CEO Jung

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov...

Dec. 22....

 

I walk up, early again, it's becoming a habit now. Even my mom was suprised to see me stretching at the living room. After I have done exersising, I went to the kitchen to help my mom on making breakfast though I more of a burden than a helper. Krystal leave early for her drama, so my parents and I were the only one's eating breakfast.

After breakfast, Rihan and Dongjun pick me up for my shcedule, I was quite dissapointed that It wasn't Neil who pick me up, cause for Rihan's story Neil will be setting up the MV shoot for my song's.  And will meet us up at the store for my grand openning. It was really the day. Thankfully Shiro and Yuki have finished it a day earlier and we have already place it at the store. It will be my first appearance as a CEO.

As the distance to COEX shortened I feeling more and more nervous cause, this is the day. I look at my manager (yup Rihan is oficaly my manager now, she just quit her waitress stint, and about college, she needs a few more units for her to graduate so it won't be a problem) and see her busy calling and confirming about the guests, the store and everything.

"why the hell, Neil pick up today to not accompany me.!" I thought to my self. As I drowned to my worriness, a sudden buzz startled me. And as I look I saw my old phone buzzing, I quickly grab it and what I saw are text messages from the poeple I couldn't invite for grand openning even though I really want too. As I read every messages My heart swell of appreciation and happiness.

From: Cresent Moon: Best Wishes CEO Jung "Fighting"

From Autumn Leaf: Wish we were there, but even though we're not, Are support for you is there "Fighting Sica^^"

From: Solar: Show them the power of your design "Just be yourself and you will be fine"

From Beat Mynx: Show them who'se the boss "SIca Jjang!!"

From Charity: We sent some flower's to you at your store as a greeting. Don't worry, Yuri's brother bought it and he write the sender as 9.

From Teacher: Unnie Congratulation!! I miss you and be healthy always "Fighting!!"

From Spring: Unnie Congratulations!! (^^,) Don't be nervous okay "Fighting" 

From MIss Cupid: I know your nervous so listen to my radio program and I will play some music for you "Fighting Sica"

As I've read Sunny's text I quickly open the radio and tune in to her radio show, and there it was our song being played called "My Best Friend" She quoted that a japanese fan requested it.

As the song played I felt at ease and relax. I felt my eyes moist because of it. I quickly control my emotions, and just listen to the music gladly. When the music stop, we have also arrive at our destination.  Cause the car was tinted I can't see out side but, the people screaming outside made me realize that there are many people watiting for me. As the van's door open, I saw the one who I wanted to see since this morning. He was dressed in a black pants, black longsleeve and also have a black shade and a earplug in his ear. Yup, he is acting as my bodyguard again. She grab me and lead me inside the mall. I wave at my fans and even pose for some pictures.

Moving upto the elevator was like forever for me, but him being at my side ease me a little. As we reach the floor where my shop was located I saw Some of the people I know from the industry. KARA, 2ne1's Dara and Minzy and BigBang G-dragon and Taeyang. I also saw Davichi, and some members of After School and T-ara, like Nana, and Lizzy and Jiyeon and Hyomin, Some of them where my friends, good friends, so I felt relieved. I then loook at Neil and see he was smiling from ear to ear. Did he invite all of them. As I look at them I saw that they we're all wearing my brand and even the accesories that I made. I greeted them one by one and pose with them at the press. Untill it was time for my grand openning.

"Thank you for having time to come for the special day of my life. Now I know what first time mothers felt like" I joked as I adreesed the people. "Blanc & Eclare , as a fashion cmpany, is a company I envision when I was younger, and now I present to you my child, the new improve Blanc & Eclare!!" I then readied my self on cutting the ribbon. I take a deep breath and officially cut the ribbon. As I held the cut ribbon and raise it in the air, I then quickly enter my store and turn the closed sign to "Where Open^^," and went to the cash register.

As people from many walk of life enter and bought my products I was overwhelm with happiness. Some even ask me if the price was right cause as for them it was cheap. Many of them were amaze on my design. Jiyong even came to my register to buy a scarf with a dragon design and a necklace which also have a dragon insignia.

"Ms. Jung you have quite a collection here" Jiyong said to me. Me and him have been friend with each other because he was the one who was helping me in my mini-album.

"Yes sir, I also think you have a great eye for quality. And you also pick ur best collection called "the G-collection" I said to him. Yes I named one of my collection after him. He saw some of my design and he like everybit of it. So I ask Neil if we could name a collection for certain people and he agreed. G-collection, Ice-collection, and also the charm's colection which I named Kryztalz, a name for my sister. I saw how many people who were obviously VIP's rush towards the G-collection to buy what Jiyong have bought. KARA also liked many of my scarf design, as well as the Davichi. Dara and Minzy was onto the bracelets and accesories that Neil have designed. 

I was glad really glad, cause my sister Krystal, with Fx have visit me. I told one of my employee to replace me on the cash registar, and personaly meet them. She was happy to see me and even jump in joy when she see the collection I named after her.

The whole event went well. As I saw the people who where there have fun and satisifed with my products. I felt relieved that some of my friends are there and even gave me a congratulatory video message for me. I even saw the flowers my 8 sisters bought for me. I smile widly as I saw the note attach to it.

As the people entering on my shop grew, My celebrity guests bid farewell as they all soon leave for their schedules. The customers didn't even notice that they were gone as they bombard me about the desings and what kind of scarf suited for them. Of course I entertain some of them. Neil on the other hand was on the other side talking with Jiyong. Well I almost forgot about him when the whole event started.

It was already afternoon when Rihan said to me that we have another schedule today. A guesting on Radio star, and after that I will fly to Shanghai for a awards show, with Kris. At the van I was jumping up and down from exitement. I can't help but smile at the scene earlier. I then check my Instagram account and see the comments of the netizens. Well there is always haters but the amount of people saying good things overshadowed them.

""I went to the shop and the scarf is so cool!!""

""I'm a VIP, I saw G-oppa there and bought the G-collection. I also Bought it and it was Awesome""

""I really want to buy SIca unnie's design back then but doesn't have enough money, but now to see she lower the price but not the quality, I'm thrilled""

""I was supriced of the slogan Cheap, Cool, Chic!! HAHAHHA, she's right, her brand is definitely high class that is afordable.""

""I really wanted the scarf with a Flower design, and also the Dragon design at the G-collection but some have already bught them. T_T ... unnie please made another one thanks""

"So happy?" Neil said to me laughing at my antics inside the van. And the only thing I said is "Very". I then hug him and thank him greatly.

We were on our way to the broadcast center for my guesting for Radio Star, and I really restless. It's not because of my successful launch of my store, well it is one of the reason, but Neil sleeping on my shoulder make me feel something I shouldn't feel right now. I know he will be leaving me once I'm capable enough to stand on my own, so I try not to be more than friends with him but the days we have been together are very hard for me to control my feelings. How can I not feel this things about him, when he is the one who always having this grand gesture's without even trying. How he always smile at me,even when I am angry or annoyed about him being like a kid. How he always find a way to make me feel happy. Every little gesture's fom him, every simple compliments, My heart always skip a beat from him.

Should it be right for me to like him? will it affect our relationship as business partners? The biggest question is am I ready? As we arrived to our destination I wondered on those thoughts's but still with no answer. I then slightly hit him to wake him up. As he woke up I saw how cute he yawned, he even stretched his arm. He then look at me with drool marks still visible in his mouth. I slightly smile after witnessing that. He then wiped it off and just smile at me. He grab his bodyguard devise and went outside to resume his fake job.

We went to the studio and greeted the host's of the show. I then introduce Rihan and Dongjun and of course him also. I read the script and the questionaire's as I scan the room I then notice that I am the only one who is in here right now.

"Uhmm excuse me?" I approach one of the PD "Am I the only guests here?"

"Ahh yes...." the PD reply.

"Is this a set up?" I though to myself. Then I saw the hosts for the show enter the room so I greeted them first. After settling in the recording starts.

 

RADIO STAR

After some introduction

“Hello everyone we welcome you the most talk about celebrity this end of the year Jessica Jung.” Kim Gura

“Hello everyone, I’m Jessica.”

“Welcome to radio star, so let’s start about your disappearance for 3 days after the incident.” Yoon Jong shin

“Right away? It really never changes.” I smile

“You also didn’t change.” Kyuhyun said to me and I just smile at him. Well we are not really that close ut still I treated him as a freind.

“You don't know that, Just wait and see.” We all laugh.

“You were missing for 3 days? Where are you exactly? No one really know where you are?” Kim Gura

“I already said it in an interview that I was in the Genie's place”

“Oh really? So who is this Genie, is that Genie a He.” Kim Kookjin

“Hahahaha. Straight question eh?”

“Wae? I’m just asking. So?” Kim Kookjin

“That genie is a very private person, and always support me.” I then smiled when I look at Neil who was chatting with one of the PD

“So let’s conclude that the genie is a HE?” Kim Kookjin

“You’re the one said that not me.” I just said and they just laugh at my answer.

“Okay next question, after 3 days, you make a comeback by filing a resignation out of SM. How come?” Kim Gu ra ask me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter