The Goddess Hunt!!

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back In Korea....

 

A muffle voice was heard on an empty factory. The clash of metals, and woods echoes into the air. Inside, A young man was busy fighting off a young girl.

"Arghhhh..." the man crash on the ground as soon as the girl have kick him hard.

"Oppa are you okay" The girl said to the man.

"You know Kris you don't have to do something like this." Jerome said to Kris, as he try helping him to get up. "Lilian is quite trained since she was 7 so she is good, but you.... even if you have that kind of body you should not force yourself to be like us."

"Jerome oppa is right... I mean I have been training since I know Master, so it became normal for me." Lilian said.

"No, I can do it, Its just the first day... I can do it." He said with determination.

Kris approach Jerome, after Neil and Jessica went to the US. He ask about how can they fight so well despite their body. He ask him to train him, for protection.

Flashback.

"Hyung, I don't want anything bad happen to this agency especially to Jessica noona" he said while bowing to Jerome. "I want to fight like all of you..."

End of flashback.......

Jerome can't even fathom if he was doing is right. As they went home. He called Kris manager to deliver him home. Kris was so out of it that he didn't wake up even if they poke him.

The manager ask what happen and he just said he is just exhausted because of training, which is quite true. 

Jerome pov......

It was quite a tiring day. I know that those two will be at the US for a week but still, leaving me with this kind of responsibility and work was not part of my job. I am a music producer/slash bodyguard, and not a freaking manager.

In a good side, those seven are actually doing fine. The younger ones have adjusted to their busy schedules and their practice is doing well. Except their next comeback will be six month from now. Kris and Luhan are also busy promoting here in Korea and in China and now we wanted to debut them in Japan so they also preparing for that.

The people we wanted to protect however are also quite busy so their safety was still a bit the priority. Thankfully the people that are after them are not showing themselves for now.

Kris... have started training under my wing. He said he wanted to protect the people he held dearly. though I'd say he have a good sense in battle, I just don't want him to be involve in this kind of work.

I was busy reading some endorsement contract when Rihan enter my office.

"Oh Jerome, we have another guesting request" She then handed me the request letter.

"So which show is now?" I ask her as I open the letter.

"Well it's a radio program and it's from MBC radio  but I don't think it is wise to accept it" Rihan said to me.

"Why, it's just a radio program" I said to her as I read the content of the letter. My face suddenly became serious when I saw who was the host of the show.

"It's Lee Sunny, a member of SNSD. I don't why the producers wanted our artist to guest there but I know, that someone is behind in all of this." Rihan said.

She's right. The fact that our artist have guests in some radio program this past few weeks, was a defining factor to the warm reception of their songs, if we decline this request they might spread a negative rumor about them. But what Rihan said is also true. Lee Sunny is also there, it's looks like they wanted us to gather in one place, like a moth into the flame.

"Accept it" I said to her.

"What?!" Rihan said to me "Jerome it is obviously a trap and --"

"That's why I will be going with them" I cut her off "Kris, Lilian, Jullie and Jiro will go there. Luhan have worked in China so he won't be available, and Raiji and Taka have a schedule on that time too so tell them that those four will be the one to guest for that program." I said to her.

"I just hope you know what you are doing" Rihan said as she went out.

"Well now I should be preparing for tonight" I said as I call someone for help.

Kris pov....

 

Though our schedule was packed, Sica noona still ensure us that we have at least a day rest, which I was grateful for. I used this time to train with Jerome hyung... and hell his training was not easy as becoming an idol. I thought that it would be like training like what I saw in movies but it doesn't he train me by sparring. It's either him or Lillian and I need to figure out how to fight on my own. Hyung said it was the best and fastest way for me to learn how to fight. 

Today hyung told me to just do an image training, on that way my mind and my body will remember the fights and I can analyze everything. Luhan was in China for a shoot and so I am in here in our agency practicing and trying my best in writing and producing songs. 

Boss Neil's order. He wanted us to be independent and confident about producing our own music so he schedule me to learn music production in YG once a week. Kush-hyung and Tablo-hyung are my mentors there though G-dragon sunbae come from time to time to give me pointers and whatnot. I was thakfull about that.

I was in our studio mixing some beat with Jiro who like me was also been taught at YG but in music writing and composing, when Jerome hyung barge in.

"Hey Kris, --oh Jiro you're here too. Good, The two of you with Lillian and Julie will guest at a radio show tonight." He said to us.

"What radio show hyung?" I ask him

"Sunny's FM date." he answered and My eyebrows crooked. Why would they want us in a radio show of a SM artist, much more that she is noona's former bandmate. "Hey before you ask me why I approved of it is because for publicity. Beside, it's just a radio show don't fret about it." He said then walk out the studio.

"Hyung.... is that okay? You know Sica-umma doesn't want us to guest in one her members show because she doesn't want anyone to know she is still in good terms with them." Jiro said to me.

"Well maybe she approved of it now. Come on let's just finished this and gather the two girls so we can practice what we are going to do there" I said as we finished the song we are working on.

 

After a few hours the four of us was now en route to the radio station for the radio show. Before that Jerome brief us on what will happen tonight. He already have the list of question's that the MC will ask and it is mostly the basic, about the show, comebacks, songs, debut as a duo and for the kids, and our thoughts about it as a whole. He then explain us about the live question and answer from the fans and some live performance. Cause I was going solo for this show, Jiro suggest that I sang the acoustic version of Just be friends and Crash will perform Answers after.

When we arrived at the studio the staff greeted us and we do also. Jerome hyung talked with the staff. We then positioned ourselves and wait for the host to show. 

"Oppa.... the set here is really great huh? it's spacious here." Julie said.

"Hey would you act like a decent girl for once?" Jiro hissed at her.

"Hey, I'm a decent here. Why? I'm just admiring the studio." Julie answered.

"Hey the two of you stop it." I reprimand them. Seriously Julie is very hyper and Jiro is a strict one, they shouldn't be close to each other.

"Neh oppa, I will just speak with Lillian here" Julie answered

"Neh unnie" Lillian timidly answer.

I really didn't understand this kid. She's a skilled fighter but when she is with her group she revert back to a shy, timid girl.

The three kids were having a conversation when the host enter the studio. We greeted her and introduce ourselves. Even though I already know's Sunny noona, I still felt awkward around her.

Jerome pov.....

 

As soon as they are now in the confine of the studio. I then left for a while to scan the area. I have this uneasy feeling that there is something wrong with the surrounding. I walk around the station and try to investigate if there is someone who would harm them here. I was walking along the hallway when I notice a person in a hoodie lurking around. He was acting like a normal staffman but the way he moved and look at his surrounding was creepy. When our eyes met he suddenly left in a hurry, which confirm my assumption.

Though I don't feel any blood lust from him, I know he was skilled enough not to reveal it. I ended up in the parking lot, while following him. But I think I lost him. That is when I saw the man enter a car and drove off. I hurriedly went to our van and started to follow him. leaving the kids at the studio.

"They should be alright there. They are in a public domain after all" I said as I follow the car in a deserted highway near Seoul, but to be sure I called David to protect them.

The car suddenly came into a halt and I noticed he then walk to an abandoned field and stood there. I park the car just a few blocks and then hide on one the trees there.

"Hey do you really think I wouldn't know that you are following me?!!" he suddenly shouted, which surprise me. "I know you are hiding there so why not reveal yourself and we could do this the the easy way". Then a few men, around 9 of them suddenly appear with guns and swords.

From what I am seeing they are definitely assassins, about the level of the guy Neil and David busted a while back.

"This would be a problem..." Jerome said as he also reveal his weapons.

In term's of markmanship, He is the number one in their organizations, and his favorite weapon, a German Luger, those one's use in the war, and a American Colt Patterson revolver. A unique choice of weapon but the firepower from both guns can kill anyone. He also have a back-up knives in hidden in his sleeves.

"I will count to 10, you little mice, if you don't show up soon we will going to have a nice hunting game" the man said and his people laugh, but even before he could count I already fire my guns at them and it was a headshot, two of his companion was now down.

"Do you really think, you could win against me?" I said as I reveal myself to them. I was surprise that they aren't shock of who I am.

"Lust of the shadows. I should have known." The man then draw his weapon.

"I'm surprise that you know me" I said to him. "and I'm surprise that you are still wanting to fight someone like me."

"I high price like you will elevate us to the organization!" The man said to me and then "Kill him!!" he ordered his troop.

I then ran into the forest to fight them. Good thing that it was dark and a dim light of the moon was the only light. As soon as I saw one of them alone, I aim my gun at him. But my position was compromise as a gunshot was heard and it almost hit me.

"Dang, I almost forgot that they are all high level assassins." I then move to a different location.

But trying to ambush them will be hard as I dodge the bullets aim at me. I then climb one of the tree's there and hide from it's leaves. I hid my presence aswell. Good thing they don't have any person with a night vision, or else I'm screwed. My position was great cause I can see their movement's from above. I can also see that they are very anxious to kill me. I then jump from one branch to another like a monkey, and when I saw one of them alone, for real this time, I then went behind it's back and slit his throat. One of the men there saw me and fire his gun's but I was back in the branches and have hidden from them again.

"Damn!! there's seven of us now but we can't kill one of them!!!" one man shouted, but before he could utter another word I already shot him in the head with my guns.

"Now there is only six!!" I said to them as I hid again in the shadow. Dwindling in numbers, they then decided to pair up and hunt me down, but like human instinct, as oneself feel's fear, it will cause momentarily lapse of judgment and that is the only thing I need, a few seconds of hesitation.

I set my eyes on one pair and once they are in my range, I shot at a trap that I place there while I was busy running away and they didn't even notice it. One of the two was struck in the neck, and while the other was docking I then throw one of my daggers straight into its skull.

"2 down and 4 to go" I muttered as I hunt the others. I was now the hunter and I felt their bloodlust slowly getting smaller, and their fear was now evident not that I just killed 6 of their members.

"Is this the ability of one of the guardians? We are seriously out class here" One of the men said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter