Regret and Revenge

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyoyeon's POV- The next day when the three of us reached the school, we got the shock of our life. All the students and our classmates were gathered around the notice board, laughing and giggling among themselves. Even the junior classes students were there. We were confused at what they were giggling at. Sehun came out of the crowd after a few minutes and walked upto us. "Hey Sunny, nice pictures!!!" he laughed. Sunny walked over to the notice board and we followed her. We were surprised at what we saw, the notice board had Sunny's pictures on it with a caption that says:- "Sunkyu from class 3A is a liar, phony, backstabber and a fake person. Please think twice before making any kinds of contact with her. She is Evil inside and innocent outside. So stay away from her as much as possible!!!" Sunny desperately tried to tear the pages down from the notice board but it didn't help because we saw more prints out of the pages in the hands of the students!!! "Serves you good" Sehun commented again and laughed. "Its not funny" I glared at him. "Why are taking her side? And why are you even with her in the first place?" Sehun asked raising an eyebrows. "Don't tell you're upto something?" "No, I'm not" I protested in a loud voice. I somehow didn't want him to know that I am in Yoona's group just because of Baekhyun. "Then why are you with her?" And Yoona was already here, with Seohyun, standing right behind Sehun. Yoona raised an eyebrow at me as if she wants to know the answers. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I just stood their without answering her.  ''Anyway, lets go...class is almost starting'' Yoona said at last and i heaved a sigh of relief and went with her. No one's POV- Jongin and Sunny were the only ones standing at the corridoor while everyone left for their respective classes. Sunny was still crying silently. ''It's kinda your fault for not standing up for yourself before'' Jong-in spoke up breaking the silence among them. ''you wanna complain it to the principal?'' he asked, ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter