Conditions

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV:-

When I reached home from Yoona's house, I found Jong-In was still in my apartment watching TV. I quietly went inside and took a seat beside him on the couch. He switched off the TV and turned to me.

''Someone doesn't looks happy. Let me guess, Yoona again?'' he said.

''Yoona was absent from school today'' I spoke meekly.

''Wow, a day without Yoona must be the best day ever but what happened to you?'' he asked me nudging me with his elbow.

''I...I am the new co-president of our class'' I said.

''What? Really?'' Jong-In exclaimed cheerfully, ''I am happy for you, its a good a news'' he patted my shoulders.

''Yoona is the new president of our class'' I said with the same tone.

''What? Who the hell made her the class president?'' his tone changed quickly.

Her father...the trustee of the school'' I replied.

''So, now you'll have to work with her?'' he asked. I nodded but kept quite. ''But if you look at the bright side, being Yoona's assistant have an advantage'' Jong-In spoke again, picking up the last packets of chips from coffee table infront us

''What kind of advantage?'' I asked and looked at him.

''If you work with Yoona then you'll have to stay with her almost all the time and that means you get meet and get a chance to talk with Baekhyun again and also you get to tell him how Yoona actually is'' he explained.

''But how? I don't get it'' I asked getting a little confused

He looked at me and sighed. ''Don't you wanna make Baekhyun realize how Yoona actually is? Don't you wanna get him back?'' he asked me.

I nodded, ''Yes, of course I do''

''Then this is your chance. Yoona always sticks with Baekhyun like a glue, they're like together always so if you get to stay with Yoona, Maybe Baekhyun will start talking with you again and when you get the right chance, just tell him how Yoona treats others but she pretends to be a totally different person when she is with him''

''But what if Baekhyun doesn't wants to hear me out like the last time?''

''You'll just have to prove it to him somehow but before that you'll have to know more about Yoona, what she does, etc etc''

I thought about it for sometimes, if I really can show Baekhyun her true colors, they'll soon have a break-up and then he will come back to me realizing his mistakes. All I will have to do is to show Baekhyun a prove and to know more about Yoona. Though she shows everyone that she is perfect but she must have some flaws in her which I would find helpful for myself. Also I am getting a chance to retake the class-tests that I have missed.

''It an awesome idea'' I praised Jong-In.

''Thanks, I was born awesome'' he said proudly and grinned.

''Show-off'' I said sticking my tongue out at him. ''If you're awesome, then why don't you make any friends in school?''

''I don't want to make any fake friends. People always wanted to be my friend either for my good looks or because I am rich and I kinda hate people like that so I am better off with such friends who only like to pretend'' he said and smiled.

''But isn't it boring to be just friends with me?'' I asked him.

''Not at all. Its kinda fun and you take care of me as well. You're are a good friend Hyoyeon and to be honest Baekhyun doesn't knows what he is missing'' he smiled again.

''Hope he comes to know it soon enough, I have no idea how long do I have to wait'' I said in a low voice.

''Just have a little bit patience, everything is going to be alright'' Jong-In said and stood up to leave.

''You're leaving?'' I asked.

''Yeah, you just go and get fresh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter