New York: CIty of Sinners

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

""X-KiL made an All kill in all music Charts: JBF now the new break up song of the year"""

""Kris and Luhan unit X-KiL prove their iness with Spice""

""Jessica Jung's Artist wow the crowd at their Debut on Music Bank: Mix-band CRASH made a statement""

""Mix Band CRASH give off a new wave of pop Bands in Kpop""

""Jessica's last stage made headlines: Freedom ent. song Connecting made contact with netizenz""

Hey have you watch X-KiL perfromance? Wow! just Wow! Luhan was so y and Kris was full of swag I like the song and it remind of my break up moments Hahahaha... new break up song well it is true... Damn I didn't know Kris and Winner's Mino are friends though... God the music Video was daebak! Wow!! Crash was also good... Have you notice how cute they are~~ think I have a group to look forward too. It's nice to see a real band who perform, I might say I'm tired of seeing Boygroup and Girlgroups nowaday. Seeing Crash was just great. Catchy song good performers, Jessica Jung surely can distinguish what talents are....

 

Jessca's pov.....

My artist debut was phenomenal, but still the stint that happen in music bank on their debut left a deep scar on some of them. Thankfully Luhan and Kris, being the good sunbae as they are, console the kids and telling them that it is part of the business, and they will surely promise them that it will never happen again.

Of course me, Rihan and Neil went to the production staff of Music Bank to let them know about what happen, and just like in SBS radio star, they threaten them that if any news that will come out regarding what happen we will sue them. The PD apologize and will review security protocol and will assure us that it will never happen again.

The good thing is we have gained positive feedbacks from fans regarding my artists. Especially X-KiL. Many offers for them to guest in different show's bombarded us. Some even went directly to our agency to talk about how they want to cast them. Crash was not spared too, as they gained popularity through their bizarre entry on their debut. Like their sunbae there are also invites for them to radio show and talk show. But of course I only wanted them to a show that will accommodate their schedule. They are still in middle school so I wanted them to finished it first, then attend Highschool in a school that can accommodate artist like them.

There was offer everywhere, and as the CEO I tried scan everyone of them. We are a bit short staff cause we are just a new agency, and me experiencing this for the first time was to much even for me. Good thing Neil was there and handle the negotiation part. He consult to me everything and ask for my opinion about certain matters. I was amazed on how he valued my opinion and as long as I don't like it he never push me to like it.

The week went by and I found myself tired and extremely overworked. Though Blanc was doing good in terms of sale, I was still reviewing the proposal of Neil to open up an another store in a different location. He also said that it was time to expand Blanc more on the clothing part, and ask me to get ready for it. Another thing was  Freedom's ent rising. There were a lot youngster that been bugging the agency if we are recruiting for new artist. Neil said it was alright but he wanted me to let at least 2 more months to pass to accept trainees. So we decided to post an announcement for young hopeful about an audition 2 months from now. Lastly the threats that I was receiving. On one end my ex-agency who don't like that I am doing good after I terminate my contract with them, and also the fact that Kris and Luhan are now standing on their own after their withdrawal from EXO. On the other end was the people who I don't freaking know, who wanted something from me, which also lead to the fact that my other members were also targeted. 

Neil and Jerome was busy investigating about it, and the fact that I don't know what they want from me was making it hard for them. I even let them in on my own room to practically search the place for that thing but with no avail. So we just let pass by and just deal with the upcoming battle. 

 

February 17 2015

I wasn't ready for this. First is that I will be leaving again to the US today with my sister Krystal. It was her week off after her drama and schedule has ended. Second I was leaving the agency to Jerome and Rihan, to manage. Third is that I remember a text from Tiffany and Sooyoung that they will also be in New York like me. One is that they are in vacation for at least two weeks but still there were some schedule for them in New York to attend so they wanted to meet up.

Oh yeah if you ask who will be accompanying me and my sister for this little vacation, well you guess right. It's Neil. He actually volunteer himself. As i quote his excuse "he was getting bored staying at home" but for me it's no it. I know there is more.

"Neil, why do you insist on going?" I ask him. We are now on our way to the airport and Krystal just texted me that she was already there, waiting.

"A friend of mine is working there, and I need to talk to him about something" He said to me seriously.

"Oh okay" I said just shrugging it off coolly. I trust him completely, except for my feeling's though I already learn about that I can't love him. And he already said that before that he have someone. I'm not stupid about the cat being hit by a truck story he said to me in new years eve. I know it was his GF who died. And I know he still love her.

"Hey don't worry I will make sure your vacation with you sister will not be interrupted. I assure you that" He said to me as we arrived infront of the airport. Good thing there isn't any reporters there. I saw Krystal with her manager.

"Unnie~~" She then ran towards me and pull me into a hug "I didn't think you would come?" She said to me.

"Why wouldn't I? Beside it's our bonding time together." I said to her.

"Jessica-shi I assume you will be responsible for your sister?" her manager said to me.

"Of course, why wouldn't I, beside my manger will also be with us so don't worry unnie" I said to her. Though I know FX manger still Krystal's personal manager is really annoying. We then went inside and the next thing we knew we are on the flight to New York.

 

Neil Pov..

"Oppa~~ " Krystal look at me"I can call you like that right?" She ask me

"Of course" I answer her. Jessica was now sleeping soundly beside me and Krystal infront of us. Good thing I booked first class for this so the privacy is good. "So what is it?"

"I didn't even ask you anything and you assume that I want something" she said pouting.

"Well I didn't say you want something, but no kidding what is it?" I said to her.

"Do you like unnie?" she said a bit blunt too.

"What do you mean by like? As a friend or as a Lover?" I ask her.

"Hey, you know what I mean as a lover" she said again. Of course I know what she mean. Beside all of my closest friend even Kiko and Jiyong are rooting for Jessica to be my GF, what the is that!.

"Well I don't know for now Krystal-shi" I answer her "but I did promise her to be happy" I said looking at the sleeping princess beside me.

"Oh I definitely get it oppa" She said with a smirk and then return to what she was doing. 

After a long flight we have arrived at New York City,thankfully I have a licensed and a car here so going around was not that of a hustle. We then drove of to the hotel so that we can freshen up after along hours of the trip and also to relax. I can even feel the Jetlag by now.

"Wow... this room is deabak!" Krystal said as she walk into their "room. Is this the penthouse sweet?"

"Well yeah" I answer her "I used to work here and the owner of the hotel is an old friend of mine so he lend this to me for our stay."

"Hey Neil!" Jessica called out "Seriously how rich are you?" She ask me.

"You don't want to know okay?" I said to her "Well, I'm going off first cause I'm meeting some old friends of mine, so try not to do something stupid okay?" I then lean forward to Jessica and whisper to her "there is a secret elevator behind the the closet door. If someone try to barge in in this room go there and then call me okay?" she just nodded at me and I just left them.

I know they won't make a move again not now that we know who they are, beside there is only one elevator that goes up to penthouse, beside West, minions are there to protect them. Well for some parts of it.

 

Neil's pov....

 

West Zhang and Ryan Ferric, two of my oldest friend. One is a doctor/chef and the other is an inventor. Don't let them fool you though, they are good as any soldiers out there even better, and I have requested them to help me guard Jessica's former members.

"Hey how's the pretending I am a good guy act?" West said to me. We are in our private hangout here in New York, a tea shop.

"Hey I'm not pretending!" I said defensively.

"No need to be defensive beside Yoona said that your girl is doing good so, it means you are helping her more than they expected." West suddenly said. Wait Yoona said?

"When does Yoona and you became close?" I ask him. 

"You do know, I guarded her in China for her filming right?" He ask me and I just nodded. "Well that girl Yoona is very much a brat who runaway from her manager after her filming was done. I literally look for her and when I do find her, she confront me and then the next thing I know, I was treating her with some noodles. God that girl can eat!" He told me. 

"You didn't tell her what happen right?" I ask him

"Don't worry I told her I was the man who was helping Jessica. And she believe me" West said. Now I remember that one of his good trait is lying.

"So why do you called us here?" Ryan finally speak after me and West finished bantering.

"Alex is one of them" I finally said

"We know about that one, Kevin already notify us, a few weeks ago. What I wanted to know is that are they the one who we fight back in Japan." West ask seriously and I know what he meant. Ryan, West and his wife, were good friends with Angjie not only them but David, Jerome and Kevin too. When she died back then, we bow to hunt everyone that was involve on this but because of her last will we are unable to do that. Me for example. But Kevin, West and Ryan hunt them down one by one. But the head was so elusive that they thought that they already killed him.

"So Alex is helping him is that it?" Ryan inquired and I just nodded. "If he does, you do know what we will do to him" He said to me. Yes I know they will kill him.

The only problem is that we can't flush them out. We already tried about 4 years ago, maybe Jessica and her group can be the bait for us to lure them out. But the price is high if he do that. I will not only risk Jessica but also her groupmates, I cannot do that.

Our topic range from Jollie's (West wife) pregnancy blues, to the plan we have after this job is done. It was about noon when the two decided to cut sort our reunion.

"Hey tomorrow, we will deliver to you the two girls so they can meet your client. Tell her that okay?" West said.

"We will just text the details later. But Neil be careful. You know that out of everyone, in our group, they have the most grudge on you." Ryan said to me. As the two walk away.

"If I go down that path, I will just repeat everything" I said as I drink another tea. 

Jessica's pov....

 

After Neil left me and Krystal settled ourselves in this luxurious room. Everything was awesome from the bed to the chair. This suite was the best I have been since I debut. After we started calming ourselves down. we then unpacked out stuff and settled in. Krystal wanted to go out but I stopped her saying I was having Jetlag because of my constant traveling these past few weeks. Thankfully she listen and just turn on the T.V while I sat beside her.

"Unnie, do you not like Neil oppa?" she ask suddenly.

"What?!" I suddenly look at her "Wh-why do you think I like him?" I sttuter at my responce.

"Unnie just admit it, Look at you getting bigeyed just by mentioning him. Beside how you two look each other already give it away." My sister teasingly said to me.

I just shut up and try to focus on the program that we are watching. Feeling bored we order some foods and order some movies that we like to watch for the day. We snacking at our food while watching a romantic movie when I ask her something.

"Soojung ah.. how's Taeyeon and the others?"

"Noona is okay, The last time I saw her was when she was summon to the CEO's office and given a break to heal her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter