9...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have updated three chapters really quickly now and so will be the case for upcoming chapters. Make sure you aren't skipping any chapters by checking the previous ones really quickly.

Junmyeon sputtered, "What? But i thought that you lost one of your employees today."

"Well, one of the employees was injured, but until I hear from the owner of this cafe, I can't say for sure. We might actually not require to hire someone."

Junmyeon cursed Luhan under his breath for not doing his job right. "I see, thank you."

"Wait!" Kyungsoo called after him as he turned to leave, "Um, you could leave your name and number with me, and i will see what i can do?"

Junmyeon smiled, "Thanks. Call me Suho." 

"Nice to meet you Suho. My name is Kyungsoo. Oh, if you have your resume then I could give it to Chanyeol, he is the owner. Also, what kind of position are you looking at?"

Junmyeon, not having worked much didn't know what to say, "Uhhh!"

"He would like to work part time. He has some experience as a Barista. Oh sorry, let me introduce myself. I am Minseok, his friend. I told him to apply here. He is good, I think he will be an asset to this cafe."

Junmyeon looked at his savior with big thankful eyes. It wouldn't be until later that he would realize that Minseok had basically said that he knew how to make coffee human style.

"Ah, I see." Kyungsoo wrote all that down on a piece of paper. "I will put in a good word with Chanyeol."

Junmyeon smiled and walked out with Minseok after he had bought his Americano. Minseok led him back to his apartment, and junmyeon lunged at Luhan when he saw him sitting on the sofa, smiling smugly.

"You useless - "

Luhan made a protesting sound at the accusation.

"Shut up, let me finish. You had one job. You couldn't even remove that Sehun boy properly?"

Luhan shrugged, "Hey, I like that boy. He is hard working, and always trying to do his best. I didn't want to cause him serious harm-" Luhan couldn't continue because Junmyeon was now choking him. 

Minseok sighed as he came and peeled the angry God off of his boyfriend, who was also a God. For a God, neither of them was that special. "We can talk about it later. First, we need to make sure that you," pointing at Junmyeon, "know how to make coffee. Come here."

Minseok dragged Junmyeon to the Kitchen, "Now try to make me some... Americano."

Junmyeon made to hold something out of the air and lo and behold a cup of Americano was in his hand. Minseok clapped his hands together, finally getting to see some real mojo action. Luhan on the other hand slapped the back of his head. 

"Are you stupid? You need to make coffee human style. Stop taking advantage of Leo, the coffee god."

Junmyeon panicked, "But I don't know how to."

Minseok shook his head, "You are lucky that I used to be a barista. OHKAY! NOW WE BEGIN THE BARISTA BOOT CAMP. You aren't walking out of this house until you drill all of this information in your head. As a god, i expect you to be better than human baristas."

---x---

12 hours later

Minseok threw his hands up in the air as he let out a frustrated growl, "I give up! You are hopeless. I haven't seen someone so hopeless. Useless! Disgusting! You call yourself a God? You should give up that title to that moth outside the window. I am sure it can do a better job. On top of that, how can you even break 5 mugs in a day? Are those fingers you have or butter sticks?"

Luhan grabbed a thrashing Minseok and took him inside the room, away from Junmyeon who was tearing up. "Sorry, he is a bit enthusiastic about coffee. Why don't you relax and we will be out in a few."

Junmyeon settled down on the floor in the kitchen and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter