The new begining

Immortal

*Youngji's POV*

As the rain fell on the car, my excitement grew. How could it not? I was finally (finally!) getting my wish. A home. A place I could call home. All 17 years of my life, all Ive ever wanted was for my family to settle down. No more traveling from place to place and no more moving. As I thought about it all, a smile spread across my face.

Youngji's Mom: Well somebody's happy!

Youngji: *laughs* Well you cant blame me! Ive been waiting for this moment since I was born!

Youngji's Mom: Well you dont have to wait anymore! We're here!

I lunge out of the car, excited to the bone, but stop in my tracks when my eyes meet my new house. I gawked at the beauty of it all. It was a simple town house. Not too big, not too small and I loved it. It was exactly how I imagined my first home to be! The simplicity of it all was perfection at its finest in my eyes. I hear my mother get out of the car and gasp.

Youngji's Mom: Its beautiful isnt it? The right house to start a new life...

I turn and hug the life out of her, an almost permanent smile plastered on my face as I repeat the word "perfect" over and over again. When we finally break apart, I grab my box of things as my mother opens the door to our new home. The interior of the house was even more beautiful then the exterior. The fresh smell of pine hits you from the walls as sunshine from the windows bounces off the light cream walls, lighting up the whole house.The living room was a cozy little area complete with a fireplace whereas the kitchen was a beautiful galley style area. The Victorian style cabinets were clearly my mother's choice and it was wide enough for our family's dining table. My room, however, was my favorite part of the house. The walls were a beautiful snowy white with beautiful wooden floors. What caught me breathless though was the view given by the gorgeous window with the cozy window seat right next to the bed. Sunlight shone through it, lighting up the whole room and the view was breathtaking. As I settled myself in the window seat and took in the view, I let the reality of it all settle in. This was real. I was finally home. My life was finally beginning and it would be even more amazing a week later.

 

~~~~~~~

 

As the sunlight hit my face as it broke through the curtains in my room, I rub the sleep from my eyes and sat up. Today was the big day. Today was my first day as a high schooler.  All these years, Ive been homeschooled and now, finally, I get to experience life in an actual school. The last week was spent unpacking and getting ready for today. I took test at the new school to finalize with grade level I was in, I bought my uniform and books, went for extra classes so I could catch up and get an idea of where my class was at in terms of lessons, etc, etc. It was a busy week nonetheless but it didnt do anything to calm my nerves. I was excited nonetheless but the thought of going to a school with a whole lot of people in it just... scares me. I tried to drag on the morning. Got changed really slowly, came downstairs really slowly, heck I even ate really slowly yet it seemed like time just flew by. The next thing I knew, I was in front of my new school, gawking at how big it was and how many students there were coming in and out of it.

Youngji: Eomma, I... I cant do this! What.. What if they all hate me? I dont even think this is the right uniform!

Youngji's Mom: *Laughs* Calm down Youngji! You'll do fine. Im sure everybody will love you. *Smiles* Now go! Go start your first day!

I laugh nervously as I walk towards the front gate of the school. I hear in the distant my mom's car pull out of the carpark. I look up to what could or could not be the start of hell for me and take a deep breath. 

Youngji: Ok... Lets do this..


*Author's note :) *

Hi!

first of all:

@sicajay999 :  Thank you so much for your comment and for subscribing! I'll try and update frequently so look forward to it! :) Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Happy New Year~~~ <3   ​

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter to Immortal! Sorry if it took longer than expected, I had a hard time deciding who's POV to put first. Anyway, the next chapter will be coming up realrealrealllll soon as a sort of new years present! Also, Thank you so much to all the people who have subscribed! I promise to deliver a good and (hopefully) satisfying story to all of you! 

So how do you feel about the story so far? Do you guys like the the way I wrote it? Im not sure if anybody writes like this (dialog separated from story form)  anymore but I find it easier to write like this. Also, dont be shy to comment down any suggestions or comments about the story! I'll reply and I love to hear what you guys think about the story and all.

Anyway, Happy new year people! How was 2014 for you? Any new year resolutions?

Love,

Syarah~ (My real name. I dont feel like typing ThisTook4ever after every chapter XD )