Hongkong Blues

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neil's pov.....

 

4 days after the epic fight we had, Kris was now a tad better. Thank god we arrive there not a minute to late or else he might be dead by now. As for the story we fabricated when the agency knows about what happen to him. Well we said he was mugged by some thugs on the streets. That it was dark and he didn't recognize those people. For added props I destroyed his phone and every price possession he have that time. Thankfully he agreed to my plan.

(flashback)

"Kris I want to tell you something" I said to him as I grab a chair and sat next to him.

He was just eyeing on me. Well what can I say? He was beaten by people he don't know.

"Hey why you don't ask me something, you know... Why are we there and why the hell we are fighting? things like that" I said to him.

"So why?" he speak "Why the hell are there people wanted to harm Taeyeon, and TIffany noona, and Seohyun. Why the hell Lilian is with you fighting those goons!?" He shouted but winced in pain.

"Okay I will tell you everything, from the start to finished but please you need to keep this a secret to everyone, I mean everyone" I said to him firmly.

"Okay" He said to me. That's when I tell him about what is happening to Jessica and the other. About the people who are after her, and why her ex-members are also targeted. I also told him about Lilian's identity.

"Lilian is an orphan I pick up when she was 5 in China, I trained her personally in self defense cause I want her to be my bodyguard when she grew up but, as she grew up she can't understand what a normal people think, that's why I let her stay in a boarding school to learn to socialize but well it backfire to me. That is when I realize that she was just a child. So I give up on her being my bodyguard. But she really did continue training even though I didn't tell her."

"So Lilian is a killer that's it? You trained her to kill?"

"Hey, Kris.... yes Lilian is trained to kill but I forbid her to do that. Our organization have forbidden that since 2010" I suddenly blurted out.

"Organization?" He ask me. Oh well I already told him.

"Well when I was a teenager, we formed an organization that monitor businesses all over the world, we are somewhat an underground organization. And when I say businesses all of it, even the underground ones." I explain to him.

I then say about why Jerome was there, and what happen to the people that kidnap him.

"So you are doing this to protect noona... but why not go to the police or something they can help and - "

Kris was about to say something but I cut him off "Cause the people who are trying to hurt her, might be also connected to the government that's why. Don't worry about the small stuff... me and my friends are ensuring that Jessica and the others are protected. But I'm going to ask you... do you know something about the thing they wanted from Jess? cause if you do it might help us uncover why they are hellbent on getting rid of them" 

"I don't know, sorry boss" He said. "I'm sorry cause, I thought when I overheard your conversation with Jerome hyung, you were planning evil things to noona and the others. Sorry boss" 

"Hey its okay, beside they will know eventually, but still, keep it a secret about what happen. Especially your Noona, she knows about the sabotage part but the killing part well I kept it in the dark.

(end of flashback)

Well I hope Jessica take the new lightly......

Jessica pov....

 

Panic! 

That was the best word to describe me by now. When I heard the news about Taeyeon being injured in one of their concert, I was deeply worried. And when Neil called about what happen to Kris, that's when my whole soul left me. Kris was mugged and almost got killed. If I don't know any better, he was probably been eaten by some goons of the devil CEO. I was in rage. I want to fly to Seoul and tell my sister including my members and my sister's members to pack up their belongings and sign up with my agency, so that I can protect them.  Heck I can even tell the boys in SM to sign up with mine. But Neil, calm me down right away. He said that we can't do that or else there will be trouble. Our agency is still weak. And they will surely give those who I love hardship when they know. So for now I just trust Neil's decision regarding this case.

"Hey are calm down now?" Rihan ask me. We are here in Hongkong to attend some Fashion event, but the news regarding my bestfriend and artist is still in my mind.

"I'm still sane unnie, in rage, but still sane." I answer her.

We were now exiting our hotel when we saw Kevin. Neil's friend who is now my part-time bodyguard here in Hongkong. When he introduce himself to us I was sure he is a triad member by the way he looks.

"Hey quit standing there and enter the car. I will drive you to the event" He said to us. Unlike Neil, he is also quite rude and very hot tempered. But according Neil, he is one of the most trusted friend he has. So trusting my instinct I trusted him too. 

In the car I review the event guidelines, who are the quests are and important people in there, and the basic. WE are stuck in traffic when Rihan blurted out some important information for me.

"Hey Sica, do you know Yuri is also in here in Hongkong?" She ask me.

"I don't know about that?." I said surprise. Clearly it will be ask by the press later.

"Yeah she is in Hongkong right now. One of my men is guarding her." Kevin stated. "Don't worry she is safe, for now though." I was confuse why the hell did he say for now.

"What do you mean by 'for now' " I questioned him. 

"Well I have been keeping tabs about all of you when Neil brought it up when he was in Shanghai, and, I literally dig up every thing about you girls. Well Yuri is very close to you right? So she is targeted too." He explained to me.

"Hey Sica, don't cry now okay, we are near the event and if you ----" But Rihan coaxing was stop by Kevin's remark.

"Hey do you want to meet her later?" His question startled me, and the tears that was b in my eyes suddenly went back, and all I could say was "Yes".

Then I saw him smile at rearview mirror. And it was just wow... why the hell is Neil's friend are good looking. I already saw Jerome, and David, and they really can pose as Idols if they want too, but given that Jerome hate being infront of the camera and David is already married. 

Like Neil, when we arrived at the event, Kevin acted his part as a bodyguard. He ushered the reporters away and open up my door. Like a real pro, he then guided me towards the red carpet. Of course I was not spared of the question if I'm going to meet Yuri here in Hongkong. I feigned ignorance about the fact she is also here. I mentally take notes that I will explain myself to them later. Sorry ^^. 

The event was going smoothly, I've met many potential clients and some movie personalities. One was a producer who wanted to cast Me, Kris, and Luhan for Chineese show, and also Kris for a movie, which was a great help in promoting them, they give me their business card and ask to call them if the schedules fit. 

After the event Kevin informed me of what we are doing to meet Yuri.

"Are afraid of tight spaces?" He ask me

"No. why?" I ask him

"Cause you will be in food delivery cart, the one they used in a hotel. And I will sneak you in Yuri's room" he answered me.

"What!, why do i need to that? Can I just enter her room, or we could just meet at a common place you know..." I reasoned out. What is this a spy film.

"We could do that but, from what my subordinate have told me, she have a man guarding her 24/7 and he will follow her every move, so if you want your little act to be discovered then I'm all ears." He said smirking.

I contemplated a lot, and agree to him. Good thing He already book a room in the same hotel Yuri was staying. It was just below hers, and we settled in. After a couple minutes a waiter suddenly went inside our room.

"Hey Tora is everything ready?" Kevin ask him. 

"yes sir, they haven't notice anything yet. I already tap into the security camera so we can change some of the security videos in this floor." The guy answered. Wait he is the one who is following Yuri?

"Okay, Ms Jung are you ready?" He ask me. I was in my jeans and a t-shirt, and he ask me to fit myself in a food storage. I she serious? When I look at hm, he just signaled me to hurry up and enter it.

I fit myself onto the box, and was given a small tube for breathing. He then said that I have only a few hours before they pick me up in an another delivery. So when I was in the box, I was delivered to Yuri's room.

When we arrived outside Yuri's door, I heard the bodyguard asking who ordered the food. That is when Yuri came out of the room and said it was hers. The guard was no match for Yuri, spunk, so he just ushered the food delivery inside the room.

Yuri's pov.............

 

As soon as I landed here in Hongkong I was guarded by at least 2 managers and a man I don't know off. He was a medium build and from what I heard from my handler he will be with us for the whole stay. From what I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter