Vacation to the countryside

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summer holidays already started and Hyoyeon didn't went to school before the holidays. She had no idea what was going on in school and as far as its goes to Kim Jong-In, well he never studies. Hyoyeon thought he would help her with the class-works and lessons but to her disappointment, all he did in class was sleep except during lunch break. He complained that as Hyoyeon was absent, he got bored almost the whole day even after joining the new soccer team. Sometimes he would ran away from school during class hours and would stay at the cafe where Hyoyeon worked. Not to disturb her but to order 5-7 cups of black coffee (which was his favorite) and just sit there idle, until Hyoyeon's shift got over and they would return home together. As they were friends now, Hyoyeon had no problem by Jong-In's presence in the cafe as long as he keeps ordering which would make the manager happy, because he is strictly against people sitting idle in the shop without ordering anything.Since the summer holidays were here, Hyoyeon decided to visit her mother who lived in the countryside. She has been calling her for a week now but Hyoyeon didn't received any of her calls. Though she missed her mother a lot as its been almost a year she didn't visit her, but she disliked her mother's curiosity about everything as well. So, this summer she decided to take a trip to the countryside for a few days and spend some quality times with her mother.

So, one Wednesday morning, Hyoyeon was packing her stuffs when Kim Jong-In came running to her room looking like a mess with untidy hair and wearing just a tank top and boxers. ''Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon, Look at this'' he screamed in excitement, holding a piece of newspaper cutting in his right hand and pointing to a certain post with his left hand.

Hyoyeon turned to him and crossed her arms across her chest, not at all amused, ''What now? And can't you wear some decent clothes while visiting my room, how many times do I have to tell you?'' Hyoyeon questioned him raising an eyebrow.

It was a bad habit of Jong-In to stay in his boxers and tank top every morning. ''Look, I won a lottery'' he said again, ignoring every questions Hyoyeon asked.

Hyoyeon snatched the newspaper cutting from his hand and matched the lottery number with the lottery cupon Jong-In had. He did win one. The prize was to get a chance of having dinner in one of Seoul's five star luxurious hotel for free. The offer lasted till tomorrow.

''Lets go tonight'' Jong-In exclaimed.

Hyoyeon sighed at his childish behavior. ''I can't Kim Jong-In, I going on a vacation'' Hyoyeon said.

Jong-In's expression changed and his smiled disappeared. ''I thought we could go together, You're really leaving?'' he asked again to confirm.

Hyoyeon nodded. ''I am going to visit my mother in the countryside, outside of Seoul''

''What about me? I'll get bored again'' Jong-In pouted like a kid.

''I am sorry, Its been so long I haven't visited her. But don't worry, I will call you everyday, promise'' she smiled.

Jong-In played with his finger as if trying to say something. ''Ummm...ummm...I...I was wondering if...if...'' he kept muttering.

''If I could take you with me?'' Hyoyeon finished his sentence. It was so easy to understand Jong-In. He was so predictable, totally opposite of Beakhyun. He never hid his emotions and was straightforward about stuffs. And most of all he could get friendly with anyone, weather it was an old lady or a kid. Most of all he could understood everyone's feeling especially Hyoyeon's without them telling him. And Hyoyeon liked that about him. But there was still a lot of things she needed to know about him, because even though Jong-In talked about his childhood a lot but never once talked about his family or parents.

Hyoyeon didn't mind taking him with her but she didn't wanted her mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter