The Dragon's Squad

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG's pov.....

 

"Yes I understand, but isn't it a bit dangerous for him?........ Are you sure?..... then fine.... but at least the promise you talk about be sure to kept it"

That man..... Neil he was a mysterious man, and a dangerous one. I met him back in 2010 in a Gala for the CEO's of Korea. He was there as an adviser for a small CEO of an IT company. He walk with confidence that I thought he was the CEO. Some of the CEO's that I talked to at that night said that he was a genius on making business grow. He was in demand as an marketing director, and everything he touch turns into gold, Midas hand that was his nickname.

I remember that night when SM current CEO insulted him and the CEO he work for saying that they can't afford an SM artist, and the technology they want will surely crumble. He stood there still with confidence and said "Don't worry about that, by the time the company grow, we will not going to use any of your artist to be our endorser." 

The night went by and his CEO went home. He then approach me and ask my permission to make my artist to endorse their product. I listen to every detail of their product then agreed to it. And like what he promised the company really did well, it became so big that he signed YG as an official endorser for 3 years. SM was furious about it.

But the real problem start that year also, Jiyong became part of something... something that too dark even for me. A group that lead by that man. Though Jiyong said that the group isn't a bad one, I still have my doubts. The only merit is that, since Jiyong became a member, YG have a smooth sailing in every country we visited, even Triads, Mafia, and Yakuza's didn't bother us anymore for extra payment if we promote our artist there. It's like we are untouchable.

But right now, Jiyong was doing a job for him again, and I hope he isn't injured.....

Taeyeon's pov......

 

It feel's great that I have stayed here in my hometown for now, since my injury back in January I needed a break, and I was surprised that they give me a week to relax. The air in Jeju was relaxing and the scenery was healing. Tiffany and Sooyoung have told me about their encounter with Jessica in the US. Yuri also share her conversation with her. First I thought that it was just like a normal talks, it soon ended when Yuri said something about someone who tried to kidnap them. Sooyoung said it was just Jessica's bodyguards friend but Yuri said it wasn't. That is when Sunny spoke and said what happen to her last week. That Kris and Jessica's kids save her from being kidnapped. Yoona, then said about people following her everytime.

Flashback

"Taeng, I'm scared that Jessica is in trouble." Sunny said "and we might be in danger too"

"I know, but what can we do?" I said to her.

"Don't worry about it." Yuri said "You probably don't know this but there are some people who protect us in the shadow. You know the guy who helped me in Korea was named Kevin and event though he have a temper, he is quite handsome" Yuri said to us.

"Yeah... the one who kidnapped us.. I think their name was West and Ryan was quite alright too." Tiffany said

"Ahh you meet West oppa.." Yoona said "He was the one who protect me in China when I was shooting my drama. He is nice and always treat me to free meals"

"That's strange the one who helped Kris when I was about to get kidnapped was named Jerome and David." Sunny said.

"They're must be friend of Neil, you know the one who saved Sica." I said to them.

That night we talked about what we know and decided to help Sica in our own way, but promise not let the other members know we don't want them to worry about this.

End of flashback.

I was lost in thoughts, while walking aimlessly at the beach. There are some tourist here, so I must be safe. My manager and handler got to get back to Seoul leaving me here alone. "They won't attack me in the open right? I thought to myself. "I just hope Yuri said was true about people protecting us."

I was about to get back to my hotel when somebody grab me and drag me in the corner. I struggle to get out from him but he was strong. The man was wearing a hooded jacket so I can't see his face. We were completely hidden in an alley when I heard someone running and saying something.

"Damn where the hell is she?"

"She must've not gone to far. Find her."

I wasn't expecting that there were people who are targeting me even here. When the bad guys were away, the grip of the man loosened and when I was completely free I punch him in the face which the man block by his hand.

"Yah... is this what you do to your protector?" the man said. and the voice, I remember that voice.

"G-dragon sunbae?" I said and he slowly reveal himself.

"Damn... Taeyeon, you punch like a man. If that hits I might get knock down in one blow." He said jokingly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Well I was buying something when I overheard some men saying they will going to kidnapped you, so I followed them. Thank god I notice you first." he said to me.

"Thank you.." I said to him. He was still looking at me with a smile, like everything was just a fun game to him.

"Yeah... it's nothing but let's get out of here for now, my van is near here but I sense that those guys are still here.... " He suddenly look at me and then he take off his jacket and put it on me. He order me to stayed put for while and went out, and after sometime he came back with a facemask and a shade. He let me use it and then guided me out.

I was panicking inside, what if those men notice me, what if they try to hurt sunbae too... but my thoughts was halted by the tight grip of sunbae's hand on my shoulder. "Just act natural... we are almost there okay" She whisper to me. and I relaxed for all of the sudden.

When we reach his van we then went in and luck the doors right away.

"Hey Ji have you bought the thing you want-" his driver said but suddenly stopped when he saw me. "Ji who is she? I didn't know stores sell human girls now" He joked.

"Funny hyung..." Sunbae said to him "This is Taeyeon... she is in a trouble right now and I just helped her."

"Taeyeon as in SNSD Taeyeon?!!" the driver said and I remove my hood and bow to him.

"Now you know can you drive away now." Jiyong ordered his driver.

"So what are you doing here sunbae?" I ask him.

"It's Jiyong... Jiyong oppa okay" he said to me. "Well I am just visiting the site where one of our MV will be film. And you?"

"Vacation... it's my birthday and my members were busy so I just decided to went here..." I answered.

"Well what about those guys.... those ... " he ask me but I can't tell him that I was a target by bad people so I just look down and think of an answer. " are some crazy saesangs huh, they even follow you through here. Well if you are not in a hurry you could come with us." he asked me.

"Okay.. if I am not a burden though. Take care of me..." I bow and thank them again.

Jiyong's pov

 

The ride to the set was long and I saw Taeyeon was asleep by my side. I don't know why Neil ask me to guard her, but it seems that it concerns Jessica's new problem. I know about the Goddess Hunt and I know that out of the 9 she is the most possible target that they will attack. The only problem is, why me. at first I thought that my rank in the group suddenly rise that's why I was appointed to this. But my Master just said "you are the most qualified cause all of us.. you know you can charm your way into girls". Damn that ruined everything.

It's been 5 years now since I joined them. It's pure coincidence though, I was in Japan with Kiko, and I got bored waiting for her so I surf the net with her laptop when I stumble to a site (which I thought was ). I registered and answer some question.  It is mostly random stuff like, If you will destroy something what country would you like to destroy, creepy right. The site also have games and stuff which I enjoy playing. I reach the final boss of the game and defeated it, I was hyped when I win though and that is when I saw Kiko enter and saw the site. She scolded me and ask if I register to it and how the hell did I see the site.

It turns out that the site was a registration to became part of them. Kiko then introduce me to Neil, I recognize him because he was the guy who contracted us for a CF for an IT company. (also the part when I stopped him killing someone at a bar). Just one look at me and he said I passed. Kiko was pretty close to them and argue that I'm not suited for this.

The thing is I pass every thing they ask me too except for the bust I suppose to do, but it go haywire when the police caught me tough. Thank god they settle it in a nice way. Since then they only give me jobs like information stealing, or other stuff. But the main thing is, I like it in some way it relieve all of my stress when I do it. Crazy if people see it, G-dragon leader of BigBang is connected to the underworld.

I was busy reminiscing my past adventure when we arrive at the MV site. I wake up Taeyeon and I find it cute when she stretch her arms, and then face me.

"Hey were here... " I said to her. We then get out and was welcomed by the production team, Well a crew of 6 people though with of course my master tagging along.

"Hey Ji where the hell did you go, I need to discuss with you about the MV!" a woman, the same height as Taeyeon scolded me.

"Went to buy something but see a hoobae of mine in trouble so ... that's it" I said to her. "Hey loosen up Theresa, your husband.. told you to chill, you're pregnant for crying out loud." Yup my master is this girl, Theresa Azuara, or little dragon in the organization. She is part of the information gathering and logistic and sadly I am part of her gang. Don't let her fool you though, she can kick your in seconds. I made fun of her when I first saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter