10.

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LEO MY MAN!" 

Leo sighed as he saw Junmyeon, appear in front of him. "What do you want Jun?" He asked as he continued looking after his coffee crops.

"Why do you assume I want something? Can't I come to visit my friend who I love?" 

"Yeah! But you always say the exact same thing when you need something from me. You might want to change it up a bit. I already sent you that coffee you asked for earlier so what now?"

Junmyeon hugged him, "So, I need help for a little bit in making coffee human style. Can you bless me with the skills?"

Leo nodded, "Sure, but why? You know you can always drop by here if you want some."

"Well..."

Leo raised an eyebrow, "Whoa, YOU are trying to woo a human? You, who thought they didn't really deserve that much attention?"

"People change! Don't bring my past into this."

"You were saying this just two months ago..." Leo said with a smirk.

"RADICAL CHANGES ARE POSSIBLE! I am leaving."

"Your human waiting for you?" Junmyeon ignored him and left Leo rolling around, laughing.

---x---

"How did you manage to convince Chanyeol though?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun as he washed his dishes, and his two guests, helped clean the table.

"I have my means. Jongin, I know you don't take students willy nilly, but Kris' niece wants to get into dance. You will help her out k?"

Jongin whined, "You sold my services without asking me?"

Baekhyun giggled cutely and hugged him, "Oops, sorry! You will still do it though right? Please? I will give you a gift if you do."

Jongin's voice got lower, "And what is this gift? If i may ask.."

Baekhyun purred, "Well, it involves- "

Before he could finish it, Kyungsoo screamed at them to get out, and in a matter of 5 minutes was the only one standing in his apartment...Not for long though. Before going to sleep, he felt lazy again. His body really needed to get used to exercise.

---x---

Junmyeon got the call from Chanyeol early in the morning as he was walking with Kyungsoo to his work. He had to detach himself from his subject, who 'suddenly felt lighter', and answer the call.

"Am I speaking to Suho?"

"Yes!"

"Hello Suho, this is Chanyeol from Yeol Cafe. I heard that you wanted to apply for a part time job as a barista. If you could come to my office today with your resume, then we can go over the job details."

With the help of Luhan and Minseok, Suho came up with a fake resume, and due to Leo's blessings he managed to make delicious coffees. The  job was his and soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter