A little bit of her happiness

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov..

 

I have woken up at a very early morning, 4 in the morning to be exact. I was accustomed with this time but back then I was forced to wake up, not voluntarily. I was also suprised myrself, cause of this. I walk out of the room and see him sleeping soundly and weirdly at the couch. His upper body was already in the floor, while his lower body is still in the couch. I smile at the scene. I then brewed some coffee and went to the roof. Though a bit cold I just ignore it. I sit at the swing and gaze at the horizon.

"Its finally the day" A man suddenly said, startling her.

"Neil, good morning" I then put mycup down and greeted him with a smile. "Yeah its the day" I said to him.

"You know, you wish for your happiness back right? So here" Lien handed me a piece of envelope. "I know its not christmast and its early to give you any presents but I really try hard to give all your happiness back, but I only acquire a piece of it"

When I  open the envelope, tears suddenly fall from my eyes.

"Blanc & Eclare owner Jessica Jung"

It was the legal rights of my company and a 50% commision fromt he sold properties. Neil look at me and then panic when he sees me cry, he was about to get go downstairs when suddenly I pulled him and hug him.

"Thank you! I realy..... thank you" I said as I cry in Neil's chest.

"So are you happy? Do I won? cause I think I've lose cause your crying and your not smiling." Neil slightly panic.

I then breaks the hug and see Neils's panic face. "Ne~ , you've won" I've said as I given him my sweetest smile. After I wipe my tears, I then thank him again and then we sit at the swing.

"How did you do it? I mean Tyler has all the documents, I'm definitely losing in that casae" I inquire cause even my previous lawyer said it will take a miracle to win that case.

"Well, for starters it really isn't easy. I ask my friend to handle your case for you, and yes he is a lawyer. He literaly done all of his best to win it. Thankfully there are some illegal transactions that your ex-partner have done. he also aquired some evidense that he was embezzling some money. So my friend use that to threathen him to withdraw the aquisition lawsuit against you." He explained to me. "But your store abroad was already been sold by him sorry if the only thing I get are the rights for your Brand and that cash" He then said to me. He then lowered his head aplogetic that he didn't get everything in my company.

"Neil-ah, Its okay. I'm happy that the brand I worked hard for is in my hands again. I feel like that my own child was given back to me. So don't feel bad that you couldn't get everything, cause this name, this brand is everything for my company. Thank you" I hug him again and awkwardly he hug me back untill we hear someone cough.

"Ehem!" We turn around and saw Rihan smirking. "We didn't do anything funny, I swear!" Neil stand up and even cross his heart.

"Defensive bastard, I'm not saying you two did something. Why you two want to do something else?" Rihan said with meaning. The two of us suddenly felt hot all of the sudden and distance ourselves with each other. "Hey I'm just joking" She said now laughing at us.

The three of us went down and go to the living room to eat our breakfast. We thank Rihan cause she cook it before going up the roof.

"So who won?" Rihan ask us. Neil just raise his hand as  a reply. "So you agreed to his deal?" She ask me and I just nodded. "Great cause like what I have told you, you won't regret it."

"So whats my shcedule for today, Neil-ah" I ask him.

"Well you have a press conferense at the Lotte Hotel World Gangnam at 10 and a meet up with the factory owner who will produce you new products after that. You will also visit your new store at COEX mall. Oh yeah I want you to decide if you want to be with your current agency or terminate your contract with them." what He said overwhelm me.

"Wait what! ..... A press conference today?!!" I said, suprised that he jsut planned a press conference without me knowing.

"Well, I already announce it to your weibo account yesterday. Oh yeah your phone is fix" He then give me my phone which I remember were drenched in water 3 days ago.

"Why do you announce that I will have a press conference today. I'm not ready to face them" I am now panicking.

He then stood up and grab my shoulder. "Yah Jessica, its just the press, they will only ask you things that you already know off. You only need is to do is to answer them truthfully. Beside I will be there to support you." He then smile at me. I calm down when I see his smile. I then sit again at the couch and look at him eating calmly.

"Hey you didn't answer my question" He then talked again. "I ask you if you will continue your contract with your current agency?" oh yeah that question. truthfully I don't really want to continue my contract with them, and I have been planning to terminate it after my lawsuit been settled. So i just kept quiet, without answering him.

"If you have an answer for that,  I can get you that second happiness for you" he then look at me and smile.

For the next hour was very hectic. He ordered a whole team in his appartment, all of them were people he trust. I also met Rihan's BF, Dongjun or Dong Yongjun. Neil said he will be my driver for today. He order my own personal stylist, bought some clothes for me, I also have my own personal body guard for today. We have reviewed all of the possible questions for the press con. He even told me to say the truth, but when ask if who i was with for the pass three days just say with a friend. He said that nobody must know who he was for now. He doesn't want that annoying people to find him for now. 

Time flew by when you are being doll up by a lot of people, and before I knew it, It was 15 minutes before the press time.the Stylist leave after they have finished their job. We exited the room that I grew fond of for these past three day, all 4 of us who are now in a very formal wear plus the bodyguard, and headed for the elevator.

"Are you sure we can make it? Its only 10 minuted ti'll the press con, and I know there will be traffic cause its monday." I slightly panic cause I don't want to have a bad impression to the press. But when I look at them, they all have a relax face and we are still in the elevator.

"Yah Neil, you didnt tell her ?" Dongjun said

"What? Is there something I don't know?" I ask confuse of whay he said.

"Should I tell her?" Rihan ask Neil and he just nodded. "Jessica-shi, we are in the  Lotte Hotel World Gangnam right now" She said to me smiling.

"WHAT!!" I shouted. Wait his appartment is in the hotel. Seriously!!. but before I can even ask for an explanation the door of the elevator opened, and now we are at the lobby of the hotel, wiith 10s of reporter gathered at the grand hall waiting for me. 

As soon as I walked through the hall, flashes of cameras, questions by the reporters, were thrown at me. I situated myself at the center of the table with Rihan at my side. I look at Neil and he is with the bodyguard section pretending to be one. I smile a little. Rihan then ask the press that the press con will offcialy start.

KBS news: What are your reaction about Tyler Kwon filing a lawsuit against you?

""The law suit was quite a shock for me, cause I trusted him. I did really thought that he was a sinsere friend but I was deceive again."" I force a smile remembering how Tyler handed me the envelope containing the lawsuit. "" thankfully there were true friends that are willing to help me with this case, and thank god that my company was given to me in the end""

Onsen news: So your brand has been returned to you?

"" Yes it is mine again. Though only the company's name. Some of my properties were already been sold by him. And it will be hard to take it back so I just settled with half of the payment for the sold properties.""

Onsen news: What are your plans, now that your brand is back to you?

""I was palnning on openning a store here in Korea,and restart again. But this time I will be the one who will handle it. I know I was still inexperience regarding business operation when I first establish Blanc, and my own naiviety cause me dearly. But a good friend of mine told me that I have my brand has a great potential and it will be big, so I'm taking his word for it"" I look at Neil and smile.

DIspatch: There were rumors that you have commited suicide is this true?

"" No its not true,""

Dispatch: There were reports that your purse was seen at the Han riverbank.

""I lost it there when I went there, though I can't remember and I forgot to file a police report for it""

SBS news: You were saying that you lost it there, but you didn't file a police report for it, So what really happen?

""I think it was the day, when I receive the lawsuit from Tyler, I was stressed cause many of the investors where withdrawing htere support, and the company was in crisis. Though a little bit immature, I dranks some soju at the Han river.""  all of the reportet suddenly became silent at my revelations. Though for me I chuckle a bit ""Well for my defence, I was hurt back then and very much depressed so I got drunk. Thankfully a genie came to save me"" I then look at Neil and see him smiling as how I describe him ""the genie ask me for my wish, but I don't remember what I've wish for and when I open my eyes I was in the house of the genie where that genie said wiill grant my wish after three days""

SBS : Jessica -shi is this the reason why there were no sighting of you for the past three days?

""Yes, its actually the best days in my life"" I then smile as I remember what happen on those three days.

The next sets of questions were about my disapperance, who is that "genie" that I'm talking about, ,my plans for my carrers and others concerning my company. Like what neil said speak truthfully, and everything will fall into place.

Seoul sports: In temrs of your carrer, what are your plans?

""I dont know yet but there is one thing I am sure off, I want to sing again, to stand on the stage and entertain my fans. Though I don't know if someone permits but I do really want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter