8...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Later that night, Junmyeon sat at the edge of Kyungsoo's bed, looking at his sleeping form. 

Introduce yourself! What his friends had said rang in his head again. Was he going to be okay with revealing himself to his subject? Was he taking this too far? In his entire life, Junmyeon didn't have to encounter any such thing since he always preferred the company of other gods to humans. Even if he decided to introduce himself, how would he do it without scaring Kyungsoo or leaving him awestruck of the God's presence.

Junmyeon wondered if he should visit Luhan again for more advice. He hasn't even finished thinking that when the said God appeared right in front of him, grinning cheekily.

"Wow, you watch him sleep. That is so creepy."

Junmyeon aimed at kick at Luhan, but the latter dodged. "Why are you here Luhan?"

"Didn't you want me? I could feel you calling all the way over in Minseok's apartment. I am here to help!" Luhan finished proudly, spreading his arms akimbo. 

Junmyeon rolled his eyes to appear disinterested, though he was quite excited to know of the plans, and he was sure Luhan was aware. 

"So here is what you should do! Make yourself visible, give yourself a fake alias and go work in the cafe with Kyungsoo. That is how you will be able to spend most of your time together."

"But what if Chanyeol isn't hiring?"

Luhan put a finger on Junmyeon's lips, "Shhh my dove. Leave the details to your superior and just focus on the task at hand."

Junmyeon bristled, "who are you calling a superior?". An owl that seemed to have been flying close by fell in the balcony, sleeping. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stopped shifting in their sleep and even Luhan yawned, his eyes getting droopy.

"Dude, it was a joke. We need to do something about this temper of yours. Your power leaks out every time. Gosh I feel so lazy right now.... Seriously fix that temper if you want my help. "

Junmyeon mumbled a quiet apology and Luhan went back to Minseok's place to sleep, leaving Junmyeon hanging. What was Luhan planning?

---x---

The next day Junmyeon followed Kyungsoo like every other day, trying to drag him back half heartedly. He felt too lazy to put some serious effort into it. He dragged his feet as he followed Kyungsoo around his work place. Today he had shift with some guy called Sehun. Junmyeon didn't like him much. The kid was so hyper he couldn't stay still even for a moment. He was obviously not his subject. Just one look at the boy and Junmyeon could tell that he was under the twin activity freak gods, Jongin and Tao. 

Junmyeon turned when he heard the tinkle of laughter. Luhan was here. Now all he had to do was sit back and watch, exactly what he wanted. 

"Sehun, one Libbylou!" Kyungsoo mumbled as he charged the customer, Luhan.

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter