Sunny's Secret Reveals

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV:-

We were assembled in the gym as it was sports period and we had a combined class with 3A. Our sports teacher was running late and as the class president and co-president, our job was to look after the other students, though me and Yoona were sitting idle in a corner. I was quietly watching the other students playing around or chatting among themselves in a group (though mostly my eyes were glued to Baekhyun) and Yoona was sitting beside me, probably texting someone and was giggling a lot (and it wasn't Baekhyun as he was infront of me playing basketball with sehun and the others). Jong-In were nowhere to be seen and I had no idea where he was. When I heard Yoona giggling again, I moved closer to her and tried to peek at her phone to see who she was texting but couldn't. Soon Sunny called her and she stood up to leave.

''Hold my phone Hyoyeon, I'll be back'' she handed me her phone and left.

I quickly saw her phone but she had already logged out from her account. I sighed in disappointment. Later we came to know that our sports teacher was absent today and we can go back to our class as it was a free period. All the students left hurriedly as they can hangout here and therw until the next class starts and only Yoona and me was left to put the equipment back in its place.

''This is so frustrating, why did they leave all the works for us to do? Slackers'' Yoona complaint. ''Seohyun and Sunny left as well, maybe they aren't the class president but they could've helped us'' she added. I was listening to her whining quietly.

''I think Sunny is very concerned with her studies'' I said.

''When did she started acting like a nerd'' Yoona said.

''It's not easy to waste time when you're on a scholarship here'' I said, finding that it was the correct time to bring Sunny's secret out.

''What do you mean?'' Yoona asked me raising an eyebrow.

''Sunny didn't tell you?'' I said in an surprised expression, purposely.

''Tell me what?'' Yoona asked being a little confused.

''That she is on scholarship here on SM, just like me, I heard her saying it to Seohyun the other day'' I spoke.

''She didn't tell me anything about it'' Yoona said with a more confused expression.

''Maybe doesn't wants you to know, that's what she said to Seohyun as well''

''She is such a clever girl, I'll just have to see when she finally decides to tell me about her little secret'' Yoona said narrowing her eyebrows. We finished our work soon and locked the gym. Yoona handed me the key and told me to return it to the faculty room.

''Yoona'' I called her as she was leaving for class, she turned around. ''The thing I just told you about Sunny, please don't drag me into...you didn't hear it from me okay?'' I said.

''Cool, I won't'' she said and left.

                                                    *************

As I was returning from the faculty room after returning the key, I saw Sunny going towards the girls washroom. I quickly went after her and entered the washroom right after she did.

''Omo, Hyoyeon you scared me,don't sneak up on me like that'' She exclaimed.

''Sorry, was in a hurry'' I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter