Remembering our Wish

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov......

Neil have been me the whole day, and right now he is awfullly quiet as he drive us off to a secluded place near Han River. Yes "us". The one who message me earlier, my bestfriend and sister, the girl who would do anything to protect us, her family, from any harm, Taeyeon. After Neil park the Van he then walk out of the car to give us some privacy and also to survey the place for any K-papz.

Contrary to what people say about our relationship being bad, was the opposite. We just don't want to show it to others. Why? Because of someone. And that Someone was also the reason why my sisters are being hurt right now.

"Hey how are you?" She asked me trying to struck a conversation. "I heard you founded your own agency"

"I'm fine Taeng, you know I'm strong, what I'm worried about is you" I said to her "you look pale and god you look awfully tired". I said to her worriedly. 

"I'm just tired, you know with prommotions, and all." She aid with a weak smile. Then we felll in an uncontrollabe silence. Silense that have been there for a long time. Taeng and I have been friend for a long time, but because of an odd issue before that I cant remember anymore, we became distant with each other, but still remain friends. 

"Hey, are you and Hyoyeon still fighting?" I ask her. and she just shook her head. Before I "was-kick-out" the nine of us have a discusiion about it. The seven of them were all agreed on disbanding the group rather than kicking me out but Hyoyeon was hesitant. 

(Flashback)

"what the hell are you people saying!" Hyoyeon shouted at us. "I don't know about you, but for your information I am not in a secured place like all of you, without girls generation I'm nothing!"

We all know about her insecurities about what will happen if we disband. She said to us that she can't imagine her future outside SNSD. She was panicking and even begging me to put my company on hold, untill the three year contract was not there anymore. We try to calm her down but she just ran to her room and cry silently.

The seven of us was shock, but understand where she was heading. But she never thought that there are more reason's about it. In which me, Taeng and Tiffany knows.

"The eight of you should continue as 8" I said to them.

"Unnie, please don't do this, we can think of a way to - " Yoona pleaded but I already make a choice.

"Yoona, he will do anything to chase me out because of my brand" I said to her who was now in tears.

"Is this what you really want? What about the fans? they will hate you!" now Sunny was voicing her opinion.

"I know but atleast it will save all of you, lets just make it like I am tired and have personal problems, I know it will be dificult for me but at least the fans will surely accept those reasons. and it will looks like me and the 8 of you ended in good faith" I reasoned out.

"Sica, please don't do this" Now Taeyeon was in tears, and by the looks of it Yoona and Seohyun are now crying too.

"Taeng you know how the new CEO hate's me, and being with me, he will do everything to destroy us. I'm fine if it is only me but if he do that to all of you, I can't take it"

(end of flashback)

That night, I have the members approval though it  comes with tears. Hyoyeon didn't like it at first but still approve of it. We talk about how the China fanmeet will be my last stage with them but something happen. That bastard CEO, release a statement before that, even dragging the name of 8, stating that they also agree on the sudden firing.

I felt mad at that time with them, cause it looks like the paln we have are all BS, so drunk and insane I posted an official statement in my weibo. Thus the fight between us. Thankfully, after a week Yuri, and Tiffany reach out and explain about what happen. How the agency threathen them if they didn't agree on it, they will disband the group. I felt so stupid at that time, so we all talk with each other and apologize, and reconcile. 

"So Sica, that man you are with he's not your manager right?" Taeyeon suddenly ask me. She really is my leader, even back then she's the only one who can tell if I'm lying or having any problem.

"He isn't, he's just filling in for my real manager who was busy polishing my schedules this week" I answered her.

"You're lying Sica. I bet he isn't even an employee of your agency, and by the way she treat you. He is more than a friend to right?" Taeyeon inquired. I was suprised how Taeyeon can read me sometimes.

"Please don't tell anyone about this okay, Neil is a very private person and he doesn't want anyone to know where he is" I then tell her about him, how he save me from drowning, the three days at his house, and our bet about happiness. And as I recalll those times, I just smile. I also tell her about his plan on my business and the agency.

"Well as far as I can see it your losing the bet" She said still laughing at me.

"You think? He really want to win, and even though he act like a kid sometimes, He's very matured when we talk business" I said to her. After the laugh. Taeyeon then recollect herself and look at me seriously.

"Sica, I'm sorry again about what happen with your company. We really don't know that Tyler was his pawn on destroying you" She said to me. "you know Hyo, even blame herself for introducing him to you."

"I'm alright, and beside If he didn't betray me, I won't meet Neil and start this new carrer for me." I said to her "please tell Hyo and the others that I'm alright and tell her that its not her fault okay, oh yeah I'm watching Sunny on Roomate and she looks tired and pale so please tell her to rest a bit more."

We talk a lot. From Tiff, drama's that she didn't tell me before, Soo date with her BF, Yoona and Seungi's plan vacation. We even talk about Seohyun's dilemma about having someone, and not always books to keep her company. I've laugh so hard whe she tell me that. Taeyeon even talk about Baek, wanted to try a real relationship with her.

"He always told me that he really likes me" Taeyeon told me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter