of a flower...? Minhee knew about petals (that was the pretty part), stems, and leaves, but that was about it. After all, she was only seven when she died.

Lucky for Minhee, she didn't need to learn all this stuff. You were watching through the pendant and listening to the teacher while  taking notes on paper that just conveniently appeared when you needed it. At first Minhee tried to make it look like she was paying attention, but Minhee had never had a very good attention span. Eventually, her mind and eyes wandered from the teacher to the world outside the window.

------------------------------------------------------

"~~~~~-sshi? May I ask what exactly outside that window requires more attention than the lesson?" the science teacher stood right in front of Minhee with crossed arms.

Changjo flinched. Everyone knew that the science teacher hated when people didn't pay attention to her lessons...

*Wait. Did she just say '~~~~~'??* Changjo thought as he looked closely at the student whose identity was blocked by the teacher in his line of sight. *Curse sitting in the front of the room...* he grumbled and turned back around in his chair. *I'll just find out later.*

------------------------------------------------------

Jeongmin's Corner

Look everybody! They've finally updated and I've come back!! :D Aren't you all just so excited?

Don't point out our failures TT.TT It's not nice :'(

But it's true...

ANYWAY Happy (super belated) birthday to: -drumroll- intanricky96!!! :D Sorry for this being a really late message to you, but I still wanted to write a shoutout here >_>

Even though I don't know who you are, happy birthday!!! :D I wish it was my birthday, it's so fun :)

When's your birthday?

Mine is on April 13th :) but too bad this year it's on Friday the 13th :'( oh~~~ What about you guys?

Friday the 13h? D: That's unlucky >_> Mine just passed actually lol it was on the 3rd of this month :3

O.o really?? I didn't know...sorry. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! *<:-)

You know what I like about birthdays? CAKE >:)

Wow...You would like the cake LOL  and it's ok, you didn't know it was my birthday cuz I didn't say anything bout it :) thanks! ^^

Well then what do you two like about it?

Honestly, I don't get excited about birthdays anymore .-. You know when you're little, every birthday makes you feel a LOT older? xD Now that's gone, so birthdays just feel like any other day.

I like that you get to have fun XD

kpopmew, that's just sad =.= I can agree with xxkpopxx's reason though! :3

Anyway, thank you faithful readers for being so patient! :) And also we think it might be a good idea for you to start offering ideas of what to talk about in my Corner :) If you have any ideas, don't hold back!

So comment, subscribe if you haven't yet, and look forward to the next update ^-^ (which will  hopefully not take as long as this one did >_>)