7...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun shot through the sky, searching for the signature of his friend, the god of misfortune. He saw an apartment in the distance beaming with the god's power. He reached the apartment and landed in the living room. He called for Luhan loudly, ignoring the weird grunting sounds he heard when he came. Luhan emerged from the bedroom after a few minutes, looking disheveled and shirtless, to a pacing Joonmyun.

"What the man? I didn't invite you to come visit."

"That's coz you are a horrible friend, but since I am so nice, I will let it go." Joonkyun said automatically. 

"Whoa, you sassed me. You can't sass unless you are under lots of stress. What's up buddy?" Luhan asked taking Joonmyun to the sofa.

"It's Kyungsoo..." the latter spoke, looking lost.

Luhan nodded gently before asking Joonmyun to wait a minute. He rushed inside the room and appeared sometime later, still not bothering to put a shirt on. He came and sat beside him on the sofa and put a comforting hand on joonmyun's back. "so tell me what happened."

joonmyun stared at him, looking lost, helpless and confused, "Kyungsoo has a crush on me now. He developed it after he saw me in the shop. I mean it's understandable since I am his god, but he has a CRUSH on me!"

Luhan blinked at Joonmyun for a moment before laughing heartily. "That's it? You freaked out because the subject you are stalking currently has a crush on you? Shouldn't you be happy?"

Joonmyun groaned because Luhan didn't seem to think the situation was as dire as he deemed it to be. "Don't you get it? He has a crush on me. Now how can I be around him when I try to fix him?"

Luhan tilted his head, "Why does it matter? You stay invisible anyways..."

"I...uh..its coz..."

"Unless you care because he isn't just a subject to you anymore and you want to be more than just an invisible state around him. Especially now that you know that there is a chance for you."

"what nonsense," Joonmyun frowned halfheartedly, "why would I, a god, develop feelings for a mere human? It probably is because I haven't bedded a mortal in a long time. Yeah, that's it. All I want to do is sleep with him-"

Joonmyun stopped talking when Luhan yanked him by his collar. "Don't ruin a poor soul's life just because you struggle with bring sincere. Not every god thinks that it is below them to care and come to love a mortal being."

Joonmyun scowled, still in denial, "Are you saying because you are bedding that mortal Minseok?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter