Realization, and the End of the year

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov..

Morning....

As soon as the morning light touch my face my eyes slowlyopen up, As I struggle in my bed I realize that there were someone hugging me. As I removed the cover I see our MV director hugging me tightly. It quite funny to see someone succesfull like her is like everyone else. As I remove her hands around my waist I climb down the bed and went to fix myself. I take a bath, change my clothes and then went downstairs. Too have breakfast I didn't bother waking Theresa up cause clearly she's tired. I was glad cause I see Rihan there, good thing cause now I have someone to talk too. 

After a very funny breakfast, when Neil, go to our room to drag Theresa out of the bed. I was suprice that she was heavy sleeper. Being a short girl that she is, and Neil being tall he carry her like a piece of doll, and force her to sit on her chair. The whole cre laugh at how they throw insults at each other. At the end of it Neil won cause he called Theresa's husband. A dirty tricks just like him

After the funny breakfast we came to the first set of the MV of Forevermore. It was in a High school bear here. I am 25 yrs old (int. yrs) and I am posing as a highschool senior again. Seriously I haven't worn a Highschool uniform since I graduated. And as pure luck the guy who will be my male lead will be Neil. As I read the re-edit script. I glare at our director and he just smile at me and put a tumbs up. God why the hell Neil have such strange friends.

The only good thing in the script is that the start of the MV was still there, she just revise the ending. The first ending we agree upon was that the male lead will just confess to her in the over the sunset. But now she revise it as the male lead will confess while they dance to the song. Oh if you have figure out the Story line for the MV is about teenage crush so basically you know the idea.

Well we first shoot the first scene, which was mostly like a highschool drama. The second scene is when they are in a college MT together. And the last scene was the boys confession in a romantic dance. 

(Author's note: I'm going to just tell the story breakdown with the lyrics okay so just magine it)

There are times
When I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times
When I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold of the night
I just can't believe that you are mine now

[Chorus]
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with
Anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore

It was a stargazing event in the school and the girl (Jessica) was looking at the boy (Neil) watching the starry sky. The girl was simply have a crush on him but the feeling grew when he offered her his jacket seeing she was cold. But the boy just see her as a friend back then. Every night the girl dream of him.

All those years I've longed to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night,
I've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you were mine now
[Chorus]
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with
Anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore
 

They became child hood friend and even went to the same univeristy. And like in their Highschool days The boy only treat her as special friend to him. On one of their college trip they play a game and the two partnered up and was too closed for comfort that their freind started teasing them. That is when the boy became aware of his feelings towards her. He started feeling nervous around her, and start seeing her as a woman. He try courting her secretly like being nice to her, inviting her to a friendly dates but everytime he see her smile his heart skipped a beat. That is when he decide to confess to her in their college ball.

As the boy see the girl enter the dance hall, he was amzed how beautifull she was, and without letting a single beat he then ask her for a dance. 

Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore

Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you were mine now

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with
Anything in this world
As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You're all I need to be with forever more
(As endless as forever
Our love will stay together)
You're all I need
To be with forevermore...

The boy just stare at her and the girl just done the same. They were in their own little world feeling their hearbeat through their eyes. That is when they just let their hearts take control of the moment and their lips came close to each other and just kiss deeply too.

(back to the shooting)

No one's pov...

The whole set was startled as the two just kissed. clearly it wasn't on the script. But Theresa, a naughty director as she is, didn't even stop them and just record the whole scene untill the music stop, and someone just yell "CUT!" that is when the two lead actors realize what they have done and parted ways. Neil went somewhere practically to cool off while Jessica went to her dressing room contemplating what she have done.

"Wahh that scene was perfect, we really need to input it in the MV as our last scene." Theresa said to Rihan, who was still dumbfounded of what happen. The female staff was jittery and cringing their hands because of the mushiness of the scene while the boys applaud to the performance.

After the two has cooled off, the crew then went to first house again to film the last part which is they are happily married now. But filming it was a waste cause the two was becoming awkward with each other because of the kiss, and they are making a lot of NG when they all they got to do was to just sleep with each other. After an hour of filming they finally finished.

Jessica thanke them for their hardworked and bow to each and everyone of them. But as soon as she see Neil, she quickly avoid him and went to the car with Rihan. But before they go Theresa bid them farewell.

"Sica unnie" She said as she open the door.

"Oh Theresa, do you forgot something.?" She ask of her.

"I just want to apologize what happen today, clearly you didn't expect the change on the ending of the MV" she explained. "though the end part was perfect, I really didn't include the kissing scene part but the only thing I could say is that, I'm glad my plan work" She said to her smiling.

"What plan?" Jessica inquired. 

"Well the plan to both know your own feelings with each other. Well from what I see you both have feeling with each other, but stubborn enough not to admit it." She answered. Jessica was clearly irritated that the younger girl knows about her feelings about Neil and she just played with it. Did she knows that Neil have already someone she loved. "Jessica unnie, don't worry, I vote for you okay, and don't overly think about the consequence, just choose your heart for once and you will be happy that way. BYe bye" She then leave us and enter her car. Leaving Jessica wondering of what did she meant.

"Who really is Angie to Neil?" She thought to herself as they drive to Seoul

Neil's pov...

I am clearly not in my head right now, why the hell did I kiss her? What's wrong with me. She is clearly a friend to me nothing more, nothing less, but those soft lips, those innocentsharp eyes.... ! don't imagine it.

I was clearly not in any condition to drive tonight so I've park my car on the side of the rode, and coll my head first. I look at the stars and stare bankly at them. Why am I feeling this way when I am with her? Why do I always see Angie at her? I rake my finger over my hair and just shout lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter