Yoona's Party!

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV:-

Next evening I got ready around 6pm to leave for the party. I wore the dress and the shoes Jong-In gave me, tied my hair into a ponytail as I always do and wore my glasses. A few minutes later I heard the bell ringing and it was Jong-In. He looked so handsome wearing a black tuxedo.

''What's with the glasses?'' he asked me.

''What about them? I am partially blind'' I said and locked my apartment.

''Wait a second'' he said and loosened my ponytail, letting my hair fall on my shoulders, ''There, you look beautiful like this, no need to tie your hair'' he said fixing my hair and smiled.

''Thanks'' I replied and blushed a little.

''Lets go'' he said and we left the apartment.

We decided to walk all the way to Yoona's house as it wasn't that far away. I played with my fingers nervously with every step we took. Finally fifteen minutes later we reached Yoona's huge house. It was nicely decorated and faint music can be heard from outside. I got more nervous, my hands sweating. I looked at Jong-In and he looked relaxed, like he had been to parties like this before.

''I...I can't do this, I am going home'' I said and turned back.

''Wait, wait, wait'' Jong-In stopped me grabbing my shoulders ''Everything will be fine, I am here. Lets go inside'' he said and held me hand.

I let out a heavy sigh and went inside with Jong-In. The place was beaming with music and was crowded with more people than our class. I looked around Yoona's big hall which was also decorated quite nicely. I spotted Yoona, wearing a pink/white gown looking as pretty as ever, along with Sunny and her other best friend, Seohyun who was in Italy for the past three months. Even Baekhyun was with them. Soon, some of the members from the soccer team came and took Jong-In away with them. I was all alone again. I scanned around the hall for an empty space where I wouldn't be spotted and finally found one beside one of the pillars at the far end of the hall. I quickly went there and decided to stay there until Jong-In comes.

''Hyoyeon, is that you?'' I turned around and saw Seohyun right beside me.

''Oh! God. What is she doing here? How did she find out I was here?'' I thought. I gave her a small smile and tried to look away.

''You look...the same. Except your dress, its quite beautiful, which doesn't suits you at all, did Yoona invite you here?'' she asked.

''Yes'' I gave a short reply.

''Then she must be expecting you, let me go and call her'' Seohyun said and left before I could stop her.

I saw her walking upto to Yoona and whispering something in her ear and then pointing at my way. Yoona looked at my way and then whispered something back to Seohyun. I looked around to find Jong-In and saw him at a far away table chatting with his fellow teammates, I waved at him frantically to get his attention but he was too busy talking with the others and didn't notice me at all. By then Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun was already infront of me.

''Hyoyeon, so you came. I thought you would chicken out. Your dress is beautiful, where did you get it? I am sure you can't afford this kind of costly dress'' Yoona said with a smirk.

''I didn't buy it'' I replied.

''Omo, did you steal it then?'' Sunny exclaimed.

''No, Jong-In gave it to me'' I said nervously.

''Oh! so you begged Jong-In to buy you a dress so that you come and show off at my party. You think you can match upto me just because you're wearing a beautiful dress. Well, you know what, the dress doesn't matters, you'll still be ugly no matter what you wear, Its a fact, you're so shameless Hyoyeon'' Yoona said scornfully.

''But her dress is so beautiful, I wish I had one too'' Sunny said.

''Sunny, you're rich, you can buy tons of dresses like this'' Yoona said and rolled her eyes.

''Yeah but this one is much better, its color and te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter