14.

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was suprised when Junmyeon turned up for work the next morning,

"Why are you still working? Can't you just laze around because... you know..." Kyungsoo lowered his volume to a whisper, "You are a God."

Junmyeon gave Kyungsoo an amused look. He was ecstatic that the boy wasn't avoiding him like he thought he would. "Well, since i don't live with you, I wanted to take my chances to see you." Junmyeon smiled warmly. He was pleasantly surprised by the tinge of red that coloured Kyungsoo's ears. 

"Don't get any ideas." Kyungsoo whispered before running away to the counter to help the customers.

After the busy lunch time traffic passed by, Kyungsoo got flustered. With no customers to keep him distracted, he was hyper aware of Junmyeon's presence in the back. He tried peeking back, without giving himself away, but his mouth hung open when he saw Junmyeon sprawled on the floor, sleeping. "What an idiot." Kyungsoo crouched down and poked his cheek. Junmyeon's beautiful face bloomed into a smile even though he was sleeping. "You look cute while sleeping... *sigh* I want to sleep too."

"Why don't you then?"

Kyungsoo let out a loud scream before turning to look at the effiminate weirdo, who now had a name that Kyungsoo knew, "Luhan!"

The God of bad luck smiled, "OOH! You know about me, must be Minseok. Morning Jun! Had a good sleep?"

Kyungsoo turned to see Junmyeon rubbing his eyes, probably awokenby his scream earlier. His heart beat got faster when Junmyeon pretty eyes zeroed in on him and he pouted, as if he really wanted to just grab Kyungsoo and cuddle with him back to sleep. "Wh-whatever!" Kyungsoo mumbled and with the excuse of checking up on inventory, disappeared into the back of the cafe. When he came back, the two were still sitting there, staring at him as he tried to busy himself with something.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Kyungsoo?" 

Kyungsoo looked at Junmyeon's sad face, "Kinda..."

"What can I do to make you feel comfortable around me again?" Junmyeon pleaded.

Kyungsoo hesitated for a moment. "Junmyeon! I invite you for a movie night over at my place this weekend. My friends will be there, and he knows of your weakness, so don't think of anything." Saying so, Kyungsoo humphed and escaped into Chanyeol's office.

Luhan pouted, "where was my invitation?"


Junmyeon just scratched his head, "weakness? the treadmill?"

---x---

Junmyeon stood outside Kyungsoo's door, feeling nervous. He had brought chocolates, and some snacks. After taking a deep breath, he rang the bell. The door was opened by Jongdae.

"Heyyy!!! It's the boss man! How is it like being a God? Do you like live in a different galaxy or something, among the stars? Can you see through clothes? Do I need to introduce myself? I think you already know me."  

"Jongdae, come inside." Baekhyun appeared next wearing what looked like a lot of silver, and smelling strongly of garlic."

Junmyeon tried his hardest to not roll his eyes, "Baekhyun, I am not a vampire or a bzou."

Baekhyun gave him a stink eye. "We'll see."

Junmyeon just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter