12.

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon dropped Kyungsoo off at his place and smiled to himself. The night had been more than successful. They had held hands, talked about so much, and Kyungsoo had also kissed his cheek in goodbye. It was nice, but the danger of Luhan was still looming over his head. He decided to drop by his place, as he made himself invisible.

"LUHAN!"

The said god was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching a movie with Minseok. "How did it go?"

"Before that, what did you do?" Junmyeon asked, putting his hands on his hips.

Luhan smirked devilishly but pouted when Minseok flicked his forehead, "I did nothing because Minnie requested that I don't. Why?  Did you ruin your date because you were too psyched out? HA ER! That's what you get for messing with me. Though this psychological warfare does sounds promising. Maybe I will use it in future too."

Minseok rolled his eyes, though his lips were upturned in an amused smirk. "How was it then?"

Junmyeon sighed dreamily, "It was so nice to actually interact with him instead of just hanging around... We talked so much. I got to know so much about him." Junmyeon did a lengthy recount of the evening and finished with , "and he kissed my cheek. He is so adorable!!"

Minseok smiled kindly and asked, "So when are you telling him?"

Both the gods chorused a loud 'WHAT?' making Minseok jump in surprise.

"I- I can't!" Junmyeon stuttered at the same time as Luhan said, "No no no no! Not yet!"

"Okay.... Why though?"

"Because what if he freaks out? What if he wishes for me to go away?" Junmyeon muttered.

Minseok looked confused, "But aren't you his God? Plus this is all so fascinating. I she had hoped that Luhan had told me sooner."

Luhan tickled under Minseok's chin, "That's because you are cool." He ignored Junmyeon's protest at that, and continued, "Kyungsoo might not feel the same way. You also need to remember that Junmyeon was worried that Kyungsoo was no longer his follower."

Junmyeon nodded, "yeah! He is straying from the path of sloth. I don't want to tell him."

"But aren't you gonna tell him ever? You seriously plan on hiding this forever?" Minseok asked with a frown.

Junmyeon shrugged. "I don't see why not."

Minseok looked displeased but decided to not say anything more.

Luhan placed a hand on his shoulder, "let him decide what to do."

Junmyeon looked outside the window, "I should get going!"

"Oh, by the way Junmyeon, since your date is over you better wait and watch. I will strike again anytime."

Junmyeon flipped him off before leaving.

---x---

He went back to Kyungsoo's place and found the other doing dishes he had left behind earlier because he was feeling lazy. Junmyeon pouted, he didn't want Kyungsoo to be doing anything other than cuddle with him in his bed. He draped himself over the other, like usual. Kyungsoo signed and tried to shrug off the extra weight that he was feeling. No matter how tied he was, he wanted to finish doing his dishes. 

Seeing how Kyungsoo was being stubborn, Junmyeon decided that he would use a little bit of his power on him to make him really want to climb into bed. As he was using his power, he felt it, like a strong snapping, Luhan's bad luck w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter