Misunderstanding

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyoyeon have been observing for the past few days that Sunny was getting too friendly with Jonng-In and it somehow irritated her though she doesn't knows why. She saw them going home together, hanging out together and even having lunch together. On one such day Hyoyeon saw jong-in and sunny exchanging notes and then he walked upto her and smiled. Hyoyeon stared at him blankly for sometimes. 

''Why are you looking at me like that?'' Jong-In asked.

''Why were you talking with Sunny so much?'' Hyoyeon asked. 

''What?'' Jong-In gave out a little laugh, ''Whats wrong with that? She was only asking for my notes''

''Asking for your notes?'' Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow, ''Are you kidding me? You don't study, you just goof around all day and then go to some stupid soccer practice''

''I do study and you were the one who told me to join the soccer club, remember'' Jong-In replied.

''Sunny just looking for a way to talk with you, she is desparately in love with you, she stalks you too'' Hyoyeon said.

Jong-In laughed again. ''I'll pretend I didn't hear that from you''

''I'll be happy if you pretend you don't know Sunny in the first place'' Hyoyeon said getting irritated.

''Whats wrong in that? You hang out with her too going for sleepovers and all'' JongIn stated.

''Yes, because I have a purpose''

''And what kind of purpose is that?'' Jong-In asked curiosly.

''No...Nothing'' Hyoyeon said quickly, she can't possibly say they're plotting against Yoona secretly.

''Are you free this evening?'' Jong-In asked.

''No, I'll be at Yoona's house, Why?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Don't you remember what day it is?'' Jong-In asked back.

Hyoyeon thought for a while and nodded her head. ''No, what day is it?'' She asked back.

Just then Yoona arrived and called Hyoyeon. ''I have to go'' Hyoyeon said and left.

Jong-In was surprised yet once again seeing that Hyoyeon doesn't remember the important day of his life.

                                         ************************************

Hyoyeon's POV-

I was at Yoona's room planning and organising the details for the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter