11.

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo smiled, "Actually, this is a side job. I am trying to pay for my expenses until my music career flies.

"Music? That's so cool!" Junmyeon feigned surprise. He was already aware about Kyungsoo's dreams, after all, he had been staying with the human for some time in invisible form.. Just then a customer walked in. "Maybe we can talk more about this during the dinner?" Junmyeon asked, looking expectant.

Kyungsoo beamed at him and went back to the counter.

Luhan made his way over to Junmyeon. "Doing well my friend."

"No thanks to you! I have half a mind to banish you from this shop if you don't control yourself. You are making Kyungsoo uneasy."

Luhan chuckled and shrugged, "I can't help it. You guys are both so awkward. It's like your joints are rusted. You sure you are a God?"

Junmyeon gave an annoyed groan and flicked Luhan on the forehead before the other could stop him. The god of bad luck slumped onto the table, in light sleep. "Some peace at last."

--x--

When Minseok came to the shop later he raised an eyebrow at the sleeping God.

"He was feeling tired from so much excitement about my relationship. I let him sleep." Junmyeon said with a saccharine smile. Working more than he liked always put him in a dangerous mood. 

Minseok just smiled a lopsided smile, "Of course Jun. I'll just take him home now." He roused Luhan from sleep who glared at Junmyeon when his senses came back to him.

"You started this Jun. You're on!"

Junmyeon smirked, "Hit me with your best shot."

Minseok slapped the back of Luhan and dragged him out before he could say anything. Once left alone though, Junmyeon remembered that Luhan's best shot could be pretty bad, especially since he had a date with Kyungsoo tonight. , that was a bad idea.

---x---

Junmyeon was on alert just in case a random pigeon came hurtling for his nose or an old lady decided that he looked unacceptable for the society and sprayed his eyes with chili sauce (he spoke from experience), or any other unlucky thing happened to him. Luhan made things harder by using surprise attacks when Junmyeon was not on alert. Not tonight, not on the evening where he scored his first date with Kyungsoo....

The two made their way to a restaurant that Kyungsoo picked. Just as he was about to get the door when Junmyeon lunged forward and cautiously tapped the handle. He then opened and stuck his head inside and looked around before stepping aside to hold the door for Kyungsoo who looked at him with poorly masked concern.

"Um, is everything okay?"

Junmyeon smiled, "Of course, just trying to be a true gentleman for you.

Kyungsoo giggled, "You don't have to try so hard, but thank you my dear sir!"

"Anything for such a beauty as yourself." 

Kyungsoo flushed and giggled more and moved towards the table they were taken to. Befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter