Freedom, An Agency for Her

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov....

 

The night at my house was very warming, and incredible. Of course I've cried when I finally saw my parents after 4 days. They didn't scold me, but they ask, questions, after questions about my whereabouts and who I am with. Of course I didn't tell them about my roomate cause they will surely kills me. Krystal however ask me about the termination of my contract and about who helped me in my lawsuit. I only said that a good friend of mine introduce me to a great lawyer and he was the one who settled it.

We have our dinners

I slept, with my sister sleeping in my room. It was one of the calmest sleep I have. Being with your family was the best after all, I thought to myself. I wake up early again the next day, suprising my parents and sister. They even joked that an alien replace me in the span of three days. We were happy chatting over breakfast when I received a text from Rihan about my schedule for today.

"Unnie, who is it?" Krystal said while eating her pancakes.

"Its Rihan, my new mangaer, She texted me about my meeting with the owners of the factory that will produce my products, and I will attend and event for FENDI after" I answered her.

"You've got a new manager?" My mom onquired

"She's a friend of mine. She is also a friend of the lawyer that I told you earlier." I explained to her.

 

After breakfast, I then hurried for the meeting, I wear one of the most formal wear that I have. I say goodbye to my parents, thankfully my sister leave earlier for a schedule or else we will be crying right now. As soon as I went out of the house I saw a few reporters rushing to me. They wanted to know why I terminate my contract with SM. Thankfully Rihan was there to guide me to the van before it became to crowded. My termination from SM was a hot topic in the news. Some of the news station wanted to interview me but RIhan already decline them.

"Are you rady to meet them?" Rihan ask as soon as we board the van.

"Yes I'm ready" I answerd them. "Where is Neil?" I notice that he was not with us.

"Well he have a meeting with someone so he will not be joining us." I felt dissapointed that he will not be joining me in the negotiations cause he was my teacher. "He said to me that this will be a your first hands on experience in business deals so do great" She said to me.

The meeting place was a restaurant in Jamsil. Its a bit early so not many people was in the restaurant. As we walked in I saw two people there. A man and a woman. They were in a suit so, I thought they must be the one. When Rihan, guide me to their seat, my hunch was right.

"Your late!" the woman suddenly said to me "You do know were busy people" I was taken aback by what she said, and when I look at her she just glared at me. 

"Hey Yuki. dont be hard on her, and beside we're the one who was late, because of our schedule yesterday" the man said.

"Pardon my partners outburst, she is just grumpy in the morning." He said to me smiling.

"Jessica, meet Shiro Sanada and Yuki Tora. They are the ones who will produce your product. They are both Japanese but can speak Korean" Rihan introduced the two and I bow to them with respect. 

"Okay lets drop with the pleasantires. What do you want and when do you needed it" Yuki-shi said. And with that She eyed me again.

"My company wanted yout to produce this design for my store." I then handed the sketch and waited for their reactions. Each of them scan the designs and sometimes look at me as if they are doubting. "I design all of them and I hope you can make it"

"Uh.. Is there a problem with the Design?" I ask hesitantly.

"Actually the design was-" but before Mr. Shiro can speak, he was cut off by Ms. Yuki.

"Tell me honestly, do you really design all of this?" She ask me seriously.

"Y-yes" I stuttered when I aswered her. Actually I was afraid of Ms. Yuki, cause she looks like the type who will turn down any request.

"Actually, I first believe that Neil draw this, but I know he won't meddle with someone else business without any consent." She said "The design is great, no the word "great" is an understatement, its wonderfull." She then smiled at me, the first smile that she given me throughout this meeting. "So when do you want us to deliver this?" She then ask nicely.

"We will have the openning of the store, next week a day before christmast so we wanted to have at least half of the products delivered." I said to them.

"A week, huh" Ms. Yuki then crossed her arms when hearing the deadline. Of course its impossible to do it in a weeks time. So i thought that they will decline it.

The two suddenly stand up and grab the copies of the design. I was suprised of what they have done.

"Send me the adress of your store and I will deliver it on time." Mr. Shiro said.

"Ms. Jung frogive me if I was being rude to you earlier but It was necessary to test you. I just want to know if you have the capabilities to become a good CEO." Ms Yuki said to me.

"So.. did I pass?" I ask curiously.

"Barely Ms. Jung. If it wasn't for your designs i wouldn't reconsider it. I've watch you since your former group debut in Japan, and I thought you have the guts and confidence in you, but seeing you right now prove me otherwise. But if you could prove me that I am wrong, then this partnership with our companys can last."

The two bid farewell and told me that they will deliver the finish products earlier, I sigh in relief that the deal went well. I rested my back at the chair and look at Rihan who was smiling at me.

"Well not bad for your first try" She joked and I just smiled. Actually it wasn't bad, but i wasn't good either. I barely succeded on sealing the deal. "I need to do better" I thought to myself. What she said was true, I have changed since the day I almost die. My confidence vanished, and I need to get it back. We were about to leave when a text message was sent to me and it was from someone I know.

From Cresent moon:

To Yukiona: I'm in Jamsil heard you are nearby, lets talk.

Knowing that she was nearby, I've ask Rihan about my next schedule, and she just said that we have an hour to spare before it. So I text cresent moon that we should meet up. She then text back where we should meet. It was a cafe/ art studio. Good thing it was near, and the place was very much deserted so being recognize by the people will not be a problem.

Rihan wanted to come with me but I assured her that I will be fine. I entered the coffe shop and headed for the second floor and look for her. My eyes wandered when I saw someone with a very thick scarf waving at me. I walk towards her, and she greeted me with her sweetest eye smile. I'm always amaze how her eyes alwasy form a cresnt shape like the moon whenever she smile. I smile back at her, and then seated at the chair across her.

"Hi" It was the first word she muttered, then I saw her tears suddenly falling.

"Why are you crying, Fany-ah" I then wipe her tears with my hand.

"Its just that .. Its good to see that you are fine." She then wipe off her tears.

Even though the whole world thought that its me against the eight, it wasnt the truth cause the whole fight was a big lie. Even the management who kick me out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter