The 3 Days...........

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov

 

What's gotten in to me agreeing into this kind of deal. I literaly don't know about him, and yet I am here, plyaing tennis in Wii gameplay. One thing I know about him is, he must really be younger than me or rather his mentality is. I dont know if he can really grant that wish or he is planning something. So for these three days I'm living here with him in this apartment, forbiden to leave, cause it will be a bridge of contract, he says. though Rihan came from time to time, and play with us for a while, oh yeah she literaly choke Neil for making that deal with me, but when she learned his reasons she just accept it.

Thought It is a very weird situation for me, I learned many things from him, and these three days will might be the best descision of my ife.

 

1st day..........

I accepted his deal to grant that wish for me so I will stay with him in this apartment for three days. Though I already called my parents that I will comback this day, I called them again and said I will be staying with my friend for three days to sort thing out in my life. My mom and my sister worried that I will just fall into depression but I just assure them that I won't do anything bad. They are reluctant on accepting my descision but I convince them otherwise. 

My first day in his house was the wierdest thing that happen to me. He set up his living room as a game center. His Flat screen TV was playing JUST DANCE 4, there was an archade on the corner of the living room. and the other corner there was a Noraebang machine set up. I nearly go back to the room because of his wierdness, but he held my hand and drag me into the living room to eat breakfast. He switch off the gameplay, and watch another episode of F.O S1. I look at him weirdly and he literaly, know what I am going to ask him.

"Hey don't worry about anyhting for now." He told me while pigging down on the chicken. He then stand up and hold the chicken drumbstick like a mike and in a dramatical way he said "you know the best thing to start your day is to watch positive things. Comedy is the best way to start your day, so just enjoy today okay, leave everything behind for now. This room and this day is yours. Sing your heart out and no one will care. Dance your heart out and no one will critizise you. He then reach for my hand, waiting for me to accept it, in which I did. He then lead me into a secret stairway hidden inside a room and then what I see was a breathtaking scene. I didn,t know that his apartment was the penthouse of the building, and the roof was a accessable. As I scan the place I see a large chair swing with a roof above it, and beside it was a coffee table. I just marvel at the place.

"The previous tenant make this, I stumbled upon this room when I first purchase it. Well if you don't want to have fun downstairs, you can just relax here, for a while. You can read a book here, or just sleep. But just dont jump out of the building ok" He explain to me. 

After he show me the roof, we then went down, and what suprizes me is that Rihan was there. She then rush to me and ask me if I am alright, if Neil have done something bad to me and also why do I agree with his deal. Which I only said is that "I'm alright". She then  drag me to te couch to talk about the deal with Neil.

"Are you crazy!!?" Its the first thing she blurted out on me when she learned about my deal with Neil. "You really want to gamble it with him?" she ask me still in disbelief that I agree on this deal.

"Well yeah, but before that we made a bet on something he must give me something first, if he cant bring it to me then I will not sign the deal." I said to her.

"Well if I were you, I will sign this deal immediately." She then eyed Neil who was in the kitchen prepping some snacks. "That guy can make a small business became big, and when he see something that has a potential to grow he will take it. HIs deals are very hard to get you know. Many business man fight for it. If he offer it to you it means that he sees something from you, I dont know what it is though. You chalenging him, your the first" She said drinking a bottle of cola.

The rest of the day was out of the ordinary. We played games after games after games.  We didnt talk about anything else and we just played, untill were tired. Though we eat something every other time, Its the first tme I let myself loose with people I really don't know, well technically we've been together for two days and we talked a lot too, so basically we are firends right? Well I don't really care about that now as we dance, played and sing, and go wild. Not that wild. We just do things with a good heart, without the alcohol. cause according to Rihan, Neil isn't good with it. So we just drink coke and eat snacks. I felt a momentarily glimpse of happiness, cause in the 25 years in my life, this is the only day in my life that I partied and have fun without being sober the next day...

Second day.....

 

The next day I wake up with a lighted heart. I ruffle my hair as I remember my wild actions yesterday. Though a bit bloated because of the foods, I don't really care. I then went outside the room, I saw that the living room was already clean. The game system was not there, even the karaoke machine was missing. As I walk towards the kitchen I saw a note at the fridge saying. "go to the roof, breakfast is there... wear something thick its cold up here." And with that I grab a jacket from his closet and went towards the roof. 

Then I saw him there, sipping into his cup while reading a newspaper, a typical scene from a rich kid, but what make it strange is the thing he was eating was Ramyun. I nearly burst out laughing because of the wierdness. He then saw me and invited me to eat with him. As I sat beside him, I noticed that in his cup was not coffee or hot chocolate but, chicken broth that he boiled. He even ask me if I want to try, and I did. I really wished that I didnt cause its spicy. He then laugh at me and I slap his shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry, haha.. realy so hahaha.. stop hitting me" He try to apologize but continue laughing. I stop hitting and pouted at him. "You big minie" I snarred at him

"You know your quite cute if you pouted like that" He then pinch my cheeks and I felt my face blush. "come on eat this up while its hot. We have a lot of thing to do today." 

The breakfast was a bit normal as he try to joke a few times to make me laugh. Just like what he said Start your day with seeing positive things. I then ask him whats our schedule for today.

"Ahh our schedule for today is all about your business, and how to improve it." He told me. "I am going to teach you some of my techniques on how to be a good business man."

I just nodded in reply and continue eating. After we've done we went down stairs and settle oursleves in the living room. I tought he will watch some variety shows again but he didn't. He open his T.V and connect his laptop into it.

"I studied you brand, and I hope that your not the one who came up with the maketing strategy for it right?" I then shook my head cause truthfully, that bastard Tyler was the one who hired most of my staff. "Great cause it very stupid. Practically speaking, the idiot who made this think that your product will sell because of your previous name. That idiot! He didn't think that many people will not buy this because it very pricy, no offence" he then continued.

"None taken" I said as I try to absorb everything he says.

"Well, I'm going to ask you what kind of people you want to target with your brand?" He ask me seiriously.

"Ordinary people, teenagers, kids, and even old people" I answered.

"So basically the masses?" and I just nodded. "You are selling scarf, eyeglasses. thats your basic product for now. But like what I have told you the price is to high. In my point of view as a consumer I won't buy any of it, and will settle myself with a diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter