They move....

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neil's pov....

 

Jessica's debut was a success. Her album peek at NO. 1 at some music channels, and the album is selling incredibly well, she didn't care. She is only happy that she have sang at the stage again. The downside is that she became busy too. She is a CEO of two company's now, and also a celebrity, juggling her schedules was tiring her. So I decided to help her in some way.

Though I was only the main investor for her agency, I am also the vice president of it. Though I don't meddle with her managing. But this time she really needed help. So for now, until her album promotion ended, I will be the one handling the artist.

I was feeling guilty on rushing her debut, so as a reward for her success, I suggested that she go on a short vacation in Maui. Not really a vacation though cause she will be meeting some potential clients for her brand there.

So after her recording on some music show , she and Rihan went to Maui. Of course there will be someone who will be guarding her there. An old friend of mine. Ryan. My friends have been helping me to keep track and protect Jessica's close friends and family. West have been guarding Yoona in china, Me, Jerome and David, are here guarding the rest of her former members from "that" group, while Kevin is busy investigating the girl's connection to that man. By far there is no result.

Because Kris and Luhan's and Crash debut date is approaching, we head to YG to discuss about the artist who will play for their MV. It will be great PR if someone from YG will play a role in their MV and also it will boost the popularity of the song. Jessica said this to me when she heard the debut song for Kris and Luhan. She said that since YG is like our partnered agency we should hire their artist for good relations.

So the next day, we all went to YG to discuss those things. Jerome drive us there cause he said he have some urgent things to do today. And I know what it is. Jessica's vacation was also a chance for us to investigate her life as a whole. David had been working non-stop to know what her former group's connection to that man, and what was the thing that they searching for. So I ask Jerome to Jess apartment, her parents house, to search for clues.

"Boss are you sure about this, asking YG artist to be in our MV." Luhan ask me.

"Luhan if you always thought that fans should stick to their bias group, you will never achieved what you wanted to achieved. Besides It will give the fans a perception that there isn't any rivalries within your Unit and YG's boy groups." Jerome explained.

"Yeah it's not like they will be the main focus of the song, Its still our MV so we will be staring there as well." Kris assured him.

Between the two Kris is much matured the Luhan, well of course he is a former leader. 

"Yes were going to YG, maybe I can see my one and only love GD there... kyahhh!!" Jullie said.

"Yah! as if he will look at you ugly face..." Taka said to her and the two start bickering again.

"Hey stop it you two!" Jiro said to them. It seems Jiro might be a better fit being the leader of CRASH.

"Hey I want you to be on you best behavior there okay?" I said to the group "I don't want anyone fangirling there or else I will not let you go there ever again." I warn them and they all nodded.

I then look at Jerome and saw that he was looking at his side view mirror. And I know that we are being followed. He then just give me the look that he will handle it, so I pretend that everything was alright.

When we arrived at YG and Jerome left I notice the car that was following us followed him. Well he can handle them easily. 

As soon as we enter YG, the group already saw their biggest idol there, G-Dragon with Seungri.

"Yah Neil chingu" Suengri greeted me.

"Loud as always huh Ri" I greeted him back. "Hey Ji, hows the album preparation?" I ask Jiyong.

"Doing good... Neil" he answered "Hey is this Jessica's artists?" He then greeted them but the kids didn't respond. They were all starstruck. Well except for Lilian though who introduce herself, while hiding behind Kris

"Yah!! Aren't you going to say something!" I yelled at them and It make them comeback to reality.

"Anyonghaseyo" they all greeted them.

"Anyounhaseyo wre "X-KiL" imida GD sunbae" Luhan and Kris said. Well These two need a unit name so Jessica decided to use the initials of their names, K, L. To give it more impact we decided to play with those letters and ended up with KiL but added cross in the beginning so the birth of Cross Kil. But being playful Luhan said that we should just use the letter X so that it can be catchy.

"Anyounghaseyo, were CRASH imida" now the 5 kids introduce their group.

"Wow these kids are young? How old are they?" Seungri ask me.

"The four of them are 16 in korean age while the girl who is hiding behind Kris is 15 also in korean age" I answered him.

"What!! and you will debut them right away? And a mix group too.. Sica is bold to do this kind thing" G said to him.

After some autograph signing from GD and Seungri, Jiyong, me, Kris and Luhan then went to YG's meeting room to discuss about our request, while the 5 kids was then toured by Seungri.

 

"So your asking that two of my artist to be in the MV of these two debut song?" CEO Yang said to us.

"Yeah that's about it" I answered him

"Why aren't these two be a star for their MV?" Jiyong ask me.

"Well, they will also be in the MV, but the concept of the MV is that they are the story teller. While the other artists will be the one to portray the BF-GF role." I explained to him.

"Well, maybe this might benefit us in some way. And base on what I've read from the visual drawing of the MV concept, it really is great." CEO Yang said "So who will be the one you wanted."

"That's the thing Sir we don't know who to pick" I said to him

 

CEO Yang agreed to my request and then we all went to the training room to get the two artist I wanted.

But a few steps away from the training room, I've heard some people laughing and singing. When we enter the room I saw the kids playing some instruments in the training room while the other  are dancing to the beat. Seungri was there too.

"What's the meaning of this?" CEO Yang inquired, halting the festivities inside. They all stop what they are doing, and bow their head. "Who started this?" He ask with authority. They all point at Seungri who then just smiled at his CEO.

"And you five I told you to behave here, and now you are partying here" I said to them. 

Luhan ushered the Five to stand in line.

"This is Freedom's VP Neil Cross, and he wanted to pick one of you to be the main lead for a music video" CEO Yang said to them. "Neil this is one of my newest group WINNER and my other trainees." CEO Yang presented them.

"Hey Kris, Luhan can you pick the star for your MV, You know the song well right." I told them "and you too brats pick the one you wanted for your MV." I said to the kids and then excuse myself. The two were shock of course but I have something important to talk about with Jiyong so I dragged him and we went to the roof.

 

At YG rooftop.....

"Hey Kiko said she met you at the Shanghai event" Ji started

"Yeah, I'm glad that she's fine though.." I said to him.

"I've also talk to Shiro and Yuki in Japan and they told me that they are the main producer for Sica's company..... Neil, Shiro Sanada and Yuki Tora, ..... if I don't know better there is more than helping Jessica right with her career?" Jiyong ask me.

"Yeah" I answered him.

"Are you going to drag Kiko in this mess too?" He ask of me. I know Jiyong treat Kiko have broken up but still he treat her like a friend or a sister.

"No.... you know I won't do that to her. She is her bestfriend after all..." I said to him "Oh yeah I have a favor to ask of you" I said to him

"Hey you know I'm not like your friends, beside I am only a singer.... so if you wanted me to do some dangerous jobs forget it" He said to me.

"Hey not all my friends are good at fighting. I am friends with you aren't I?" I said to him. "Beside I only want you to look out for this girl." I handed him the picture and he suddenly look at me confuse.

"Neil, this is Kim Taeyeon..... why do I need to look out for this girl?" he ask me.

"There are people who want something from Sica..... base from my boys gathered, they will also go after her former member. And this girl has the highest possibility to be targeted" I said to him.

"Hey ... is this kind of dangerous for me... and why am I going to do this?" He said to me.

"I've check your schedules and your scheds coincide with hers, either with her group or her solo schedules so your the right man for the job... besides they will not suspect you...." I explain to him.

He then look closely at the picture and I smile crept in his face. Now I know he agreed. "Hey this isn't for free, Neil." He said to me as he walk away.

"Don't worry, the prize for this will be something you will never imagine."

After the talk we went down to the training room to see how the selection is but what we saw was hilarious. IKON and Winner are doing an arm wrestling match while the other girl trainees are at the corner cheering them on. I was surprised that Kris and Luhan are getting along so well with their former Rival. Maybe because the two groups debut at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter