Morning

The Music Box

A/n: Hard to believe, but all of the previous chapters happened on the same day xD

Now it's finally time to move time along haha. This chapter begins on Saturday :)

----------------------------

The next day came and it was a warm and sunny morning. Rubbing her eyes sleepily, Minhee got out of bed and stretched for five minutes to loosen up her body. Once she finished five sit-ups, she looked down at her body in wonder.

I still can't believe I have a body again. She thought happily. I need to keep ~~~~~'s body healthy so I can return it to her in good shape.

After she finished her morning exercises, she headed towards your dresser and went through it, trying to pick out clothes to wear for the day. Pulling out a pair of capris, she examined them in wonder. It's amazing how much things have changed since I died. Girls always used to wear skirts, but of course fashion would have changed in 50 years.
 
She looked through all your clothes, but couldn't really think of what she could wear that wouldn't make people suspicious of the change in style. If only she knew what kind of clothes you wore...
 
Suddenly, she remembered the necklace and decided to ask you herself. Placing her thumb on the jewel, she pulled you into her thoughts.
 
--------------------------------
 
-In Minhee's mind-
 
"Hello, ~~~~~." Minhee said when she saw you.
 
"Hm? Oh. Hi Minhee. What's going on?"
 
"Well, I'm just trying to decide what to wear today. I was hoping you could help me, since my style probably isn't the same as yours."
 
"Oh, yeah...Ok, well what did you have in mind?"
 
"If it were me, I would wear a skirt since that's what I'm used to, but I think it'd just be best for you to choose the outfit. I'll be fine with anything."
 
"Uh...I forgot what kind of clothes I have to wear..."
 
"Well you can always just look at them through the necklace."
 
"Through the necklace? What do you mean?"
 
"I didn't tell you? Well you can always use the necklace as your eyes. As long as something is in front of the jewel, you'll be able to see it."
 
"Ohhh! Ok, that sounds like a good idea. You can go back to looking through my clothes then, and I'll give you directions." You had been getting bored with nothing to do anyway.
 
----------------------------------
 
After Minhee was finished talking to you, she removed her thumb from the jewel. She didn't always have to touch the jewel to contact you, but that's what she had to do if she wanted to appear in front of you. Otherwise you coul both just send messages to each other through something similar to telepathy.
 
Turning back to the dresser, she opened the top drawer again and stared at it for a bit before changing her mind and walking to the closet. That woud be easier for you to see through the jewel. Both of you worked together for about 10 or 15 minutes deciding on an outfit before settling on a pair of normal jeans and a plain white shirt under a navy blule hoodie.
 
"We can get more elaborate later on, but this is fine for now," you told her.
 
"Ok." Minhee said and dragged a hairbrush through her hair quickly before heading down the staircase.
 
At the bottom of the staircase, Minhee could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.
 
"Mmmmm. Whatever that is, it smells good."
 
--------------------------
 
A/n: Sorry about the really short, pointless chapter >_> I was actually going to add something else to it and make that the main topic but I kind of ran out of time and I wanted to at least post SOMETHING. I'll just have to write the rest in the next chapter :) Look forward to it, because it contains a few surprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!