The consequences

Immortal

Jackson's POV

 I reach the forest villa in no time but I continue to hold her close. To her it may seem like we didnt move at all or just that a gust of wind blew past her but the moment she opens her eyes she'll know we're in a different place. The forest villa was a old hideout JYP hyung found before we moved her. A place we could hide if we were in danger. It was our plan B all the way to ing Z in the worst case scenario.

Its hidden deep in the forest, away from civilization and had a generator of its own for electricity, a river ran behind it for basic hygienic needs and its tinted windows made sure it couldnt be found. It was the perfect place to hide Youngji, if I can just explain how we ended up in here, in the middle of the forest, in less than a minute. 

She pushes away from me slightly, noticing Im stock still but I hold her tighter. She senses something wrong and tries to push away again. I know I cant hold her forever and Im left, hoping and praying that history doesnt repeat itself.

Youngji: Yah.. Whats wrong? Where are we?? I cant see anything with you holding me like that-

Jackson: Youngji ah... Do.. Do you love me?

Youngji: *shocked* Yah.. Wae? What kind of question is that-

Jackson: Do.. Do you trust me??

Youngji:..... Of..Of course. I love and trust you.

I let her go slowly. I needed to hear it one last time, knowing this could be the last time I hear her voice saying that.

She climbs out of my arms and stares intently into my eyes but I cant meet her gaze. Shes about to ask whats wrong again before she notices her surroundings.

Youngji: *GASP* 

Youngji: Where... Where are we???? Ani... HOW did we get here?!

I keep silent for a long time, not wanting to admit the truth but she keeps prodding me with question and I know I cant stay for long.

And so, I take a deep breath and say,

Jackson: Youngji ah.. You have to understand that... What I am about to tell you... Its all completely true and I need you to be open minded about it... Araso??

I cringe at how hard it was for me to get that whole sentence out but continue as she nods, bravely folding her arms in front of me. I dont need to read her mind to know she was preparing herself for the worst case scenario and unfortunately, it wouldnt be as bad as what I was going to admit.

Jackson: *sighs* We're at my family's forest villa. Far away from where we were.. Far from where those people can hurt you so-

Youngji: Chakaman.. How far?? And how did we get here?

Jackson: ........ Exactly 1000km from where we were......

She gasp as her legs start to give way in shock. I rush to her aid, not bothering to move slower than I should have. I place her on the front door steps as things finally click in her head. She pushes away from me in shock and scoots away as I sit there and wait for her to comprehend.

Youngji: Ho..How??? You.. From there....

I was about to answer when my phone rings. I answer it quickly, hoping its good news rather than bad.

Instead I hear JB shouting over the phone, gun shots and fighting in the background.

JB: YAH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WE NEED YOU-

The line goes silent as I yell his name into the phone. I stand, cursing as I ready myself for the run back. I turn, and my gaze softens as it meets her still shocked face. I kneel before her as she instinctively moves back. It breaks my heart to leave her like this but I have to.

Jackson: *Sighs* Mianhae. This wasnt how I wanted you to find out.. I.. I have to go but I'll be back soon. Theres a spare key to the place under the loose floorboard where youre sitting.. Just.. Be safe ok?

She doesnt move an inch. Possibly still in shock but I dont have the time to make sure. Instead, I run away, wincing at her distant gasp but more importantly, hoping I reach home in time.

~~~~~

The party's in full swing by the time I reach. The moment I set foot in the backyard, a bullet flies too close for comfort and Im being tackled by almost half a dozen men. I fight them off easily, too easy but Im not able to think much about it before JB comes barging through the door, three guys on his tail.

JB: FINALLY! You took your own sweet time getting here.

I apologize briefly as we stand back to back surrounded quickly by our enemies. Theyre closing in on us, weapons ready. The numbers are on their side but I cant help but smile. These men either have been poorly prepared or have no idea what theyre up against. I smile slightly, readying my stance as I wait for the signal from JB. 

A slight nod from him and we're charging, blocking and counterattacking each move made by our enemies. JB's thoughts float into my head as we fight, making me frown. These people were seriously unprepared for us. Theyre too easy to take down, almost as if they weren't prepared for us. He's right. These men were not prepared for us. Theyre weapons arent even poisoned. Theyre speed isnt matching us and theyve clearly had no information about us. This was a death match for them.

Within minutes, we've taken down all of them and we've barely broken a sweat. I dont have to be a mind reader to know what JB was about to say. 

Jackson: These men were sent on a suicide mission.

JB: None of them were a match for us. None! Why would their leader send them if he knew we would win-

JB's speech was broken off by the back door being broken down. A man is laying unconscious in the remains of the door as Mark appears, blood, which Im hoping isnt his, dripping down his forehead.

Mark: GET IN HERE! THERES TOO MANY OF THEM

We run towards the house. The inside is a mess. Bullets and weapons are flying and swinging around as my brothers are trying to block their attacks but with the numbers clearly on their side and bullets, my family is having a hard time.

The moment I step into the threshold, a bullet flies too close for comfort and Im surrounded by men welding weapons. Sweat rolls down my face as I weigh my options. Some of these men have poisoned weapons, I can tell. Their weapons are different, almost deadly. I dont get to think too much before 4 of them start charging at me. I move fast, blocking each of their attacks and counter attacking. I take 2 down before the rest start charging at me. I barely manage to avoid one of the poisoned weapons before back up arrives. 

Youngjae arrives and instantly all the men drop their weapons. Their blinded by the image in their mind, too blinded. I kick the weapons aside just as Yugyeom arrives and instantly, all of them cripple to the ground, screaming in pain as he uses his power on them. I cringe as I watch each of them fall to the ground unconscious due to the pain. I know how bad the pain Yugyeom inflicts in the mind can be. Its something you never want to feel.

As the last man falls to the ground, I get a glimpse of one the enemies running up to JR's back. I scream into his mind, warning him of the danger approaching. He gets the warning and the moment the guy touches JR, he cripples to the ground, withering  in pain due to the electrocution from JR's body. 

Youngjae: You ok?

Jackson: Yeah Im good. Thanks. How is everybody?

Yugyeom: Exhausted. These guys just keep coming. 

Bambam: SPEAKING OF WHICH! WATCH OUT, NEXT WAVE COMING!

Bam's warning causes us to rush to his side, readying ourselves for the next wave. JB joins us, kicking a guy off him before readying his stance for the next wave. Slowly all of us gather, Mark on my side and JR next to JB. JYP stands at the front, ready for anything. We wait, ready as we wait JB's plan.

JB: Good news and bad news. Bad news, I sense 30 at most coming our way, good news, its the last wave.

Bam: So whats the plan hyung?

JB: Theyre coming at the each side. 7 from the left, 15 from the front and 8 from the right, so execute plan 23!

We all nod, understanding our roles instantly. We get into our position quickly, JB, me and Mark on the right, JR and Bambam on the left and Youngjae and Yugyeom in the front with JYP. 

JB: GET READY... 1.... 2.....

JB: GO!!!!!

We launch into action just as the enemies creep in. Youngjae blinds them as each of us take them on. They're no match for us with their senses blinded. One by one their numbers dwindle, having been taken down by each one of us. As the last man falls, my family regroups, barely broken a sweat.

JB: Hes gone, whoever he is. I dont sense any other heartbeat then ours. Its over.

Youngjae: GOOD! Cause my head feels woozy..

JR: *hands Youngjae the red drink* Here. You used up too much energy with the last wave. Drink up.

JB: Jackson, can you-

Jackson: Already on it.

I scan each and every one of our attackers minds, hoping to find the man in charge but what I get instead leaves me shocked as I fall to the ground.

I head my brothers scrambling in panic, calling out my name but all I can focus on is what I just saw. Guilt and newfound sorrow fill me up as JYP hyung grabs my hand, sharing what I saw with him.

JYP: ...Oh.. Oh my.. Jackson, is this true?

Jackson: ...Every bit of it..

JB: Whats going on? Hyung..?

JYP: Im afraid theres been an unfortunate twist of events. These men were not what we thought they were. They were not immortals with a lack of knowledge about their enemies. They were humans..


Oh my, how long has it been. Hi everyone! Im sososososososo sorry for the SUPREMELY late chapter. I know its extremely late and all of you probably hate me but I swear I have a good explanation. 

I think Ive mentioned this in the previous chapters but if I havent then let me explain. If you study in Singapore (which is where I live), theres something called tertiary level education which (I think) is like college in other countries. With that being said I have had literally no time to spare with all the extra work and clubs that I have so please do not hate me if a chapter comes out late like today. I know I havent been the most consistent but I will make sure a new chapter is up whether late or not. I will try to write as frequently as I can whenever I am free so please understand if my schedule of posting once every week or biweekly is no longer upheld to. 

Anyway, NEW POWER ALERT!! (Oh how Ive missed writing these),

Youngjae has the power of visual prejection which basically means he can project a certain image or vision in your mind that blinds your other senses in the process. All you smell, hear, see and ulitmately feel and taste is whatever is projected in your head. Your body is in reality but your mind and senses are in another, making you completely vulnerable.

Yugyeom has a similar power to Youngjae only slightly different and more dangerous. Yugyeom has the power of pain illusion which, as the name shows, he projects the illusion of being in extremely intense physical and mental pain in people's mind. Imagine the worst physical pain and the worst psychological pain, add them together and times that by hundreds. Most enemies are left withering in pain in less than a few seconds. Jackson happened to experience a slight level of Yugyeom's power a few years back when he accidentally pissed him off. Lets just say he never underestimated his maknae's power. (there was a mistake in chapter 12, it was Youngjae who blinded Jackson not Yugyeom but ive edited it so no worries)

JR has the power of psychic electrokinesis where he covers his body or a specific body part with an electric current which can be so strong it can kill a person with just a graze. So far, JR can only cover his own body for a short while whereas he can cover a specific body part for a very long time. JYP claims he can do better like spreading his electric "shield" to other people but he hasnt reached that level yet.

Also, long time no see my dear note of fame:

@Jxin1016: I seriously hope youre not dead with how late this chapter came out HAHHA. Sorry for the late chapter! Hope this kills the suspense... and creates a new one ;)

@heegunsungim95: Omo thank you so much for your comment!! I feel so guilty now for making you wait so long for the chapter after saying something so nice. T^T Forgive me my dearest bookworm! I hope you like the new chapter~~

I am truly sorry due to the lateness for this chapter and I hope that all of you can forgive me! I have a holiday for 3 weeks before my exam and, whilst studying, I will try to update the next chapter ASAP.

LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BOOKWORMS~

See you next chapter!!

- Syarahhh <3