The New Class President And Co-President

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV:-

I was getting ready for school and Jong-In was in my apartment, watching TV and eating packets of potato chips like a pig, eyes glued to the TV. His injuries was still healing so he decided to stay home for a few days. I stared myself in the mirror at my reflection for quite sometimes. I look the same everyday and its boring.

''Jong-In?'' I called him.

''Yeah?'' ''Do you think I should change my hairstyle?'' I asked him.

''No, you look better the way you are'' he replied, not looking away from the TV.

''But you said I look good with my hair open''

''I did? yes, you look good with your hair open'' I took the remote and switched off the TV.

He whined and tried to snatch the remote away from me but I was too quick. ''Will you stop eating like a pig?'' I said narrowing my eyebrows.

''No, give me the remote'' I sighed and handed him the remote, I took my bag and left for school.

                                                       *****************************

''Miss Kim Hyoyeon'' our class-teacher, Mr.Choi, repeated my name for the third time and leaned forward on the table, resting his chin on his hands. ''Do you know why I called you here?''

''No, I don't sir'' I replied.

It was really unusual of him to call me in the teacher's room during class hours. He said he had something important to talk to me but its been ten minutes, yet he haven't spoke a single word, except my name. Mr. Choi was a short, weird guy with bald head and had a bad habit of running his hand through his head every few minutes. ''Why were you absent for so many days before summer holidays?'' he asked.

''I was, I...was sick'' I said.

''Do you know you have missed a few important class tests and your assignments are also pending?''

''Yes sir, I do'' I nodded.

He took out some papers from his desk drawer and kept it infront of me. ''Here, these are some important paperworks''

''For...for me?'' I asked getting confused and not touching the papers.

''No, no, not for you. These papers are for the new class president'' he said.

''And...the class...president is?'' I asked again.

''Im Yoona from your class''

''Yoona is the new class president?'' I shouted and stood up from my chair.

''Sit down please Miss Hyoyeon, control your ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter