The truth is out! Part 1

Immortal

Youngji's POV

I woke up on my side with a slight cold breeze from my window and instantly I know hes in the room. I smile as I feel the bed sink beside me as he lays beside me, his hand slowly gracing my hand. Goose bumps rise on my arm as the electricity from his touch runs through me. I shiver as I feel his breath on my neck as he trails kisses from the top of my head to my cheek to the one place that turns me on, my neck.

I feel his smile as he nears my neck. He knows that theres the one place that turns me on. I moan as his lips make contact on my neck and try to fight back. He chuckles as he hugs me from behind and pulls me onto his chest. I giggle as I twist and turn in his grasp as finally, I sitting on top of him, straddling his waist with both my hands on his chest. We're both panting and smiling. Ever since that night where I found out how he managed to get into my room to put the roses, Jackson sneaks in every morning without fail just to wake me up.

Jackson: *smiles* Morning beautiful..

I blush as I smile and bend down, making our lips meet. The kiss was sweet and long, the type you wished would last forever. Unfortunately for me, I live with my parents.

Speak of the devil..

Youngji's mom: Youngji-ah~~ Youre gonna be late for school! What are you doing up there??

We break apart fast as I push myself off him and mouth him to leave. He chuckles as he teases me and slowly gets off the bed, not noticing the hugeeee trouble we'd be if my mom found out he was in the room. I push him quickly towards the window but he doesnt move any faster. I can hear my mom climbing the stairs towards my room as the panic slowly rises. I hit him trying to make him go faster as all he does is chuckle.

The handle of my door rattles as my mom tries to open the door and I panic further but the moment I turn, hes at the window, winking at me as he climbs down in a flash just in time as my mom enters the room.

She sees me slightly fidgeting in the middle of the room and raises an eyebrow. She tries to ask me questions but decides not to before leaving the room, taking the awkward atmosphere with her.

The moment she leaves I let out the biggest breath Ive ever held and flop onto my bed. Im both happy and in love as well as panicky. I turn on my side to enjoy the breeze on my face but instead a red rose catches my eye on my window still. A wide smile spreads across my face. Forget the panicky feelings, Im totally in love.

 

~~~~~~

 

School starts to early. Wayyy to early. Usually, Im not really bothered by it but when you have to travel to school on your own when your boyfriend decides to bail on you last minute, it bothers you alot as to why people thought a human being could function at this hour. I have to run to my locker to make me on time again.

Hara greets me the moment I get to my locker which bothers me since Jackson is usually the first after meeting his brothers.

Hara: Chingu-ah~~~~~~ Wheres Mr.WildAndy?????

Youngji: Chingu-ah~~ Im not sure. He bailed on me today, honestly.

Hara: Omo??? Why???

I shrug. The worry and curiosity is eating at me but if I know Jackson, he has a good reason. I change the subject quick, not wanting the feeling to gnaws at me further and thankfully for me, Hara understands and goes with the flow. 

 

~~~~~~

 

The day passes by slowly and the worry is eating at me much more now. The GOT7 boys are all missing today. All their chairs are empty and I know its not just the senior boys of GOT7 missing because literally, all the girls are upset that the boys are missing. Ive lost count of all the girls who came up to me asking where they were and walking away dejected when I say I have no idea. And if being constantly bothered by needy girls isnt enough, Jackson isnt answering my texts either.

Hara gives me a ride home thankfully, letting me escape from all the needy girls in the school. I sink into the chair, tired and dejected.

Hara: *sighs* Jeez, these girls huh?

Youngji: *laughs* You have no idea! 

Hara: *laughs*... Arent you worried about him though? Like, he suddenly disappears without a trace with his brothers and doesnt answer both your calls and texts..

Youngji: I dont know Hara.. I mean.. I know him. He has a reason for everything.

She shrugs it off, wanting to not worry me any further but I know Hara. The cross look on her face shows shes thinking hard and long about all the possible answer. I sigh, just hoping and praying my deepest fears wont become true.

We reach my home quickly and I rush up to my bedroom only wanting to flop on my bed and just hope this whole day was a dream. Luckily for me, mom's out shopping so I dont have to talk to anymore people. Im not willing to talk to anything else unless they are 1) my bed or 2) my pillow.

I reach my bedroom and get in quickly, flopping on my bed immediately after throwing my bag aside, not noticing the figure standing at the edge of my bedroom which led to a huge shock when he decided to lay beside me and my back.

I jump up, my heart racing but it immediately calms when I recognize the face. Immediately, the urge to run into his arms and just cuddle in the bed but Im so mad at him that I just 1) throw pillows at him and 2) hit him a bunch of times.

Jackson: Owowowowow Ok! Youre pissed. Im sorry!

Youngji: *hits jackson* Thats for bailing on me. *hits* Thats for not answering my texts. *hits* Thats for not answering my CALLS! *HITS* And thats! For making me worry... You ...

Im panting by the end of it and I dont notice the tears running down my face until he comes by and wipes and cradles my face. He kisses my forehead and hugs me even though Im still hitting his chest. We stay like that for a long time until he carries me to the bed where we cuddle some more. His warmth calms me as we just enjoy being in each others arms until finally, I broke the silence.

Youngji: What happened to you today? Where were you??.. I was so worried...

Jackson: * hair* Mianhae..Theres some going down at home so..

Youngji: Whats going on?

He stays silent for a very long time before I prompt him again and he sighs.

Jackson: ....... Do you remember the guy who shot me?

Youngji: *shocked* What does he have to do with anything???

Jackson: ........... Turns out, the people that gave him the gun has been after my family for a veryveryveryyyy long time. We've been tracking them for a long time and-

Youngji: WHAT??? Nononono... why?! Do you understand how dangerous that is?!

Jackson: okok.. Just listen. We've been tracking them and we found a lead and we wanted to follow it..

By now, Im away from his arms and sitting on my bed, arms crossed and just staring at him. Im shocked and furious that he, no, that ANYONE would put their life at risk like this. He tries to explain but I cant hear it.

Youngji: Why dont you go to the police?!

Jackson: We cant.. Look, babe.. Its complicated. 

He touches my arm as I look away. I dont know how I feel about this. Im scared and furious and curious and just all the emotions all together in one body. I cant accept him putting his life at risk AGAIN. I cant lose him. I cant go through what I went through at the hospital again..

He pulls me close, hugging me tightly as he kisses the top of my head, reassuring me in whispers.

Jackson: I cant.. I cant explain everything now but I'll be OK. I wont get too close to danger. I promise. I'll be fine.. *smiles*

I sigh, hugging him close. I still dont want him to be going through this but I know I cant stop him. I need some time to think about this. Thats all I know. But I dont want to be away from him. So instead, I push the feeling down and just hug him close,not wanting to let go.

For a while we stay like this until finally,

Jackson: Oh but I do have some sorta good news for you..

Youngji: Hmm??

Jackson: M'lady, I would like to formally invite you to dinner with my family next week Friday at 8-

Youngji: MWAH??!


HELLOOOOOO

Ahhhhh new chapter on time this time?? What is life???? HAHHAHA

Anyway, first of, last chapter: 

1) EDITED! because Ive read your comments and realised that noona was rude and it should have been eomoni! My korean is reallyreallyrealllllllllyyyyyyy bad so Im sososososo sorry for the mistake :)

2) EDITED! Realized the picture of the locket didnt show but I coudlnt find the same picture so I changed it to another equally beautiful heart shaped locket. *insert heart shaped eyes emoticon*

Also!

@qilahz: omo thank you soooooo much for the correction! My korean is realllllyyy bad so I didnt know the proper word for it. The last chapter is edited so now its eomoni. hahahha~ Anyway, thank you sososososo much for the support! Hope you like the new chapter!!

@Bunny503: Hhhahhaa You shall learn it realllllll soon (probs innnn 2-3 chapters?? Hopefully hahahha) ;) keep reading to find out! Hope you like the new chapter~~~

@hyqism: Thank you!! Im still trying to figure the whole computer out (I know its not rocket science but its confusing and technology and myself dont go well together) (Im secretly 70 XD ) Hope you like the new chapter!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER!!!! I know the sudden intro to the Jackson's family being hunted is really sudden but dont worry, I'll exlain it in the future chapters! Also, cute Jackji moments and who else was frustrated by last week's roommate not showing Youngji's answer as to whether she would date Jackson if he asked her out????!!!! Ahhhhhhh I need to know man!!!

Anywayyyyyyy, its late I should go sleep HAHAH. As usual, dont forget to leave a comment, I love reading and answering them! 

I love you my little bookworms~

BYEEEEEEEEE

- Syarahh <3