1...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun was a God. Just your normal day to day life affecting God. He was the reason why people would wake up late or find it hard to get out of bed, why people would complain, why they would be tardy. That's right, Joonmyun was the God of laziness. And he loved his subjects, who happened to be a bunch of lazy people. He took pride in his work, and helped his subjects be lazier.

Well, that's how he found this latest subject. A very cute looking but slightly lazy, Kyungsoo. Joonmyun was instantly...annoyed by him. Why? Well, the guy was cute, and he had a lazy personality, but for some reason he was trying to put down the power of laziness and be more active. Who did he think he was? Going against the great Joonmyun, the God of laziness. And the punk even had the gall to badmouth him. How dare he say that he didn't want to be a lazy loser anymore? tard!

Needless to say, Joonmyun took it upon himself to help his misdirected subject get back on the correct path, the path of sloth. Kyungsoo would thank him later.

---x---

Kyungsoo woke up feeling extra sluggish that day. He didn't understand why because he had taken care to eat properly last night, he had slept for the optimal number of hours, and he had not skipped on his daily exercise. He knew that he was lazy and feeling sluggish was normal, but this was different. It felt like someone about his size was laying on him. Kyungsoo tried wriggling himself around but the weight on him felt heavy. He rolled to his side with much effort in an attempt to be able to get up, but his arms felt like they were being squeezed, as if the thing on top of him was trying to maintain hold on him.

Finally, Kyungsoo managed to escape, breathing heavily.

"What was that?" Kyungsoo thought to himself, "Maybe this is the phase they were talking about. Yeah, since I have started exercising more, I will fell sluggish for a few days until my body gets back into the rhythm."

---x---

Joonmyun sat on the bed pouting. This little twerp was good. He had a lot of will power... Joonmyun would have to work harder to set him right again.

Joonmyun laid back on the bed, feeling slightly lazy before reluctantly pulling himself up and going into the washroom where Kyungsoo was. He walked in to see Kyungsoo fixing his hair. Joonmyun stopped to admire the other's face. The twerp was cute, even as a God, Joonmyun hadn't seen a face so effortlessly, flawlessly cute as it was on Kyungsoo. Joonmyun couldn't help but coo. He stepped closer to the unsuspecting male and pinched his cheeks.

"Ow!" Kyungsoo mumbled rubbing  his cheeks.

Joonmyun giggled at the pout that adorned the younger's face and poked his cheek again.

Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter