The New Years Gala

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov........

After the new years party we actually now scrambling on preparing my comeback for the first week. And my, we are practically panicking and what worse there will be a party for me to attend to this Saturday.

"Yah Jess, Neil Focus!" B.eat (the name of the choreographer of West crew) said as Neil and I focus on our waltz. 

"Hey don't be nervous around me" Neil says cheekily. God I hate that smile. That smile that even making me feel like a total idiot when I supposed to be running an agency!

"Yah I'm not nervous okay. I doubt you are the one who is nervous dancing with me" I smirk as I hold him closer.

You are wondering why we are practicing here and why he and me are in good terms again . Well....

(flashback at the rooftop)

"Uhmm Jess about the kiss.." He started. I just look at him. Is this a confession? I thought as he move closer to me. "I'm sorry" he said even bowing to me. Wait did he just apologize? 

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stutter as his words sink in me.

"Well I'm sorry to kiss you that day, its just that your too beautiful and god that eyes of yours was killing me, and those lips of yours, ....... I just can't help myself." he said honestly. Damn! Telling me all those nice words.... Arghhh!!​ I thought to myself as I force a smile.

"Nah Its okay" I assured him even though, I was hurting because of what he have said. Damn Jessica, he is already in relationship, remember Angie? That is why he is sorry! I reasoned to myself. "its not the first time you kissed me so don't say sorry" I said.

"Wait!.... I kiss you? When? and why?" He ask me his eyes widen. Ahhh why the hell did I tell him that!!

"Ahh, back in Shanghai, when you are drunk..... I was nursing you cause you are having a fever, and then you just... kiss... me" I explain to him.

"Ahhhh sorry, Jess sorry" He said bowing down....

After an awkward apologizing and telling him it was okay. We are now seated with our back resting at the railings, sipping on the hit cocoa, he get after.

"I'm sorry" He muttered again. 

"I told you its fine" I said, now feeling irritated, cause the pain of being rejected (well not really) was still aching. "Beside's I'm the one who should be sorry, if the MV comes out, your GF will be jealous" I said to him. Ahhhh why do I need to tell him that!!!

"GF? .... Wait I don't have any Girlfriend." He look at me confuse on what he was talking about.

"Wait who is Angie?" I ask as I remember him calling out that name.

"Ahhhh! Angie, she is my pet cat ... she was hit by a car when she went out of the house." Neil explained to me. "So...... you are concerned about Angie huh?" He said with a teasing smile.

"N-no w-why would I concerned myself with your cat?" ! why did I stutter? I then stand up and walk away when he suddenly grab my harm and hugged me. Ahhhhh why did he do this things again.  He then caress my hair and I feel all the blood rushed into my face. ! Jess don't blushed.

"Jess~ don't worry okay.... I promise you. You, your members, your family and your friends, I will protect them I promise you ...." He said seriously. I don't know but I felt a huge comfort on what he have said. I was already in stress because my sisters was also in trouble because of me, and I don't know what would I do if something happen to them. I then felt something flowing in my eyes. Am I crying?  But I don't mind, he is here, and I know he will protect me and them.

It was a long hug when suddenly the door to the rooftop opens, and reveal my new family. I then push Neil so hard and we separated like that.

"I said stop pushing look what all of you have done!!" Jerome shouted at them.

"Hyung we just want to hear what Boss, and Noona was talking about" Luhan said while staggering to get up.

"Hey!! all of you ... get of me... You're crushing me" Atty. Jun said. And one by one they stand up and now 

I then look at them, no I glare at them. "Yah why the hell are spying on us?!!" I shouted at them.

"Umma.... we just wondering why you suddenly left the party but now we know" Jullie said with malice. God why does everyone on my company's a weirdo.

The rest of the night  was me explaining what happen to us and them laughing at me. The worst part is Neil wasn't even helping and saying I confess to him. I literally detest him and at the same time like him more. Ironic isn't it

(end of Flashback)

"Now again!" B.eat instruct again. If your wondering why I need to learn to dance a waltz is that I was invited to the yearly gathering of the elites in the industries. I mean elites, as in directors, actors, singers, agencies CEO's and some company's. The bad part of it is that Luhan and Kris will fly to China for their schedules so there will be no one who will me, well except one. 

After a long practice we finally got it right so our choreographer gives us a break. Well, me and Neil are fast learner. Me I'm trained but I was surprise that he was good enough to be and Idol, but like I though he learned it on his job. Now I doubt that he is just an investor.

Neil's pov....

I lied to her. I know what she feel's about me and I just acted like I don't. I even lied about Angie. Jess can't know who I am, not now or else what I have been planning to do will be ruined. I'm sorry Jess. I muttered as I look how happy she was lazing around the practice room. She then stand up and went to the kitchen to cook some snacks for us and the kids.

I just stared at her. Her semi blonde hair that was tied up in a messy bun, and that smile that she rarely show to anybody. I then remember one facts about her in the internet that I've read is that she is an Ice princess. Well she really is a princess, but for the Ice part maybe yes. I was busy looking at her when someone nudge my shoulder.

"Yah, she will melt if you keep staring at her." As I turn around I saw Jerome. "Yah why didn't you admit that you have fallen for her?" He ask me

"You know? How?" I ask of him

"Hey I have been friends with you as long as I remember, I know your habits when you have someone you like. An definitely you are showing this to Jess right now." He answered me. A truthful answer from a long time friend really do wake you up from denial. But I kept silent. "Come on Greed (this is my nickname, I call him Lust by the way when we are with "friends") this is the first time you have stuck for more than a month in one country, and its not even for a job. You already establish a solid base for her to continue her life, her company and agency. The best is you even called us to help you. And please don't try bringing Angie's name on this." He ranted out moderately.

"You know I can't do that, I can only cause more trouble to her than good. Its best that she wouldn't know about me." I said

"Words of advice man, I heard from Rihan about your bet on bringing her happiness, but I will assure you you won't win. Unless you give that heart of yours a chance to open up again after four years of solitude, cause I know, a part of the happiness she wish is you" That last statement hit me hard. What if it's true? I thought to myself. But I just shrug it off, as I see Jess calling me to eat lunch before she went to her own sched's with Rihan.

I then went on the roof to Kevin for some updates on the job I given him.

"Hey Kev's any news?"

"Yah!!, you know what time it is in here? Seriously you really need to change that habit of yours" Clearly he was pissed. "I've talk to one of the black market that I know off, and there is a rumor going around about a big trade off that will happen this year. I don't know about you but I think its concern about the girls you wanted to protect. Do you need more men to guard them you know, 5 people aren't going to cut it. These traders are heavy people, and base on what you have investigated so far this guy's are dangerous, you might break your promise if this all go bad."

"I know, but just keep it to a minimum, I don't want them to know our plan. About the additional people maybe for Jessica's sister and her group and for the Jung family as well but please let them be professional" I said to him.

"Oh yeah West called me, he wants in on this, and Ryan too." Wait did he say West and Ryan? "They are quite pissed that you left th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter