A Different Target

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyoyeon's POv-

I gave it a thought that instead of waiting for Sunny to come up with a plan, I decided to do something by myself. Yoona had always called me a friendless looser, what if I make her one as well. Sunny is already out of the picture and its not hard to get Seohyun out as well, she is pretty much dumb anyways and she'll believe anything I say to her and the others are not a problem at all. And If I can, I can bring out some of Yoona's secret from Seohyun's mouth. So I went to find Seohyun and it didn't took me long enough to find her. I found her by the notice board, I walked upto her.

''What are you looking at?'' I asked her.

''They announced the dates of the competition'' She replied.

''Are you gonna enter?'' 

''No'' She smiled. ''Yoona says I can never win so I shouldn't enter the competitions'' 

''So she decides for you, your decisions are not important here, am I right?'' 

''No, I think she is right so I don't say much in this'' she quickly said.

''So Yoona think you're stupid and you support that, thats so lame'' 

'' No she does not, she just care about me'' Seohyun protested.

''Do you think she does after what she did with Sunny?'' I said and smirked. Seohyun stared blankly at me, I knew she understood what I meant to say. ''She can ditch you anytime just like she ditched Sunny, you perfectly know how Yoona is. I think you should enter the competitions and show her what you are capable of, don't be afraid of her, just have some self-repect and confidence. Best of luck Seohyun'' I said.

''But...Is it really alright? I...'' she murmured.

''Geez, alright, I'll have a conference call with you along with Yoona, She must'nt know you're on the call as well, you just have to keep quite and listen to our conversation okay'' I said.

''Alright'' She agreed and I left the spot.

                                       ********************************************

So as we talked about it, I called Seohyun around 8:00PM that evening. She picked it up real quick.

''So, are you ready?'' I asked her.

''Ready for what?'' She questioned me back.

''Listen to our conversation of course'' I rolled my eyes.

''Oh yeah but should I really be ready?'' She said again.

I rolled my eyes again, how dumb can she be? ''Totaly your wish, I am going to call her okay, don't utter a single thing alright?'' 

''Okay, I won't''

I dialled Yoona's number and it went into her voicemail, I tried again and after a few rings she picked it up. ''Hey, girlfriend!!! Are you doing my history project?'' the first thing she said.

''uh...yeah, I'm on it, halfway done'' I replied nervously. I hope Seohyun stays quite otherwise my plan will go to total waste and I don't want that.

''Thats good to hear because you know I need to submit it before anyone does, I kinda don't like to be the last one''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter