4...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun gave Luhan the stink eye as he turned himself visible to mortals, and sat at Luhan's table.

"Ooh, cute! This is so awesome! I didn't even know that you were around. If Luhan hadn't been laughing at you I would have never known that you were here."

"He wasn't laughing at me!" Joonmyun spoke, his mood getting worse.

Luhan shook his head as he began the introductions, the amused expression never leaving his face, "Minseok, this is Joonmyun, the god of laziness. Joonmyun, this is Minseok."

Joonmyun nodded at Minseok who excitedly grabbed hold of his hand to shake.

"Wow! So, like are you lazy or something? Do you find it hard to move around? Hard to believe though since your body is so nice."

Luhan pulled Minseok back before the other started examining Joonmyun's body. "I have better body though, don't you think Minnie?"

"Huh? Ah Yeah. Yours is the best Luhan, but I still want to know..." Minseok noticed how Joonmyun wasn't listening to him because he was in some sort of staring contest with Kyungsoo, who had walked over to their table to deliver Minseok's second coffee. He cleared his throat to get the other god's attention back.

Kyungsoo scrambled back behind the counter as soon as he gave Minseok his drink while Joonmyun kept staring after him with a mix of regret and desire for adventure.

"Sooo...How do you do your ?" Minseok asked, taking out a note pad. Joonmyun raised an eyebrow and looked at Luhan, as if waiting for an explanation for the weird behavior demonstrated by his friend, or more than friend if Joonmyun read the atmosphere correctly.

"Is he your...."Joonmyun meant to ask Luhan to clear things up, but the other cut him off.

"How does it feel to know that your subject is crediting some other God for all your work? I'm quite popular if you ask me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter