Jong-In's Past

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV:-

Next day, Jong-In was down with high fever. He had severed wounds and injuries and they weren't healing. I sat by his bed all night treating his wounds and taking care of him, I didn't get a sleep last night, more like I couldn't sleep, everytime I closed me eyes, flashbacks from the party and Jong-In's face covered in blood came into my mind. He didn't woke up since last night after he had collapsed and I was starting to get worried about him. I thought of not going to school today but then again, as I was absent for so many days before, the school had already send me a notice and had warned me not to take a leave again so I had to go and on top of that we also had a class-test today. I made some omelet rice for Jong-In and kept it at his bedside table, hoping that if he wakes up while I was gone, he could get hungry. Before leaving, I left a note for him under his pillow and took his apartment keys with me.

As I reached class and was going to take my seat, I found all kinds of writings on my desk saying:- 'Drama queen' 'Crybaby' 'Weirdo' 'Show-off' and all kinds of other stuffs which wasn't there before. I clearly knew who did this and ignored. I looked around for Baekhyun and he was present, sitting quietly beside Yoona. Yoona was acting like nothing happened last night. I couldn't concentrate on any class at all, I just wanted to get it over quickly so that I can go home. I was worried sick about Jong-In's condition. During lunch break I left school without attending the other classes and ran home as fast as possible. Luckily, I caught the bus on time. When I reached our apartment, I fumbled my school bag to find Jong-In's keys when I noticed a girl, with wavy hair standing infront of Jong-In's apartment door. I never saw her here before and neither she lives in this apartment. She was looking for something or someone I guess.

''How can I help you?'' I asked her moving closer.

''Is this kai's apartment?'' she asked me. I was confused, why is she looking for a person like that in this apartment?

''No, there's no Kai here. Maybe you're in a wrong place'' I replied and unlocked Jong-In's apartment.

''Kim Jong-In'' she said as I was going to get in, ''Is there any Kim Jong-In here?''

''Yes, this is his apartment'' I said turning back.

''And who are you? His girlfriend?'' She asked again.

''I live here'' I said pointing to the apartment next to Jong-In's, ''My name is Kim Hyoyeon, I am Jong-In's friend and neighbor, we go to the same school''

''I am Tiffany, Kai's, I mean Jong-In's older sister'' she said. I was confused, why did she kept calling him Kai?

''Please come in'' I said and we both came in.

''Please wait here and I will call him, he is sick since morning.

Tiffany nodded and took a seat on the couch, looking around the apartment. I went inside his room and found Jong-In was already awake, sitting quitely on his bed with his head down and eyes closed.

''Jong-In, how are you feeling now?'' I said and sat by his side on the bed.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, ''Hyoyeon, you came back early from school, how was your class-test''

''It was good, I skipped the other classes and came home early today, How is your fever?'' I asked checking his temperature with the palm of my hand.

''I am fine now, thanks for taking care of me'' he spoke slowly.

''Oh! I forgot. Someone came to meet you'' I said.

''Me? Who would come to meet me?'' he asked, confused.

''Your sister, Tiffany. She is waiting in the living room'' I said.

Jong-In's expression changed and he quickly ran towards the living room. I ran after him. ''What are you doing here?'' Jong-In yelled at Tiffany.

She stood up from the couch looking as relaxed as ever. ''Finally I found you, what happened to you?'' She asked him.

''I asked you something'' Jong-In yelled again.

''I don't need to answer you back'' she said arrogantly.

''Get out of here, now'' Jong-In shouted. I tried to clam him down but he wouldn't listen.

''Fine, I'll leave but I am gonna come back again'' Tiffany said and left.

I was so confused about everything that happened just now. Tiffany somewhat reminded me of Yoona. Jong-In stormed into his room and I didn't dare to ask him any questions regarding this.

                                                                   ***********

I slept at Jong-In's apartment that night. He slept in his room and I slept in the couch outside in the living room. I wanted to keep an eye on him, If he gets sick again then he wouldn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter