The truth is out! Part 2

Immortal

Jackson's POV

I roll up the sleeves of my white button down top before fixing my hair and tie in the mirror. Tonight will be the night Youngji meets the family. The abandoned kitchen we use only to make the serum has been filled with all sorts of delicious scents since earlier today. It took a while but thankfully, Ive managed to convince the boys that meeting my girlfriend isnt a "dangerous situation". Well.. I managed to convince MOST of the boys.

I sigh as once again the angry thoughts of JB float into my head. Not so flattering thoughts too, may I just add. I try to ignore him again but his thoughts are so loud, I find myself in the meeting room, annoyed, in less than a minute.

Jackson: I thought we were done for today? Why is everybody still here?? Is the food ready-

JB: We, unlike someone I know, are trying to figure out our enemy's next move instead of prancing around doing some fake dinner for some fake relationship which wont even last-

We're at each others throats in less than a second. Papers strewn across the floor, we claw at each other's necks, hoping for blood. For once, he wasnt my brother. Just an ignorant whose been spoiling everything just because he couldnt have it himself!

Im torn apart by experienced hands, held back by at least 3 pairs of hands. The room fades as a calming picture of nature replaces it. It almost seems real and I can feel myself gape but I know better. 

Jackson: YOUNGJAE! STOP IT! STOP THE MIND TRICK NOW!

Instantly, Im brought back to reality. JB is being restrained in front of me. I can hear both of us heaving from the fight. Fury flows out of JYP hyung standing in between both of us, most of it projected at me. It didnt take me long to figure out what I thought was only in my mind was said out loud.

JB: ......... You really think all of this is because of what happened back then?

Im silent for a long time. I know I cant take back what I said. I can never redo what I said tonight and he knows it. Instead, I let my head hang in shame, refusing to give my thoughts knowing it could only make it worse.

JB: Well?!

I winch at his tone. I know Im in the wrong and I know Im sorry but my pride stops me from admitting it. I see him break from JR and Mark's hold on him and stomp towards the door. He swings it open with as much strength as his fury but before he steps out, he turns to me one last time, coating each of his words with as much venom as he can so that it leaves a stinging pain when he says,

JB: Know what?! YOU! ALL OF YOU! You think I cant lead this group? You think it was a mistake making me leader?! Go on. SAY IT! 

JB: *Points at Jackson* Im not jealous of what you and your ing "girlfriend" have. I couldnt care less. But bare in mind this. Theres a chance the guy thats hunting us may strike tonight and if my family - YOUR FAMILY - gets hurt............. It'll all be on you. 

With that he exits, slamming the door behind him as Im left with awkward glances and one very angry alpha.

JYP: Let him go.

Im dropped to the floor immediately. I groan as I try and get up but Im pulled by the back of my neck up instead and pushed against the wall. His piercing stare can bring even the wildest of beast to his knees. I squirm in his grip as I try to avoid his glare.

JYP: We never, NEVER, bring up what happened ever again, understood?

I nod, scared out of my wits to do otherwise.

JYP: We never, NEVER, question JB's authority here, un.der.stood?

He snarls every last syllable of his last word, making me whimper as I nod.

JYP: And, we never trust anybody more than our own family, UNDERSTOOD?!

Jackson: YES! *Whimpers*

He drops me to the floor and I scramble to gather my senses. JYP hyung runs a hand through his hair as he finally calms down. The others are watching with equally terrified expressions on their faces.

Jackson: *stammers* Hyung... Im-Im s-s-sorry-

He hold up a hand to silence me as he lets go a sigh. Without turning his back, he addresses me,

JYP: I'll let you have the dinner, its too late to call it off already but from now on. You trust your brother. Youve spent more years with him then you have with her. Just... Dont make me do this again. *sighs* JR.

JR: Yes hyung.

JYP: Go find JB. He ran away again. Hes probably at that hill of his again. Bring him home wont you?

JR nods, disappearing faster than the speed of light. I stand, finally regaining the strength in my legs. I brush off dirt from my top in awkwardness. This was the second time JYP hyung has been this angry. The other time.. Lets just say the person he was angry at didnt live to tell the tale.

He exits without saying another word, probably down to the cellar to concoct another one of his famous serums for headaches caused by raudy-teenage-boys. The moment he leaves, Mark, Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae rush to my side, checking endlessly if Im ok.

Jackson: *half smiles* Im fine guys, seriously. I deserved it anyway. I shouldnt have brought it up.

Mark: HECK YEAH YOU SHOULDNT HAVE

Jackson: OKOK, shhhh! Hes gonna come back if he hears you shouting!

Bam: Look just.. Maybe just go get Youngji aights. I think we need to lighten this atmosphere and that involves you getting out of the house.

They practically push me out the front door after that. Flowers in one hand and car keys in the other, I take a deep breath and concentrate on whats important now, Youngji.

~~~~~

I reach Youngji's house in less than half an hour, parking far from the house as possible. I sigh as I grab my phone for the rest of my instructions. Despite the successful dinner with Youngji's parents, her mom is still cautious of me. And apparently, having her in a household full of me and my brothers is a nightmare come true for Youngji's mother. 

The same feeling I get whenever I think of Youngji's mother's caution of me appears again. So much wariness for someone who doesnt know what I truly am... Or does she?

I push the thought down again. I cant be thinking about this now. Youngji is what is important now. Youngji, not her mom.

And so I exit my car and enter the garden, skillfully staying in the shadows until I reach the big tree in the backyard. I grab small pebbles around the ground and aim carefully. I throw one, hitting my target instantly. I continue, twice, thrice when finally,

The balcony door flies open. She steps out in all her glory. The moonlight hits her perfectly as once again, her beauty takes my breath away. I mouth the words "WOW" as she blushes. She grabs hold of the branch nearby her balcony and climbs onto it. Slowly, but surely, she climbs down and into my arms.

Jackson: You look amazing.

Youngji: *blushes* Thank Hara. Wheres the car?

Jackson: Are you sure you want to do this? What if your mom comes into your room and-

Youngji: Hara's covering for me. Now come on, before I change my mind.

~~~~~

JYP: More Youngji?

Youngji: Oh no thank you. Ive had my fill *giggles*. This is truly amazing though, its extremely delicious!

JYP hyung chuckles, a hearty and proud one belonging to one of a father. I smile proudly. She had nothing to worry about. The minute she walked through the door, she stole everybody's hearts just instantly.

I watch as the boys converse with her warmly, all of them accepting her as if she was one of our own. I cant help but feel the pride of being the one who brought her to the dinner table in the first place. I squeeze her thigh lovingly, showing just how much of a good job she was doing. 

She turns her head slightly, catching my gaze as we share a moment. This moment. All of this right now, makes it all worth it. The constant fights with JB, the constant struggle to survive with someone hunting us, the struggle to keep her from the truth. All of it was made worth it for this moment. When our eyes meet to share just how much we truly love each other.

Youngjae: Urg get a room you two! *laughs*

Laughter fills the room as I playfully throw a piece of food at Youngjae to shut him up but the empty seat beside him is like rubbing salt into an open wound. Once again, my thoughts float back to where JB could be right now. The guilt eating up at me. JR had returned a while before after failing to track him down. Typical. A tracker knows how to hide himself so non trackers cant find him.

Youngji: *squeezes hand* hey, gwenchana?

I give her a reassuring smile as I change the subject once again. I need to stop zoning out like that. It worries her. Thankfully, Youngji's dragged back into the conversation once again, taking her focus off me once again.

We make it till desert when things start to go wrong.

Even before he reached the door, his thoughts were already screaming in my head, causing me to fall off my chair in both shock and pain from his frantic mental screams. I can barely make out what hes saying before he burst through the front door, screaming

JB: GET DOWN!!!

Instantly after his warning, our house becomes a firing range. Shards of broken glass and bullets fly around the room. Orders are being thrown out but all I can hear are her screams. She hiding under the table, her hands over her ears as she trembles with fear and she screams out in fright. Im not far from her but with the ground covered in shattered glass and bullets raining above me, it feels like a battlefield just trying to get close to her. Nevertheless, I crawl my way towards her, ignoring the sharp pain as the shattered glass pieces dig into my skin, stopping only when a bullet grazes to close for my comfort.

I put my arms around her as soon as I reach her. Her face is tear stricken and frozen in fear. I reassure her over and over again but it doesnt help. I need to get her out of here. 

I panic, not knowing what to do. I cant run nor can she hide forever. I look around for options. All around me, the boys are already fighting intruders who managed to make their way into our home. My eyes lock with JB and instantly I know what I have to do.

Jackson: Youngji, Youngji ah. Youngji, look at me. Everything's going to be OK. I just need you to trust me ok? Do you trust me?!

I see her nod. I kiss her one last time, more passionately then Ive ever done before knowing full well it could be my last kiss from her. I break apart just long enough to say the words Ive always said to her before, yet they feel so different this time round,

Jackson: I love you, you know that right?

Youngji: Jackson-

I push the table of us and onto the kitchen counter, blocking out the shots from the window for now before grabbing her and dashing out of the front door, faster than the speed of light. Faster than Ive ever wanted to be in front of her.


Hello there~~~~

Holy things are getting epic! Honestly out of all the chapter Ive written so far, this as well as 2-3 more future chapters have and will definitely be few of the best chapters to write.

But first,

@mrvnrky: Hello there~~~ Im glad you love it!! Hope you like the new chapter~~ ;)

@qilahz: Hahahah well at least you know that. I dont really pay attention to what word they use though when I watch dramas and variety shows. Usually Im too engrossed in the story line or laughing my off to notice XD

@afinemess86: Hello!! Thank you~ Im glad you love my story and may I just say, I love your username! Good choice =D Also, I try to update weekly or biweekly (one chapter in two weeks). Depends on how busy I am honestly. Anywaysss, hope you enjoy the new chapter!!

Omo, this chapter! More action and Jackson revealed their secret to Youngji 0o0!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS THE END FOR JACKJI?!

Also, new power alert!!! Yugyeom has the power of visual prejection which basically means he can project a certain image or vision so real into your mind that you quickly can instantly forget where and what you were doing in reality. Its kinda like an aversion shield.

Another thing, WHO ELSE IS OBSESSED WITH THE DRAMA KILL ME HEAL ME BECAUSE I AM!!! Seriously, if you guys have not watched it, gooooo and watch it. Its amazing. Im writing this with their soundtrack playing in the background and it fits the atmosphere perfectly, especially the last part. (Go search it: Auditory Hallucinations by Jang Jae In)

Lastly, I just wanna say this here right now as a pre warning, Im starting school in about a week's time and as excited as I am for it to start, I just want to say that it may also mean I may not have the privilege of time to post according to my weekly or biweekly schedule. So please understand and dont hate me when a chapter comes out late or reallyreally super late cause I'll be muchmuchmuch more busier than I am now.

Anyway, thank you so much for all your support and comments! I love that you love this story as much as I love writing it and I love reading and replying to your thoughts at the end of each chapter so keep em' coming!!

Love you my little bookworms~

See you next chapter! 

- Syarahhh <3