The fallen angel's rescuer

^^Your Wish is MY Command ^^(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in my couch, tired, hungry, wet and cold. This night was the weirdest thing that happen to me. Not only that I heped a total stranger, I was ousted from my own room because of that stranger. I quickly get my laptop and try to search for something. Because of the time difference between Korea and England I was not able to sleep well. I then type the name of the stranger that I saved. As the name popped up in the search engine and related article flodded my screen. She is famous I thought to myself as I recalled what my female friend told me earlier.

Flashback

"Yah Neil, Its already 12 am, why the hell do you call me for?! A girl shouted as she entered my condominum apartment.

I quickly went out from my room and greeted her. Rihan was my friend here in Korea. She's a partime waitress in a bar at night and a college student by day. Her boyfriend is also a good friend of mine. A drag racer and a manager of an autoshop near Itaewon.

"Hey do you brought what I ask for?" I ask her. I called her ealier to bring some girl undies, also some clothes cause mine was a bit large for the stranger. She curse me so loud on the phone for that.

"Why the hell do you need girls unides for? Don't tell me your gay?" She put her hand in as she thought of it.

"Aishh Rihan, why the hell do you think of that" I slap her head, and grab her hand. I then lead her into my bedroom and then show her the stranger who was covered in all of my bathroom towels and some of my clothes. "I call you because of this, I found her by the river, drunk and almost drowned. I can't undress her, worrying that when she wakes up she will sue for ... so I called you here for you to take care of her."

I then look at her and see her shocked expresion but as soon as I was going to speak again she then shout at me for some reason.

"Yah ! Neil Do you know who is this?" She ask me and I just shake my head. Of course I don't know anyonne here in Korea beside the two and some business partner I met from time to time. "This is Jessica Jung former SNSD member, and also many people are looking for her now" She exclaimed as she rushed to the girls side.

"SNSD?" I ask her, confuse of what she was talking about.

"Aishh, I forgot your not from here. Well for your information this girl you saved, is infact famous here in our country so now GET OUT from this room and I will going to change her clothes" She then threw a pillow towards me and  push me outside of my own room.

After a few minutes she then get out and then told me that Jessica was having a mild fever, maybe from her drunkness plus almost drowning from the river. After a few reminders from Rihan about my special guest. She then went home but before she entered the elevator down she remind me not to do anything bad to Jessica or else my private life will be expose. 

I then went to my own room and get some clothes from my closet then took a shower. cause amidst of everything happen I was wearing the same clothes that I was wearing when I save her. Before I left the room I check if her fever was high, thankfully theres nothing to worry about.

(end of flashback)

I was a constant visitor here in Korea. My first visit here was in 2010, and it was for business purpose. The first thing I do on my free time here was sleep, and after I wake up its time to depart. The second time was in 2011 when a cell company ask me to be the head of their marketing for their new brand of cellphone. For the third time, I'm here because I'm hiding from people who are very much annoying me. I look again at the articles about my guest for tonight. and before I knew it, I was engrossed at every video clips, her fans edited. Her shows, some of her former band songs, and even a video of her sleeping. After watching the video I read every article, about her, some fans info about her, her problems, and the issues that follow her.

I was suprised about myself that I was actually spending time trying to know the stranger in my room. I chuckle and watch the shows that she was in, untill it was morning alrady.

Jessica's pov...

I was awaken because of the pounding sensation inside my head. I try to get up but I feel a huge thing covering me. As I open my eyes I see that a huge blanket covered me. As my blurry eyes becoming clearer, I noticed that I was not in my room. The room was very much simple. The walls was painted grey, there was a study table with a laptop. A bookshelf with books, or technically comic books. other than the closets full of simple clothes, everything was normal. I try to remember what happen that night, but my head hurts that I thought it was being split open.

I was caressing my head to comfort it when I heard someone's laughing, not just anyone but a man's voice. I suddenly notice the clothes in the closets were all for men. Do I really sleep with a man last night?. I then look under the cover and then I realize that I was wearing a different clothes. Panic runs to my mind as I try to get up from the bed. I open the door and see the man who was laughing at an episode of Family outing, sitting at the couch. I walk slowly to find my belongings but faith was against me as I bumped into one of the chair. He then turn his head towards me and got up from the couch.

"Hey are you alright?" He ask me. I look at him and can tell that he was not Korean because of his looks.

When suddenly a jolt of memory came to me and my head hurt like hell. Then everything went blurry and the last thing I remember was he came rushing into me and all things went black.

 

Neil's pov......

I rushed to her as I see her suddenly fainted. Thankfully I catch her before her head touches the floor. I then carried her to the couch and let her sleep there (thankfully she is light or else). I look at her sleeping face, and base on the videos I saw, her sleeping face really look peacefull, and quite beatifull too. What, did I really say she look beautifull?. I sit next to her and brush the little hair in her face, and when the door of my apartment sprung open, a shoe suddenly came flying towards me. Thankfully reflex save me, as I dodge the flying shoe.

"I told you don't do anything to her!!" Rihan shouted as she placed the gorcery bag on the floor and walk towards me. But before she could even punch me in the face. My guest suddenly open her eys and look at us.

"Oh are you alright Ms Jung?" Rihan suddenly shove me out of the way and assist my guest in sitting. She was hesitant at first but the way she was feeling she couldn't refuse. As she get up she ask for water. I quickly ran to the kitchen and get a bottle of water for her.

She was looking at us for a couple of minutes, confuse, scared, and sometime she mutter something or she shake her head. I can even see what she was thinking now. So before she clearly panics. I speak to her.

"Hey before you think anything funny there Miss, First we didn't do anything funny to you last night. I saw you at the river last night drunk and very much wasted, I was going to ignored you but you suddenly slipped and fell into the river and i rescued you so the rest is history I guess." I said to her. Clearly what I have said hit her hard cause the moment I look at her she was now massaging her head. Rihan got up to prepare some food that is good for hangover. And now Me and Jessica was now alone in the living room.

"Thank you" Jesscia said to me, though her head was still aching, she smile when she look at me.

"Nah, its okay. Beside I don't want to be haunted by the fact that I let you drown infront of my eyes. It will give me nightmare for a decade." I heard a small giggle from her, when I said that and for some reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter