Change

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:-

Next morning, Jong-In took Hyoyeon to another huge shop, which was actually a hair and spa salon, not a normal one though. It was huge and they had a lots of catalogs with dozens of hairstyles. Hyoyeon looked around with wide-eye as it was a great surprise for her, yet again. She never knew that hair can be styled in so many different ways, the only hairstyle for her was a ponytail. As usual, the employees and the stylists already knew Jong-In and bowed to him.

''So, which hairstyle do you want?'' Jong-In asked while Hyoyeon was scanning through the catalogs.

''I think my hair is fine just the way it is, I...I don't wanna cut it'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Cool, so what do you wanna do, color it?'' Jong-In asked again. Hyoyeon nodded.

''But i don't know which one, there are so many''

''Color it red''

''I was thinking of bl...''

''Blue? That would be good'' Jong-In said cutting off Hyoyeon in the middle.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, ''And then what? I'll go swimming with the dolphins in Hawaii in blue hair?''

''That would be so cool'' Jong-In said in excitement.

''I am serious here Jong-In, are you going to help me or not?''

''Okay, how about green or Burgundy or White?'' Jong-In said innocently.

''White? Seriously?'' Hyoyeon sighed, ''I am gonna do it blonde'' She decided.

''Yeah, I was going to say that too, after white that is'' Jong-In said innocently again.

Hyoyeon sat facing the huge mirror infront of her and the hairdresser started their work by applying shampoo on her hair. All the shampoo, conditioners and hair products were so costly. After an hour, Hyoyeon's hair looked totally different which was now changed from black to blonde and she couldn't believe how different she looked. After that Hyoyeon bought a pair of contact lenses and got rid of her glasses though she felt more comfortable with her glasses on.

''You'll soon get used to it'' Jong-In said. ''Just don't lost them or do anything that can hurt your eyes''

When Hyoyeon reached home, alone ,she couldn't help but admire herself in the mirror, she looked so different. She never thought she could look so good as well. She couldn't wait to go to school the next day with her new look. Jong-In had told her that he has something to do and left. After a few minutes later, Jong-In came back with a small box in his hand.

''Whats this?'' Hyoyeon asked curiously.

''You said you needed a phone, so i bought one...we forgot to buy it on our way home'' he replied. Hyoyeon excitedly opened the box and gasped looking at the white colored phone.

''Yo...you...you...bought...me...me...an IPhone 6?'' she shuttered in disbelief. She still couldn't believe her eyes.

''Yeah, if you're gonna have a new phone then might as well have the best one, I have an IPhone 5 so i thought i would get you the latest model. If you had thought of any other phone then you can exchange'' Jong-In said casually.

''You got to be kidding me, this is awesome'' Hyoyeon squealed and jumped up to hug Jong-In tightly.

''Hyo...Hyoyeon, you're choking me'' Jong-In said playfully.

Jong-In stayed at Hyoyeon's apartment to show the features and specifications on her new phone and he also saved his own number in her phone first, setting it to speed dial so Hyoyeon can call him anytime she needed and wouldn't have to search it up on emergencies. Hyoyeon now wanted to go to school as soon as possible. She felt that something about her was different now in a good way though she was a lot nervous now than she was before.

                          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter