Plan In Motion

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
''Where were you?'' Jong-In dropped the question as soon Hyoyeon entered the school premises. ''What do you mean?'' Hyoyeon asked back. 

''Last night? Where were you last night?''

''Ohhh! I was at Sunny's place'' Hyoyeon replied with a smile.

Jong-In however had a serious expression. ''I tried to call you several times''

''Phone's battery died'' Hyoyeon said dangling the phone infront of him.

''Sunny has a phone too I suppose, you could have at least let me know, I was worried''

''Geez Jong-In, I am not a kid anymore, I can take care of myself'' Hyoyeon gave out a little laugh.

Jong-In kept quite for few minutes. ''Did you eat properly?'' he asked.

Hyoyeon laughed again,'' Yes, silly!!! You think she can't feed me just because she is poor, her mother fed me well and with nice foods as well'' She wishpered the last few words.

''I...I never meant it that way Hyoyeon, i don't think anything like that, that was just a normal question''

''Come on, I was joking too...anyway I gotta go, are you done with your questions''

Jong-In gave a little nod and Hyoyeon left but after a while Jong-In called her again from behind, ''Hyoyeon, wait''

''What?'' Hyoyeon stopped in her tracks and turned around while Jong-In caught up with her.

''Hyoyeon don't mind but you just sounded like Yoona a while ago''

''omo, really?'' Hyoyeon smiled widely.

''Doesn't that bother you at all'' Jong-In crooked his eyebrows at her expression.

''No, and to be honest who doesn't wanna be like Yoona right'' Hyoyeon smirked and left leaving Jong-In speechless. 

                                         ******************************************

Hyoyeon's POV-

''So class as you already know that our cultural festival is right around the corner and before that as we do it every year, we have our basketball and soccer tournament and other competitions among students like singing, da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter