Revenge and Pity

Immortal

Jackson's POV

I run all over the place, screaming her name, searching high and low, everything. Yet I find nothing. I stop, not because Im tired, but because I cant keep wasting time. Wherever she was, Youngji could be hurt by now or worse....

I shake my head, refusing to think about it. If I want to save her I need to concentrate. Whoever abducted her cant be to far. Guessing from the standard of her jacket now, Youngji put up a fight, probably screamed so her abductors couldnt have gone far without attracting attention.

I lean against a nearby wall, keeping a straight face as I concentrate on reading the people around me. Hands in pockets, the voices slowly creep in. Cold sweat rolls down my face as I concentrate harder on separating the voices, making them easier to listen to. It takes a good 5 minutes when finally, Im able to shift from one person's to another's mind in seconds. I carefully scan each person, hoping to find my target sooner then later.

I cant believe he left me just like that! What an-

Gotta get home fast or ma's gonna kill me..

Do I need more cat food?

With each person, it becomes easier to move to another but it doesnt help with the panic rising in me. Each minute, no, second wasted could mean something awful happening to her. I read faster. Moving from one person to another faster than Ive ever done before. If the situation wasnt so dire, I bet JYP hyung wouldve been proud. Another minute passes as I continue to read, frustration clearly shown on my face. Its been a good 10 minutes since I found out Youngji was missing. Worry for her drives me harder to find the culprit. I continue, reading each person that passes by me until finally,

Sureee, send me out to find the damn jacket you dropped off the girl. Sheesh. Missing all the action I am eh. ing bastards..

My head whips up as I register what Ive just heard. Rage builds in me as the thought of what theyre doing to her registers in my mind. I push it down though, calming myself so I dont freak out the guy as I slowly follow him in the shadows, making sure Im not seen.

He leads me back to the cinema. I watch from afar as confusion and worry settles on his face as he realizes that the jacket is no longer there. Panic starts to rise as he rushes to find it not knowing that the jacket is far from where he is. Finally, deciding he was taking too long searching he checks his surroundings one more time, not seeing me, and makes a beeline for the back of a building behind the cinema.

Bingo.

I follow fast, letting the rage slowly creep back in. Making me thirsty for revenge for those bastards.

3 feet away, hiding behind a dumpster the voices of the man seep into my mind.  and lustful thoughts that would even put the devil to shame. I cant help it anymore. All the rage that has been building up inside me rushes up as I stand and enter to the scene.

 Straight away, what catches my eye is Youngji. Her tear stricken face as shes cuddled in the corner, pushing and kicking the men approaching her. Fury builds as I start to breathe heavily wanting to kill the men who hurt her. What comes out of my mouth becomes a menacing snarl, able to put the strongest of men to his knees,

Jackson: *snarls* Get away from her.

The men turn, shock clear on their face. Youngji sees me and pushes her way through the men to me but one of them grabs her wrist, pulling her back as she starts to fight again.

My eyes bulge with fury as I clench my teeth and hands at the man's actions. 

Jackson: I said-

The men holding Youngji laughs as his buddies join in, clearly not intimidated by my presence. 

Big mistake.

Man: Run along now boy. Nothing for you here.

I dont budge, provoking him further. He spits out threats after threats when finally,

Man: You know what, you boy. Oi, you *points at one of his buddies* Finish him off.

A big and ugly guy stands, a crowbar in hand, approaching me with a threatening smile on his face as his buddies start to make a move on Youngji again. BigAndUgly raises his weapon but before he can strike, I grab it, punching him in the gut at the same time. His words become a slur from the pain as I kick him aside, readying myself for the next wave of BigAndUgly's buddies.

BigAndUgly withering in pain catches the attention the rest of his buddies, searing them away from Youngji long enough for her to twist out of the man's hold and into mine.

Between her tears and coughs, she tries to talk but I stop her, hugging her close instead, my eyes still fixed on the men approaching us with glares. It takes most of my strength to pry her away from me when I dont want to long enough for me to say one word,

Jackson: Run.

I push her away slightly, screaming the word again when she hesitates. I turn my attention to the men approaching me with weapons and death stares as I hear her run away. One charges at me with his knife raised as I side step away, hitting the back of his neck in the process, causing him to hit the ground hard, withering in pain. More growls and snarls as the whole group except the man that held Youngji charges at me.

Kick.

Dodge.

Punch. 

Groan.

Each comes at me with all his might but I take them down easily. One by one they drop to the ground with a thud until finally, all that is left is the man himself.

Shaking, he half threatens me before he reaches down, grabs a knife and charges at me.

I bend down swooping at his legs with a kick, causing him to fall flat on his face. He gets up fast, wiping blood from his nose before he charges at me again, arm raised ready to punch. 

I catch his punch with one hand and catch the next with the other, pushing him towards the wall in the process. His hands tremble as he tries to go against my strength. I finally let go, long enough to wrap my hand around his measly neck. His hands claw at my hand, his words a gurgle as he struggles to take a breath. His gaze meets my menacing eyes as his fills with tears. His thoughts fill with pleas to a god that will never help him.

Jackson: *Laughs menacingly* *snarls* Your god's not going to help you now you filthy bastard.

His eyes widen in shock as his lips start to tremble. He barely manages to choke out a plea before he's gasping for breath again, clawing at my hand faster as he realizes what could be his last breath. 

I smile as I watch him suffer. This is what he deserved. Filthy, disgusting-

???: STOP!

My grip softens as I realize who shouted. I turn my gaze towards the girl now standing a few feet away from me. Her chest heaves up and down as tears roll down her cheeks. She looks at me, a pleading look in her eyes as she shakes her head. I dont need to read her to realize what she saying.

Jackson: He hurt you Youngji! You dont know the half the disgusting things he was thinking to do to you!

Youngji: And you do? Jackson please... I want to hurt him too but hes not worth going to jail for! Im not letting you become a murderer because of this!

She places a hand on the hand holding the man by the neck as she looks at me with one last plea.

I let go. My rage filled heart soothed by her presence. The man flops on the ground, gasping for breathes and coughing. I grab him by the collar and lift him up, staring one last time at his godforsaken face as I spit the words out at him one last time.

Jackson: If I ever, EVER, see you hurting anyone else. I swear.. I will kill you.

With that I throw him aside as Youngji pulls me away. We walk away, hand in hand as I let the warmth of her being beside me again spread throughout me. I was happy, content until..

The sound of a gun shot rings in my ears.

Her scream as I fall to the ground.

Searing pain.

Covered in crimson red blood..

I hear her call out for help as I feel her tears fall onto me.

I hear her whisper my name.. Once.. Twice..

And then the darkness takes over.


Hello!!!!

Im backkkkkk!! Sorry for the late chapter!! With the festive season coming around the corner, Ive been extra busy at work, having to take extra shifts on weekends. Also, I share the laptop with my momma so when she's using it, I cant update my story. So, sorry guys!!! I'll try to keep to schedule but if Im late again, please understand! :)

But first:

@qilahz: Hello again~~ I guess it is sort of fantasy genre cause the boys have powers but I didnt tag the story as fantasy cause to me, fantasy is sort of like prince and princess kind of thing so yeah. But yup, I guess you can count the story as a fantasy genre. Sorry the week became longer though~ Hope you enjoy the new chapter!! :P

@Bunny503: Hahaha! Thank you! Im glad my fanfic became something you enjoy so much!! Sorry the update took longer than usual~ Enjoy the new chapter!! :)

@Gemma-: Ello~ Thank you for your comment!! Yes it is good he cant read her thought eh, makes the story more interesting ;P Enjoy the new chapter aites? :D

Anyway~ Another clifhanger! Ahhhhhh Mian! HAHAHHA but I swear (if Im able to) I'll make sure to upload the next chapter on time~

Also, what do you think will happen to Jackson???? Jackji was just starting too!! ><

Enjoy the new chapter and dont forget to leave a comment about what you think~~ 

Love you my little bookworms~

Syarah <3

ps: what do you guys think about me calling you guys my bookworms? is it creepy? do you like it? Comment your answer aites! :D