13.

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon arrived at Luhan and Minseok's place.

Luhan rushed to him, "What happened? Junmyeon? Are you crying? What's the matter?"

Junmyeon sobbed, "Kyungsoo found out!"

"How?"

"When you used your mojo on me, it backfired and I started losing consciousness. I became visible in the process and I was with Kyungsoo, so he saw me."

Luhan looked horrified and guilty, "Oh no! I am so sorry. I thought that you had stopped using your powers on him. It's my fault-"

"No lu, it's not really your fault. I had stored using my powers, but tonight I felt like it because I wanted to cuddle with him again." Junmyeon sobbed.

Minseok, who was working on something from his office, came and patted his back. "Don't worry, we can make it work. I can help. Where does he live?"

Junmyeon looked at him with tearful eyes, "why?"

"Because I have experience in dating a God. Maybe I can ease him anxiety and help him adapt to this reality."

---x---

Twenty minutes later, Minseok was knocking at Kyungsoo's door. It was opened by someone else. "Hi, is Kyungsoo here?"

The male looked at him with suspicion, "and you are?"

"Ah! Pardon me. I'm Minseok!"

Some of the hostility disappeared from the man's demeanour but the distrust was still there. "Let me check with him. You must understand that he is not interested in entertaining visitors at this hour."

Minseok put on his most charming smile, "of course, though I would appreciate it if you let him know that it is important."

Kyungsoo appeared a few minutes later with red eyes. He recognised Minseok's face and looked ready to bolt.

"Hi Kyungsoo, may I please speak with you? It is very important."

Kyungsoo saw his pleading eyes and sighed. "Okay, let's hear you out as well." He led Minseok to his living room and day down, motioning him to do the same. 

"You don't know me that well, other than the fact that I am a regular at your shop and I am Junmyeon's friend. But I only met him recently, through his friend and my boyfriend, the God of bad luck."

Kyungsoo grasped, and so did the boy who was eavesdropping. "Baekhyun, why don't you just sit with us, since you are so interested."

Baekhyun, the guy who had opened the door came out sheepishly, "so that is why you were freaking out."

Minseok nodded, "that's right. Junmyeon is also a God, of l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter