Unexpected Invitation

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV:-

Summer holidays were over and school started soon. Good days were over and everything was dull and boring as again. Its not like hate studying but I do hate Yoona. She already shot me a death glare as soon as I entered the classroom as if the classroom was her own property. All I could was ignore her. On the third period, it was maths period and the teacher was absent so it was a free period. I was explaining a maths problem to Jong-In when Yoona walked upto us, again and I could smell trouble. Why can't she just leave us alone? I didn't looked up at her and just stared down on my book.

''What do you want now?'' Jong-In quickly asked, with a bit of irritation in his tone.

''Chill, Jong-min, I didn't came here to lecture you today'' said Yoona casually.

''Its Jong-In, not Jong-min. How many times do I have to tell you?'' Jong-In said getting more irritated.

Yoona placed two white cards infront of Jong-In on his desk. Jong-In looked surprised. He looked at the card and then back at Yoona. Before he could say something, Yoona explained it herself.

''It's an invitation card. I am having a party at my house tomorrow evening so do come, everyone is invited. The whole class I mean''

I get it but why did you give me two cards for?'' Jong-In asked.

''The other one is for Hyoyeon'' I quickly shot a look at Yoona. Am I dreaming? I kept staring at Yoona without blinking. Even Jong-In was surprised. He was looking at Jong-In the same way I did. DID YOONA JUST INVITED ME TO HER PARTY?!!! ''We would be expecting you Hyoyeon, do come. I bet you'll have loads of fun there'' Yoona smirked and left.

I still couldn't believe my eyes and ears. Yoona held parties often and of course all the people were invited from our class except me but now... Jong-In shook me and I snapped out of my thought. ''Pinch me Jong-In'' I said and looked at him. Jong-In pinched my cheeks hard and I realized it wasn't a dream. I was really invited to attend Yoona's party

''Couldn't you pinch me more gently'' I snapped at Jong-In.

''Sorry, I didn't mean to. Your cheeks are so soft and cute'' he teased me.

''Idiot, you did it purposely''

                                                           ********************

I paced back and forth in my living room thinking weather to attend Yoona's party or not. This is the first time I was invited and it was really unusual. And I had a bad feeling about this, maybe she was plotting something evil against me. As I debated for it for several hours, I couldn't come up with a conclusion. Jong-In was really looking forward to this party, he was excited since morning and he wanted me to come with him as well, otherwise he won't go. Finally I decided to talk to Jong-In about it. He has a solution to everything. So I went to his apartment and straight into his living room.

''I think I shouldn't attend Yoona's party'' I said taking my seat on his couch. He was watching TV and quickly turned it off.

''What? But why?'' Jong-In whined.

''I think something really bad is gonna happen there she is plotting something against me and why would she invite me to her party she hated me since middle school and I am really scared and I am socially awkward and there would be so many people and I don't even have proper dress to wear i mean if I am gonna attend her party then I should look good and all I have is baggy jeans T-shirts and shorts and I have no idea what should I do Jong-In and I am freaking out since morning'' I spoke nervously without pausing for a second.

''You're exaggerating'' Jong-In said after sometimes, '' calm down, Its j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter